2nd in The championship seeking my 5th straight title with Stockport. Had a minor stumble so (foolishly) tried another tactic mid season. I was in danger of losing the plot completely so reverted back and have climbed up to 2nd with a 9 point gap to 3rd. I am confident that with half a season to go, I will hit the Premier League by next season.

2nd in The championship seeking my 5th straight title with Stockport. Had a minor stumble so (foolishly) tried another tactic mid season. I was in danger of losing the plot completely so reverted back and have climbed up to 2nd with a 9 point gap to 3rd. I am confident that with half a season to go, I will hit the Premier League by next season.

which tactic?

What version should i use of the 4-3-3 with Manchester United with the new patch? Or is the 3-4-3 better to use?

Last edited:

Sorry Just saw this but I would use the latest Version for 3-4-3 and 4-3-3. With using ManU I would start off with the 3-4-3 and if you need a goal late in the game switch to 4-3-3 or use the park the bus tactic to set up shop! I did that with arsenal and won 2PLs and Europa and UCL in two seasons :)

I got new tactics guys, based very much based on the betablockers but evolved some of the football is sick. Got a 4-3-1-2 and a 5-2-1-2 I might even give them a new thread!

I got new tactics guys, based very much based on the betablockers but evolved some of the football is sick. Got a 4-3-1-2 and a 5-2-1-2 I might even give them a new thread!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! THANK YOU PAV!

Has there been an update recently? As both results and performances with both tactics ( most up to date versions ) have recently taken a dramatic turn for the worse

So after using a few of the hyper attacking tactics recently (to great success) I got a bit frustrated with conceeding lots of goals. I decided to go back to the original tactic that brought me initial success in the early days.

PAVS 3-4-3 V1.0 for the original version of FM18. It STILL works, and much better than the updated versions. Rarely concede more than a goal a game and still pretty potent in attack.

I started a new game (after 10 seasons) as Bournemouth and 2nd in the league after 19 games. Would be top if it wasnt for a super consistent Chelsea team that havent lost a game yet.

Original tactic file attached as it isnt available on the OP anymore.