Patch 10.3 Most Improved players?

Frankie why call ryan shawcross a ****** he didnt mean to break ramseys leg so the only ****** is you :mad:

Frankie=******

Adam johnson definatly...he's on of the best wingers in EPL right now..also Alex Song, he's become one of arsenals best players, and in my games he always gets sold for like £5m to a team like shatkar or whatever..

Adam johnson definatly...he's on of the best wingers in EPL right now..also Alex Song, he's become one of arsenals best players, and in my games he always gets sold for like £5m to a team like shatkar or whatever..

Whilst iI afree Johnson's stats need to improve (which they will) he isn't one of the best wingers in the EPL right now.

He was one of the best wingers in the championship.

I can't really think of anyone else who needs improving desperately,

Walcott is about right this season lots of pace but cant cross or dribble, relies on pace to beat men not skill. nicolas lodeiro is technically more gifted than his FM stats suggest so should be increased also think gibsons passing should go up :D

I think Andy Carroll could do with a bit of an increase, hes **** on this years FM, yet he is probably the best striker Newcastle have irl. Atleast make him the best in the club, I'm not saying he should have a PA of -10 or what ever that he used to have, just make him not useless.

Darren Ambrose for Palace? Hes got like 17 goals this season in all competitions i think thats awesome his stats on fm are rubbish could do with a little rise.

Last edited:
Darren Ambrose for Palace? Hes got like 30+ goals this season in all competitions i think thats awesome his stats on fm are rubbish could do with a little rise.

no he hasn't, he has 17 goals... but i agree he should be given a bit of an increase. other championship players like Whittingham, Cohen, Gunter, Camp, Morgan, Hooper and Fryatt all should get upgrades.

Louis saha and john heitinga to go up

Jo to go down to conference south material at best

10.3 patch is out by the way if anyone didn't know.

Byron Moore's pace must be increased and Calvin Zola's attack!

I don't have a clue what the guys stats were like on the previous patch but Lucas Barrios at Dortmund looks really handy. Think Pedro and Canales have both been increased, and there's a lad at Shakhtar called Ratitsky or something who looks a lot better than last time. Not sure about Milos Krasic either his might be the same but he looks good this time as well.

there's been virtually no change, back to editor then...

George Boyd of Peterborough looks pretty handy on this patch, Chris Baird has also had a little boost.

Last edited:
your man Zamora is still as bad, plus he has a 10 month injury for some reason when i started it up...

Malouda should go up. Never gets a kick for Chelsea in the game.
Roger Johnson and Neil Dann should go up.
Darren Bent is perfect already.
Frazer Campbell down.
Ivanovic up.
Zamora up.
Adebayor down. He's too good.
Skrtel should also go down. He's been found out this season.

For those who actually wanted some players to be updated (& Zamora's injury sorted out) Download my update