Still waiting on Sauls email address, have you got it Scott?

Last edited:
i did not mean it in a bad way but now you have mojo you will defo have more updates thats all

I know mate, i was only messing about. Its good to have Mojo involved. Not only has he done the quickest 6months ever, he is also a legend at the game so as long as i don't mess it up too much we should be fine!!

I know mate, i was only messing about. Its good to have Mojo involved. Not only has he done the quickest 6months ever, he is also a legend at the game so as long as i don't mess it up too much we should be fine!!

dont see how you could you did good with your 6months are you still with reading

dont see how you could you did good with your 6months are you still with reading

It's not my go yet mate, it's Saul's 6 months first. Would like to think we are still with Reading as we seem to be getting somwhere but thats the fun of it!! After Mojo's hard work, Saul could decide to move. Looking forward to getting another chance at it!! Maybe win my second FA Cup!

Yeah dude!! I'll PM you it just now!!

It's not my go yet mate, it's Saul's 6 months first. Would like to think we are still with Reading as we seem to be getting somwhere but thats the fun of it!! After Mojo's hard work, Saul could decide to move. Looking forward to getting another chance at it!! Maybe win my second FA Cup!

I've emailed the save to Saul this morning so e should be running again soon.

As long as no one takes the Burnley job we're good ;)

I've emailed the save to Saul this morning so e should be running again soon.

As long as no one takes the Burnley job we're good ;)

Sorry guys been busy last couple of days so havn't check fm base but i was shocked when i found an email with the save ready for me this morning! Just read through all the updats and mojo has done brilliantly and i will get started with my 6 months straight away but not sure i will have it completed as quick as mojo maybe have it done by wednesday night! :) wish me luck! No pressure got a lot to live up to with how past year has gone!

Sorry guys been busy last couple of days so havn't check fm base but i was shocked when i found an email with the save ready for me this morning! Just read through all the updats and mojo has done brilliantly and i will get started with my 6 months straight away but not sure i will have it completed as quick as mojo maybe have it done by wednesday night! :) wish me luck! No pressure got a lot to live up to with how past year has gone!

I played solidly until 6 months was done!

I would advise you to look at a striker, I think we're weak upfront. A 20-30 goal a season man would fix that but it is of course your decision, but regardless i'm afraid there is very little transfer budget left.

On your very first day back in the job you also have to play Man City.....

Last edited:
I am loving this thread and this idea. Will definitely be keeping tabs on it and would love to do something similar if there were two other members following this thread with similar ideas. Only if you boys didnt mind of course :)

Really dig the concept.

If any members do have a desire to emulate what's been done - then send me a PM. only need two people to make it a party :)

Any way guys, sorry for the slight thread steal, as you might be able to tell - am very impressed with the idea and am excited to see what happens to Reading next.

I am loving this thread and this idea. Will definitely be keeping tabs on it and would love to do something similar if there were two other members following this thread with similar ideas. Only if you boys didnt mind of course :)

Really dig the concept.

If any members do have a desire to emulate what's been done - then send me a PM. only need two people to make it a party :)

Any way guys, sorry for the slight thread steal, as you might be able to tell - am very impressed with the idea and am excited to see what happens to Reading next.

I have been thinking of maybe making another one of these with more people like 5 or 7. think odd number is vital to make sure people get the chance to start and finish seasons. what do you recon? worthwhile or not?

I have been thinking of maybe making another one of these with more people like 5 or 7. think odd number is vital to make sure people get the chance to start and finish seasons. what do you recon? worthwhile or not?

Are there 5-7 reliable people to do it with?

Are there 5-7 reliable people to do it with?

I agree with Mojo!! Need to be reliable people!! We finally have a decent 3rd member!! I would be willing to stretch this out to 5 people, possibly 7. I don't think there is any need to start a new one. Could quite easily add another couple of guys/girls!!

I agree with Mojo!! Need to be reliable people!! We finally have a decent 3rd member!! I would be willing to stretch this out to 5 people, possibly 7. I don't think there is any need to start a new one. Could quite easily add another couple of guys/girls!!

Maybe invite 2 more people in and just draw up a few rules? no update after x amount of time your out, Or something to that effect?

Maybe invite 2 more people in and just draw up a few rules? no update after x amount of time your out, Or something to that effect?

Yeah, be a tad more strict with the rules!! Not a bad idea, would make it less pressure on just 3 guys to keep it going, also it would be a full 2 seasons before you see the save again. Everything could of changed by then!!

Yeah, be a tad more strict with the rules!! Not a bad idea, would make it less pressure on just 3 guys to keep it going, also it would be a full 2 seasons before you see the save again. Everything could of changed by then!!

Well i'd be happy to pitch in if it was thrown out there. Take a look at my current story (Five Years With Spurs) to see my work. Comments welcome as well... it's a new story so could benefit from the coverage :)

Anyway - really loving the work you're doing. keep it up.

if you have any questions etc, feel free to PM me.

If we're adding people are we going round again or integrating them straight in?

If we're adding people are we going round again or integrating them straight in?

Well Saul has it at the moment and i would like another go, so maybe after that? or after your second go? Means we have had 3 seasons, then add new guys!! Need to check all of this with Saul first though!!

Well Saul has it at the moment and i would like another go, so maybe after that? or after your second go? Means we have had 3 seasons, then add new guys!! Need to check all of this with Saul first though!!

I meant start a different game so there would be 2 saves going round but i am keeping this one between just the 3 of us! ;) and Mojo how did you find these 2 young centre backs they are quality for the price paid and i want to do the same with an attacking midfield player sign someone young and cheap but ready to come straight into the side!

I meant start a different game so there would be 2 saves going round but i am keeping this one between just the 3 of us! ;) and Mojo how did you find these 2 young centre backs they are quality for the price paid and i want to do the same with an attacking midfield player sign someone young and cheap but ready to come straight into the side!

One was an agent offer, I snapped his hand off! The other was found on my initial scouting mission. I think there is an attacking midfielder added to my transfer targets but I forget now.

Last edited: