So I took over coming into the new year (2015) and inherited the side from SKN top of the table and into the CL 1st round knockouts. I, myself, didn't sign any players in the transfer as either SKN or Danny had brought in 3 hot prospects. Unfortunately 1 of them was out for 5 months with a broken foot so didn't play a major part, although his ability was shown (I'll go into more detail later). These are the 3 brought in -

I managed to sell Boyata for £4.6mil, which is all profit, as we got him for free in July. The reason being is because he was unhappy and wanted to leave, plus he wasn't playing any games.

Bundesliga:
We stormed to the league title with NO losses all season, and got a total of 90 points. I drew 4 games, and won the rest, conceding only 3 goals. The best result surely had to be at home to Bayern Munich, winning 3-0.

Ramires got Footballer of the Year, Hummels got Defender of the Year, FM Base got Manager of the Year and Players' Manager of the Year. Vrsaljko, Hummels, Gotze and Ramires were in Team of the Year.

German Cup:
We won the cup for the second year in a row and this was our run -

Champions League:
So we went one better than last year and WON IT! We comfortably beat Zenit in the 1st, and Benfica managed to beat Barca in that side of the draw, and we smashed them 6-2 on aggregate. Scraped through against Man City then played Spurs in the final. It was heading into extra time, and I decided to bring on Sepulveda (the guy who has been out for 5 months) 10mins from the final whistle...Nothing much happened until in the 93rd minute, he got the winner! His first goal for Dortmund and without doubt the most important!
Broken a number of records this half of the season including most games without losing (43) and without conceding (7). Finally got a feeder club - Sparta Prague just to expand scouting knowledge etc.

View attachment 261494

Made a couple of signings to come in in July (a few on frees) and someone beforehand has signed a few players too. All look hot prospects!

View attachment 261495 View attachment 261496 View attachment 261497 View attachment 261498
Spain:
Managed to get a win in a 9 goal thriller against Argentina in a friendly after being 4-1 down! And played poorly to draw against Greece, but still top of the qualifiers :)

Last edited:
Let me know who needs it next and I'll PM you. I played it to 1st July as I forgot about the 1st June one. I'd just assumed that it was 6 months each :) Anyway, didn't miss much in June, just some Spanish games I won and was looking at some free transfers. Most notable one was Iniesta but wages are around 90K so up to the next person to decide. Personally I don't think we need him but he is free!

Looking at the squad we have now, the main position we need real quality in is left back and I've got 2 on the shortlist who I've put bids on so try and get one of them with the budget.

I PMed Hp99 as I haven't seen him active on here. I'll PM you the save tomorrow night if I get no reply.