PASS THE PARCEL - THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CHALLENGE

Do you just use a different skin or do you play FMC? It looks like FMC but Stonecold is playing the full version??

Just curious!!
i think its the fmc skin for the full game

Do you just use a different skin or do you play FMC? It looks like FMC but Stonecold is playing the full version??

Just curious!!

I think we just have diffenent skins as i've not downloaded any

End of Season 2

View attachment 375578

The Premiership

Fixtures
View attachment 375580

The victory over West Ham was the vital date. We were 2-3 down and were down to 9 men but somehow amazingly we score twice in the last 5 minutes to get the 3 points that made all the difference.

Table
View attachment 375581

Champions League

Road to Lisbon
View attachment 375582

Porto and Atletico Madrid fell 1st Then the 1st leg defeat in Barcelona robbed me of the chance to have a unbeaten campaign but at least were into another final!

Other Leagues

Monaco win Ligue 1 with a record points hawl. Bordeaux relegated

Bayern won Bundesliga by a point

Feyenoord win Eredivisie. PSV not even in a Champions league spot

Juventus win Seria A

Benfica win Portugese League

Celtic win SPL. Motherwell get closer

Real win La Liga by 10 goals

Premiership Awards

Jack Wilshere - Player of the year

Luis Suarez - 22 - Top Scorer

Napoleon Nelson - Manager of the year

Final
View attachment 375584

Chelsea Vs PSV

Like last year our opposition caused upsets along the way knocking out PSG, Man City and Real Madrid. There team is not even that good only buying players i'd suggest were good enough for Everton or Fulham.

View attachment 375585

And in the end a 2nd title was easy pickings against the Dutch team. This win was only worth 1 point for our challenge but the only alternative this season was to join Marseilles, Hamburg or Villa which would have led to 3-5 seasons without any Champions League points for the rest of the players and i knew Klippy who is up next has no interest in the Germans and the thought of vacancy's following the World cup would appeal greatly.

End Of season
So thats my 1st shot in charge. Enjoyed the 1 day blast but it would have been far better if i could have done it with a new side rather than repeating success with Chelsea

I get 3 points for the Champions league challenge
+2 points for being the first manager to retain CL with a team
+1 Points retain CL with any team

Total Points = 13

Up Next Klippybo Kris from the lands of Bilbao andNewcastle

Last edited:
Awesome stuff so far guys, we need to move club though!! Looking forward to getting hold of this.

Yeah Klippy can't download it apparently so not a clue whats going on we do need to move

got a new job and i am streaming just now if anyone wants a peek before i post an update..............

Klippybo

images

NAPOLEON NELSON APPOINTED AS BAYERN MUNICH MANAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the first move has happened. I took over at Chelsea and decided if no jobs were to become available immediately after the World Cup I would resign. Fortunately Del Bosque left Spain, Guardiola took over so I applied for the Bayern job and had to resign from Chelsea.

Then the offer came in...............
View attachment 375699

Bayern have won the league every season so far so that is good. What is bad however was the size of my squad as they only had about 15 first team players. Alaba, Shaqiri and Luiz Gustavo were amongst the missing ones so I went out and splashed the cash.....................
View attachment 375700

So now my squad looks like this.....................
View attachment 375701

Hopefully that team will be strong enough to topple Chelsea and to win the Champions League!!!

Would anyone like to see a West Ham story from me? Finally might have found a save I enjoy to play?

Cool!
Have bayern got any wonderkids?

Nobody at the club before i brought Zouma in although they have a couple who will be but hopefully we wont be around here then

images

So I am done and dusted with December and the first half of the season has been all about 3 players and injuries!!!! Thiago (19 games, 9 goals, 15 assists), Dante (8 goals) and Rondon (17 goals in 14 games) have been immense but Mandzukic, Rondon, Robben and Schweinsteiger have all been injured for a few months at one time or another.

I also signed Dider Drogba on a free to cover for the first team.

--

images

View attachment 376000

Unbeaten as you can see with some big wins and great performances however we are not top of the league..............
View attachment 376001

We won the German Super Cup and are in the QFs of the German Cup.

--

images

We got drawn alongside Paris Saint-Germain, Tottenham Hotspur and Hapoel Tel-Aviv.

Hapoel Tel-Aviv 0
Bayern Munich 1 (Javi Martinez 79)

--

Bayern Munich 3 (Rondon 37, 78, Ribery 71)

Paris Saint-Germain 0

A great result as Thiago got sent-off very early on.

--

Bayern Munich 2 (Schweinsteiger 28pen, Dante 75)

Tottenham Hotspur 1 (Doumbia 64)

--

Tottenham Hotspur 1 (Milanov 67)

Bayern Munich 0

--
Bayern Munich 8 (Drogba 6, 30, 69, 90, Zouma 15, Boateng 59, Kirchhoff 72, 76)
Hapoel Tel-Aviv 1 (Zahavi 33)

This win secures qualification.

--

Paris Saint-Germain 1 (Ibrahimovic 87)

Bayern Munich 2 (Marquinhos og29, Zouma 45)

This win secures top spot.

View attachment 376003

And this was the draw.............

View attachment 376004

--

OTHER NEWS

Man Utd taken over by a tycoon
Several future destinations change their manager
Half of the SPL have been taken over

Last edited: