Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a PM here from 26/1/2011 if that helps

Some people... If your staff you need sacking mate no offence

People with green name are staff....
And guys don't get dragged into this off-topic petty arguments..... it's like being at the SI forums :p

hahahahahaaa he should keep his fingers on doing the work and listen to ppls views instead using his fingers typin bollocks on his twitter about it fs ! boohoo get on with what your payed to do fs miles.

tottaly un-profesional of him.

what a f-ing tool! grow up mate...your kind are on the SI forum why dont you do us all a favour and join them?

hahahahahaaa he should keep his fingers on doing the work and listen to ppls views instead using his fingers typin bollocks on his twitter about it fs ! boohoo get on with what your payed to do fs miles.

tottaly un-profesional of him.

And you signed up to a FM forum because...

look at5 him moaning and feeling sorry for himself on his twitter http://twitter.com/#!/milessi i mean c'mon get fukin real man!

do yer job an shut the **** up and listen to whats good and not bad am not trana be a **** btw am just expressin my oppinion , i think he should ignore it his fb isnt the only place on the net ppl are givin him **** on.. so deal with it and get on with your work we pay money and expect patches not him moaning and dragging it along because hes crying about sum wanks on his fb wantin attention!!

he actually signed up on the 26/1/11

It says that on his profile :$

Fair play, I apologise for my mistake and any inconvenience caused. I am in the wrong.

I've got a PM here from 26/1/2011 if that helps

Some people... If your staff you need sacking mate no offence

I was about to be offended and all, but luckily you said "no offence" and I was no longer offended. :I

look at5 him moaning and feeling sorry for himself on his twitter http://twitter.com/#!/milessi i mean c'mon get fukin real man!

do yer job an shut the **** up and listen to whats good and not bad am not trana be a **** btw am just expressin my oppinion , i think he should ignore it his fb isnt the only place on the net ppl are givin him **** on.. so deal with it and get on with your work we pay money and expect patches not him moaning and dragging it along because hes crying about sum wanks on his fb wantin attention!!

this a prime example of an inbred. you from 606 forum by any chance? Proper fail.

your opinon isnt a free for all to say whatever you want. Wind your neck in

in my opinon it's all good PR for him and gives him an excuse to take longer to do the patch. If he was behind on his work this is a cracking excuse. If not then he's just sad

well your crying because si might be a day later with a free add on for your game

so do us a favor and quite your crying, it will be ready when its ready do you what a half complete patch or the proper thing? People like you are more than likely slowing it down, what do people acheive by giving Si's team abuse?

in my opinon it's all good PR for him and gives him an excuse to take longer to do the patch. If he was behind on his work this is a cracking excuse. If not then he's just sad
seriously? the patch isnt being since the last one came out mid march. if this is the attitude you take, justfiying a personal attack on someone, then your site deserves all the flak it gets

They do not HAVE to release any patches at all, they do for the benefit of those who purchase the game to have a better experience and up to date gaming experience.

Please dont use the term "we expect" because one, i dont want to be associated with that sort of ridiculous opinion! And two, no one expects anything, long term buyers of the game are patient and realise the amount of time and effort that is involved with its developing.

ive said what i want and im leaving i dont have tome or im not here to argue was only saying what i think and what i think is what i think ..

Yeah you pay for the game, but because you pay for it, it does not mean you are entitled to patches, especially free ones.
They make the patches to improve the faults they come by FOR FREE.
They don't make any extra profit from the patches or anything so they can release it whenever they want and it can be however the like.

Stop complaining and stop trolling coz your doing an awful job of it.
Plus it's really hard to understand what your writing.

seriously? the patch isnt being since the last one came out mid march. if this is the attitude you take, justfiying a personal attack on someone, then your site deserves all the flak it gets

I'm not justifying it i agree it was bang out of order but the people have apologised and he has been apolgised to a number of times from people who had nothing to do with it trying to keep the peace and yet he still continues his rant. Why? Admit it was a couple of prats who said something they regret and get on with it

ive said what i want and im leaving i dont have tome or im not here to argue was only saying what i think and what i think is what i think ..

and what you think is BS. Thats what I think

GET ON WITH IT MILLESSI!!!!

moaning isnt getting him anywhere hes just attention seeking

Status
Not open for further replies.