• Replies Replies 227
  • Views Views 35K
Dortmund

View attachment 367716

March 2013

Bundesliga
Dortmund 5 - 1 Stuttgart
Lewandowski 7 pen 45 pen 53 Reus 40 Gundogan 68

I have been seriously impressed with all 3 of these players, i absolutely love being Dortmund at the moment will be a tear in my eye passing this save on!

Champions League 1st knockout rnd 2nd leg
Lyon 1 - 2 Dortmund
Hummels 16 Lewandowski pen 41

Another Lewandowksi penalty wins us the match and we win the overall tie 5 - 3, He already has 9 goals in the ten games i have been in charge.

We Draw Arsenal In Quarter Finals

View attachment 367722

Bundesliga
Frankfurt 0 - 4 Dortmund
Lewandowski 17, 49, 84 Zouma 90

Zouma grabs his first goal for the club as Lewandowksi continues his amazing form smashing in a brilliant hat trick.

Bundesliga
Dortmund 3 - 0 Schalke
Papa 19 Gundogan 40 Blazczykowski 90

God im glad Blazzers doesnt score too often or Papas i cant be bothered to spell those names out, Gundogan has impressed me a lot.

Bundesliga
Werder Bremen 0 - 3 Dortmund
Reus 18, 38 Lewandowski 32

There is just so much goalscoring potential in this squad and there all so young, we are going to miss Lewandowski but that should be the only position we need to strengthen next season.

I have also brought in for the summer Ron Robert Ziegler for £11million because Stegen would have cost £20million plus and i think we are better spending the money on a new striker.

Bundesliga Table

View attachment 367723

Despite winning 4 league matches this month we are still miles apart from Bayern who have all but won the league

Stats

View attachment 367724

Could you post the finances tab please do we can see how they are coming along

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Dortmund

View attachment 367730

April 2013

Champions League Quarter Final 1st leg
Dortmund 4 - 2 Arsenal
Lewandowski 1, 37, 76 Reus 17

We destroyed them in the first half but two goals from them near the end mean this tie isnt quite put to bed yet.

Bundesliga
Dortmund 3 - 0 Leverkusen
Lewandowski 35 Reus 68 Sam o.g 87

Another good result as our two star players grab the goals again for their 3rd game in a row.

Champions League Quarter Final 2nd leg
Arsenal 1 - 1 Dortmund
Zouma 74

Zouma manages to save our blushes from losing on the night but we win on aggregate yet again 5 - 3.

Bundesliga
Mainz 0 - 0 Dortmund

Bore Draw.

German Cup Semi Final
Gladbach 0 - 2 Dortmund
Lewandowski 12 Reus 86

The gruesome twosome get there goals again but while we were celebrating Bayern were playing a league match and won the league!

View attachment 367731

Bundesliga
Dortmund 1 - 0 Wolfsburg
Hummels 22

Centre back Hummels grabs the only goal from a set piece as we do well in our first game since Bayern won the league.

Champions League Semi Final 1st leg
Chelsea 4 - 0 Dortmund

A terrible result but the score didnt really show the match with them scoring 3 goals in the last 10 minutes!

View attachment 367732

Bundesliga
Braunschweig 1 - 2 Dortmund
Lewandowksi 59, 86

We came back from behind after a poor start thanks to Lewandowkski's wonder goals we are really going to miss him!

Bundesliga Table

View attachment 367733

We have all but secured 2nd place and we are in the Final of the Cup and Semi Finals of the Champions League so we havent done too bad!

Stats

View attachment 367734

Sign a new Deal

View attachment 367735

Dortmund

View attachment 367736

May 2013

14 Year old Akgun has made it into the Turkish Under 19's!

View attachment 367737

Champions League Semi Final 2nd leg
Dortmund 0 - 0 Chelsea

Well at least we didnt get destroyed at home but thats our european adventure over for another year.

Bundesliga
Dortmund 1 - 0 Augsburg
Konoplyanka 25

I used a load of the younger players and reserves so we struggled in this match but still managed to scrape the win.

Bundesliga
Hannover 1 - 2 Dortmund
Lewandowski 42, 45

Lewandowski had a crazy few minutes here were he wiped the floor with Hannover's defence.

Bundesliga
Dortmund 2 - 1 Hoffenheim
Reus 33, 39

A good win to end the league season as we beat lowly Hoffenheim and now have 2 weeks before the Cup Final against Stuttgart.

Bundesliga Table

View attachment 367740

A massive 16 points off top but we are 12 points clear of 3rd, consistence was much better in recent weeks but our squad is very young and threadbare in places.

Stats

View attachment 367741

Dortmund Squad

View attachment 367744

Top Goalscorer - Robert Lewandowski

View attachment 367745

Best Player Mats Hummel

View attachment 367746

Best Young Player Gundogan

View attachment 367747

Up next Cup Final Day!

Dortmund

View attachment 367753

May 2013 - Cup Final

German Cup Final
Stuttgart 0 - 1 Dortmund
Lewandowski 54
Papa sent off 79

Reus had an early goal disallowed but what a way for Lewandowski to leave Dortmund! It was a shame Papa went and got sent off late on.

View attachment 367758

German Cup Is Ours!

View attachment 367759

Well i think we had an amazing end to the season! 2nd in the league Semi Finals of the Champions League and winners of the Domestic Cup!
In my six months as manager we played 26 matches and won 19 of them with only 4 losses and 3 draws. Lewandowski in that time scored 20 goals!

Young Squad

View attachment 367762

Our squad is so young and only going to get better, there are not that many areas that need strengthening, i would say only a replacement for Lewandowski and thats were all of the budget should be going.

My last post will be the players i have brought in for the new season and then the save will be uploaded.

Dortmund

View attachment 367773

Signings Coming In July

Ron Robert Ziegler GK

View attachment 367775

Coming in for £11.5million and this should be the Goalkeeping problem sorted out for a while.

Eduardo Vargas AMRL

View attachment 367777

A very good player to pick up for a free transfer.

I also decided to pick up two youngsters who are both Strikers but they wont be ready to take over from Lewandowski for a fair few years!

Sven Gunther

View attachment 367778

Carlton Morris

View attachment 367782

Right i will hand over the save a couple of weeks early so you can make a few signings early on or look at the free transfers coming up, we have a healthy £28million left over and may have more for the new season and i think all of this should go on one decent new striker!

^ I'll start when I get home in an hour so :D

and what date do I stop at?

And can i say this side is amazing, most fun i have had in a save in a while, we will miss Lewandowski but Gundogan and Reus are amazing and the youth intake players coming through look incredible!

And can i say this side is amazing, most fun i have had in a save in a while, we will miss Lewandowski but Gundogan and Reus are amazing and the youth intake players coming through look incredible!

looking forward to it just got home so I'll start the save :D

Takes a bit of talking to press and negotiating but Cavani came to Dortmund for me in second season after simialir European results

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

i quite like Damao but not sure how he would perform, maybe look specifically for a poacher as thats how Lewandowksi has played so well for me.

I don't see many great strikers within the budget might have to give Maupay a run if I cant find a good one -_-

Back