I'd be happy to be a reserve! I'll be watching this thread to see when and if it becomes my turn!

Quick update on transfers as I come into July:

Jan Vertonghen signs for Dortmund for just under £4m - love this guy, him and Hummels will just produce so many goals from the CB partnership! Great defender too for that price.

Tempted to spend a good chunk of the budget on Chiek Tiote - he's listed by Chelsea, however I don't want to pay £13.5m + wages for him, which is the price Chelsea have set. However I have grabbed a world-class DM/CM :D

And the transfer record for Dortmund has been broken... :p

Last edited:
Oh, and We're swapping Oslo for Madrid as we are now the new Spain Manager!

...Which fits quite well with the 2 signings I mentioned...

Last edited:
View attachment 247564
As you can see from the fixture list, I won the German Cup, amassed a lot of points in the Bundesliga, and reached the final of the Champions League.

View attachment 247565
This season we're celebrating a famous Bundesliga win! Hopefull we can go from strength to strength and win it again next year.

But how did the Champions League final go?
My opponents were Barcelona, and the challenge was to stop them winning their second Champions League in a row. It was a nervy game and wasn't helped by the injury of first choice keeper ter Stegen, and the suspension of top scorer Doumbia. When Gotze grabbed a first half goal I thought we had the game won, but conceding two very late goals meant that we went back home empty handed and broken-hearted.

View attachment 247566

View attachment 247564
As you can see from the fixture list, I won the German Cup, amassed a lot of points in the Bundesliga, and reached the final of the Champions League.

View attachment 247565
This season we're celebrating a famous Bundesliga win! Hopefull we can go from strength to strength and win it again next year.

But how did the Champions League final go?
My opponents were Barcelona, and the challenge was to stop them winning their second Champions League in a row. It was a nervy game and wasn't helped by the injury of first choice keeper ter Stegen, and the suspension of top scorer Doumbia. When Gotze grabbed a first half goal I thought we had the game won, but conceding two very late goals meant that we went back home empty handed and broken-hearted.

View attachment 247566

Great season mate, establishing ourselves as a genuine European force, and really unlucky in the Champions League final. And congratulations on the promotion IRL, assuming you are a West Ham fan from your username?! :L

Kinda juggling it between my Net Game at the moment but it's been transferred to my laptop to play, so I should get finished soon-ish.

One of our new signings was ruled out for 3 months on his debut :(

Top of the league mid Sept atm.

Kinda juggling it between my Net Game at the moment but it's been transferred to my laptop to play, so I should get finished soon-ish.

One of our new signings was ruled out for 3 months on his debut :(

Top of the league mid Sept atm.

Sounds good apart from the injury. It will be interesting to see what your signing is! You finished your half season? :)

I really hope this hasn't just fizzled out, as there was a lot of interest in it. If Danny hasn't finished he could upload the progress he has made so far and someone could take it from there, or we could just start again with a bunch of people who are definitely interested and a completely different team (I was thinking Chivas, to see how long we could hold onto Torres and Fierro)

I've been reading this sounds good, I wondered why it only had 8 pages x]

I'll reupload it, if anyone wants it. I didn't really have the time with my exams and stuff.

I'll reupload it, if anyone wants it. I didn't really have the time with my exams and stuff.

Cheers Danny, I know how it feels when exams get in the way of playing FM :p I was just keen to use the save with your signings.

Now we can continue from where Danny left off, I'll need to rewrite the list of people. The players who were originally involved obviously have priority, but if they don't want to continue others can come in and play.

Cheers Danny, I know how it feels when exams get in the way of playing FM :p I was just keen to use the save with your signings.

Now we can continue from where Danny left off, I'll need to rewrite the list of people. The players who were originally involved obviously have priority, but if they don't want to continue others can come in and play.

Here's the link: PTP Dortmund.fm

Put me on, but only at 4th or 5th.

If I haven't heard back from the rest of the original players by this time tomorrow then I'll open the applications to anyone, Steve you'll be the first to get a place if it comes to that.

I think it'd be best to let others have a go on it, I've done a stint so someone else can :)

Last edited: