Great to see this getting up and running again, just read through the whole thread and i'll say that it's one of the most interesting concepts i've stumbled across in a while :)

Not to mention how great you've done, CL final and bundesliga winners :D

Yeah I'm still up for this, we've been doing a great job with Dortmund so far!

So currently the list looks like this

1) Me (I'll just finish Danny's part upto January)
2) parsfan37
3) Steve Rogers
4) Hp99
5) 171Danny

Reserve 1: add11

I'll get going tonight and will finish ASAP (I have a bit of coursework to do so we'll see which takes priority)

New rule: 2 week timelimit before being replaced unless circumstance prevents you from completing it, sound fair?

I think 2 weeks is ages for a 6 month season! Good luck SKN and Parsfan! What month do I get it in, June or July?

I think 2 weeks is ages for a 6 month season! Good luck SKN and Parsfan! What month do I get it in, June or July?

It is quite a while but we'll see how it goes, and you'll get it in June, the handover times are 1st Jan/1st Jun or earlier if the previous person cba to arrange winter friendlies

If you need to backup backup backup guy i'd love to be involved. lol

SKN, I am unable to get onto my previous account (Steve Rogers) so have had to set up a new one. Could you put this new account name into your post if poss?

Also, how long till you'll done?

Cheers

View attachment 257182View attachment 257183View attachment 257184View attachment 257185View attachment 257186View attachment 257187View attachment 257188View attachment 257189View attachment 257190

I'm in a bit of a hurry so I can't really write too much or set ou the screenshots in any sort of structured fashion. The first Spanish guy is a prospect I almost signed but he failed his medical, definitely keep an eye on him. The second screenshot is an Argentinian who is on his way in January, replacing Chelsea's new £13m man Robert Lewandowski.

The rest is pretty self-explanatory, we're doing well and have a chance to have our best season ever!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the signings that Dany made. Iker Munaian and Javi Martinez added to the Basque contingent in Prussia, and Martin Fikejz is a young Czech regen who, at £3m, is a real steal!

You did well to get that much for Lewandowski! Yeah, I'm really excited about Fikejz, £3m is a great bargain, and it's all the sweeter that we fought off Madrid and Bayern to sign him! I'd also like to mention we almost signed Wayne Rooney, but his wages proved too high a stumbling block... :(

That Argie looks incredible o_O How much did you pay in the end?

And looking great so far! 11 points clear and Zenit (who shouldn't be that hard) in the CL!

Understandable if you are now full, but any chance I could rejoin at the back of the queue?

Haven't seen anything from parsfan recently? Looking forward to when I get it (hopefully)...

I've been away this week, nothing from parsfan so we'll skip over him and Jamo can take his place.

Hard to keep track of who goes when, so what place would i be in if i were to join? looks really interesting

SKN - Want to send me the save for the game so I can carry on from January?

Not long to go before I finish my half a season. A few questions about people's opinions -

I'm not far off winning the league, 2 more games and it'll be sealed. We have gone unbeaten so far this season in the league so would you like me to either -
A - Play my strongest side for the rest of the games and and try to remain unbeaten
B - Bring in some of the youth to give them experience etc, although risk losing a couple of games?

Let me know soon!

Not long to go before I finish my half a season. A few questions about people's opinions -

I'm not far off winning the league, 2 more games and it'll be sealed. We have gone unbeaten so far this season in the league so would you like me to either -
A - Play my strongest side for the rest of the games and and try to remain unbeaten
B - Bring in some of the youth to give them experience etc, although risk losing a couple of games?

Let me know soon!

Nice! I'd make sure it's won, then play a mix of youth and experience. Players like Fikejz and Sepulveda, along with Martinez, Gotze, Munian etc.

Nice! I'd make sure it's won, then play a mix of youth and experience. Players like Fikejz and Sepulveda, along with Martinez, Gotze, Munian etc.

Yeh will obviously make sure it's confirmed. Sepulveda came to us with a broken foot so has been out from when we got him in January till May so no game time for him I'm afraid! Been playing Fikejz a bit anyway as Doumbia is having an awful 2nd half to the season...has only scored a couple when he had scored almost 20 in the 1st half! :(