Pass The Parcel Story Thread - Dortmund

• Thread starter Ryan Woolnough
  • Start date
  • Replies 227
  • Views 35K
Im happy to remove the Lithium guy from the save because as far as I can remember he hasnt actually played it yet, correct me if I'm wrong.

I will just replace Lithium with KaiRooney in the order

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

Dortmund

August/September 2014

First off . . obviously i didnt take the Bayern Munich job!

View attachment 375919

Sascha Lewandowski got the job in the end

Champions League Group Drawn

View attachment 375920

Hey Duzzy your famous, didnt realise you had popped up in the corner of this post.

German Super Cup V Bayern

View attachment 375922

We comfortably beat Bayern in the season opener and with a new manager could well be ripe for the picking this season

Bundesliga Table

View attachment 375929

Top of the table but its still early doors.

Club and Player Stats

View attachment 375931View attachment 375932

Damao has had a good start to the season and we cant do much more than score the most goals in the league and concede the least.

Fixtures

View attachment 375934

10 wins out of 10 in all competitions with good wins against Inter, Bayern and smashing Stuttgart!

So thats the first 2 months should have another post up tomorrow

I have stuck with the tactic that somebody else made as it works well with our players

View attachment 375948

Just looked and it is one of raikans tactics that someone has pinched
so thay just moved the amc to make 3 cm looks good did thay mess with anything else or just moved the amc down cos your killing it

so thay just moved the amc to make 3 cm looks good did thay mess with anything else or just moved the amc down cos your killing it
Not sure to be honest, i expect you could find raikans thread on the dortmund tactic as thats what they have dowloaded, its worked wonders so far though!

Dortmund

October 2014

So we have just the 5 games this month with 3 in the league but how did we get on. . . .

Fixtures

View attachment 375957

What did you expect? We win all 5 games to take our tally to 15 wins out of 15 this season, as we most impressively keep Falcao at bay to beat Monaco.

Bundesliga Table

View attachment 375959

7 points clear already as we start to build a nice little lead before Bayern can get their act together after changing managers.

Player Stats

View attachment 375963

Reus, Damao and Blaszers have been brilliant going forward so far this season and sorting out the minor problems at the back have propelled the team upwards.​

Thanks man, it shows we were really just a decent GK away from dominating and most of our team is so young they just needed a chance to develop

Yeah...our young squad is brilliant. I have a dortmund save going on and I have been winning the league for 3 years with an average age of just 23..

Also what is the current Line-up...as in goes after you? It would be great if you could post it...

Dortmund

November 2014

Well we finally lose! After 17 wins in a row Schalke proved to much for us as they score a late winner to destroy our unbeaten run

Fixtures

View attachment 375995

Reus is now joint top scorer with Damao on 13 goals and Maupay has played well whenever rotated in currently with 6 goals in 6 games.

Bundesliga Table

View attachment 375996

For winning 13 out of 14 games i definetly think we havent got that much of a lead, it shows that Bayern and Leverkusen are going to be right behind us so we cant slip up!

Stats

View attachment 375997

My Current First Team for Savan21

View attachment 375998

This is probably the best starting eleven but i do like to rotate one or two players pretty much every game hence the likes of Maupay has still played 10 games and Leitner has come on practically every match for 30 odd minutes.
I have kept the tactic exactly to what was previously there as it has worked amazing and felt no need to change it.

Not sure who is next though as there is another person who has joined the save maybe Ryan could clarify, im off to work now til 1pm only have 4 games left to do then so you should have the save mid afternoon​

As far as the order I will just swap lithium with Kai Rooney which means he is next. Then kennry then Savan

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

Dortmund

December 2014

First Off we played Bayern in the league

View attachment 376060

And Thomas Mueller scored a very late equalizer, if we had held on we would have had such a massive points gap between us.

Top Champions League Group

View attachment 376067

We win 5 out of 6 as i play the reserves against Inter as we had already won the group

We Get Drawn Against PSG in the Knockouts

View attachment 376069

Bundesliga Table

View attachment 376070

Despite winning an impressive 15 out of the opening 17 games we are not that far ahead of Bayern at all.

Team Stats

View attachment 376071

We scored the most and conceded the least.

Player Stats

View attachment 376072

Reus has scored as many as Leandro Damao so far this season with 16, Maupay has looked good to when called upon

View attachment 376073

Tips for next person.

I would not change too much to be honest, i think we could do with a spare CM for cover as having 3 one is always fatigued, i could have sold them but thought i would let you decide but the two players who are pushing for moves are Konoplyanka and Subotic. Konoplyanka has a sell on clause though so i would see if you can get a straight swap with a club interested, Veratti from PSG would be good.
Rotate, Rotate, Rotate
I always like to see the whole squad used and always bring on fresh legs as its given the likes of Leitner and Maupay valuable game time.

save should be up in a bit​