Halfway through the season with bayern. I know its bayern but I plan on leaving after this season and take on a project team I just havent found the time lately to play much cause of college and all but so far so good! I lost dybala for 4 months and he just came back and Ozil is injured for 5 months should come back in march.

View attachment 67134View attachment 67133
View attachment 67132

Have used the 4-4-3 with York to get 4 successive promotions and titles into the Championship. Have been switching between the two formations using the 3-4-3 as the away formation at this level. Currently third with 5 games to go. Had been looking good for automatic promotion but an appalling collapse in form means it will be play-offs at best. Still good though. Hopefully the bad form is due to my terrible players and not the update the other day.

Have used the 4-4-3 with York to get 4 successive promotions and titles into the Championship. Have been switching between the two formations using the 3-4-3 as the away formation at this level. Currently third with 5 games to go. Had been looking good for automatic promotion but an appalling collapse in form means it will be play-offs at best. Still good though. Hopefully the bad form is due to my terrible players and not the update the other day.

I dont believe the update changed anything with the ME but good to see its working for you as well! good luck in the playoffs!

I left Bayern after winning the league title by 20 something points! I ended up at Roma since they finished 7th barely made europa league qualification. Season started off strong but as you can tell ive hit a rough patch at the moment :/ Hopefully we can pull through this slump!

Also what stats do you guys look for in an assistant manager since he handles o.i's? I would assume tactical but i wanted to make sure thanks!

View attachment 65919View attachment 65918View attachment 65917View attachment 65916

I left Bayern after winning the league title by 20 something points! I ended up at Roma since they finished 7th barely made europa league qualification. Season started off strong but as you can tell ive hit a rough patch at the moment :/ Hopefully we can pull through this slump!

Also what stats do you guys look for in an assistant manager since he handles o.i's? I would assume tactical but i wanted to make sure thanks!

View attachment 1147917View attachment 1147918View attachment 1147919View attachment 1147920
Tactical knowledge man management judging player ability level of discipline
Motivating

I'm about to get my 6th promotion with Worcester City and have made a couple of tweaks to the 4-3-3 might help you out as the strikers goal record has gone mental and its easier to find bwm more effective than the anchor man. See how you get on 4-3-3 PAV BetaBlocker v6

View attachment 65897View attachment 65896View attachment 65895

Welcome to test it out lads

It has been for me, its just a small tweak in roles tbh mate. The poacher scores a lot more and it's easier to find a BWM rather than an Anchor Man as the DM as are a lot easier to scout and offer more in terms of protection and better average rating. No real change in terms of the tactic just better roles and more goals. It's been my favourite tactic so far this year to watch on the ME

It has been for me, its just a small tweak in roles tbh mate. The poacher scores a lot more and it's easier to find a BWM rather than an Anchor Man as the DM as are a lot easier to scout and offer more in terms of protection and better average rating. No real change in terms of the tactic just better roles and more goals. It's been my favourite tactic so far this year to watch on the ME

cool ive really enjoyed your tactics this year shame this thread doesnt get the attention it should

I've just started my 2nd season of a Stockport County save having lost the play off final with another tactic. I'm 13 games in 5 points clear and with 42 goals racked up. Sorry can't do screen shots - technophobe - but early signs are great. :)

Lost the play offs but switched to the 3-4-3 as my regen striker had been successfully trained as a Complete Forward. Won the league with 110 points breaking Reading's record! Cannot stress the importance of a left footed BPD if you use it.

Lost the play offs but switched to the 3-4-3 as my regen striker had been successfully trained as a Complete Forward. Won the league with 110 points breaking Reading's record! Cannot stress the importance of a left footed BPD if you use it.

v5 mate?

I think whenever to post table/results, best to put what is the media expectation....

I won promotion to PL 2 years ago, 1st year came 15 (other tactics), then 2nd year 3rd (other tactics), not happy with the game played....then switched to this.

This year media expectation was 15th. As you see, I have done very well in Champions League, in fact, i kicked Real out of CL in this game LOL.
In PL I am 2nd at the moment. I only switched into this tac after season started....I dont have all speed diamonds to play in this tac.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

QUESTION:

Filters

Players wise I recommend pace and balance with left footers on left right on right not only up front but also all over the pitch. This provides natural width as well as direct passing over the top. Sign players to fulfill the roles, no point in square pegs in round holes build a team to fit the formation. Get balance throughout the team. You will want pace and strength and signing left footers for the left and right for the right is KEY to this tactic.

1st u said pace and balance (do you mean balance the attributes, or overall attributes to get balance?), 2nd at the end you put pace and strength?!....so Pace for sure most important, what other attibutes are also important then?

My experience as someone mentioned already, left CB, Left Wingback and Left FW must be left foot to make it more effective!!!!