PASS THE PARCEL - THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CHALLENGE

Well done Lovano mate!!! That van Ginkel goal against Barca <3

Might sign them just because I can. Dunno what everyone's problem is with people signing them two. Everyone did it last year with Fierro and Erick Torres jeez.

I didn't mean to offend anyone, it's just seeing the same 5 players develop isn't the most interesting imo. We all know if you buy Maupay he will score or Hughes will boss the midfield for years. I really enjoy the stories where I discover a new player who I have never heard of before or haven't seen them develop. In fact Sam it was your Chelsea save that made me sign Chalobah and Loftus-Cheek as I had never had them before and before watching your team dominate all before it I wasn't too sure how good they really were.

ps Well done Lovano on the Champions League victory and I hope you find another eligible club soon :)

I didn't mean to offend anyone, it's just seeing the same 5 players develop isn't the most interesting imo. We all know if you buy Maupay he will score or Hughes will boss the midfield for years. I really enjoy the stories where I discover a new player who I have never heard of before or haven't seen them develop. In fact Sam it was your Chelsea save that made me sign Chalobah and Loftus-Cheek as I had never had them before and before watching your team dominate all before it I wasn't too sure how good they really were.

ps Well done Lovano on the Champions League victory and I hope you find another eligible club soon :)
Tbh mate I haven't even seen anyone develop Maupay beyond about 2015 so we've never seen just how good he can get. Same with Will Hughes the furthest I've seen anyone develop him is myself on my Chelsea save. If you can get them cheap and know they're going to do well why wouldn't you sign them. Good to hear that you liked my Chelsea save though, Chalobah was probably one of the best centre backs I've had this year off that save.

Tbh mate I haven't even seen anyone develop Maupay beyond about 2015 so we've never seen just how good he can get. Same with Will Hughes the furthest I've seen anyone develop him is myself on my Chelsea save. If you can get them cheap and know they're going to do well why wouldn't you sign them. Good to hear that you liked my Chelsea save though, Chalobah was probably one of the best centre backs I've had this year off that save.

I agree with you that obviously you want to sign the best players available but I feel that when you create a story for others to read that there is a certain requirement for diversity. If we all created stories with us all signing the same players then it wouldn't matter which teams we all went we would all pretty much (with a small amount of variance) have the same story. This is why I enjoy the pass the parcels so much as by adding more players you instantly create more diversity and/or arguements between players.

Good Luck Guys, I think the players you have are some of the most reliable on this forum with regards to sticking with a story. Should make for some good reading

Have to Say 4 Very Reliable Players doing one of the most enjoyable and toughest challenge in terms of Game Time.
Nice Work Lovano. Looking Forward to Something like 6/6 Champs League Won by Klippybo in his Orignal Save.
StoneCold - Hope You get a Champions League Club Soon enough into the New Season.

Tonight is girlfriend & Haircut night so wont be to far into the season.

How inconsiderate of your GF doesn't she know we are all waiting with baited breath if you can win a 2nd Champ League shocking
(someone needs sort there priorities out) lol

How inconsiderate of your GF doesn't she know we are all waiting with baited breath if you can win a 2nd Champ League shocking
(someone needs sort there priorities out) lol

He is managing Chelsea still for this season and selling the youth to potential teams:D

I never knew Jacki cut your hair!!! That explains the mop you have got on top of your head......................:p

Oh to have hair again lol (i am not bald yet peeps but give me 10 years or so)

Season 2

Chelsea
View attachment 375343

Transfers
View attachment 375344

Didn't want to buy players that would make Chelsea strong for a long time so i loaned Dzeko & Kaka for quality depth since the current 1st team have proven there up to the task.

I sold Lukaku to Ajax as I'd love to have him there in the future. Other players leaving were youth and back up. Would love a shot at a 2nd Champions League title

This summer news will interest me and Klippybo
View attachment 375345

Away to start the season now. Hope to have it done in 24 hours which will be ridiculous pace for me. Shall follow Lovano's lead and stream for a while tonight

stonecold05

Champions League Group Draw
View attachment 375374

Could it be any easier?

We suffered our only defeat so far in the Super Cup final. A unwelcome hattrick for Chelsea fans

Mid season Review

Premier League

Fixtures
View attachment 375526
Started with a string of impressive results but some very strange results in defeat to Swansea, Villa & Stoke square up with comeback's against Newcastle, Blackburn and Tottenham.

Table
View attachment 375527
The promoted teams are struggling. Cardiff are doing well but the top 6 are the top 6.

Champions League group phase
View attachment 375528

Only points dropped was in Kiev but still unbeaten as expected

Tougher challenges await in the next round

Last 16 Draw
View attachment 375529

World Club Champs
View attachment 375530

Another two trophies added to the CV with the Community Shield and the CWC

Another two trophies added to the CV with the Community Shield and the CWC

Do you just use a different skin or do you play FMC? It looks like FMC but Stonecold is playing the full version??

Just curious!!