View attachment 65461

View attachment 65460

As you guys see, i never beated Man U ever!!!!

After taking advice from White Europe, I changed mentality to Standard. After I scored 3-2, i changed to defensive at about 70mins....then i caught them another goal!!!

Hope this tac is to be consistent!

I think whenever to post table/results, best to put what is the media expectation....

I won promotion to PL 2 years ago, 1st year came 15 (other tactics), then 2nd year 3rd (other tactics), not happy with the game played....then switched to this.

This year media expectation was 15th. As you see, I have done very well in Champions League, in fact, i kicked Real out of CL in this game LOL.
In PL I am 2nd at the moment. I only switched into this tac after season started....I dont have all speed diamonds to play in this tac.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

QUESTION:

Filters

Players wise I recommend pace and balance with left footers on left right on right not only up front but also all over the pitch. This provides natural width as well as direct passing over the top. Sign players to fulfill the roles, no point in square pegs in round holes build a team to fit the formation. Get balance throughout the team. You will want pace and strength and signing left footers for the left and right for the right is KEY to this tactic.

1st u said pace and balance (do you mean balance the attributes, or overall attributes to get balance?), 2nd at the end you put pace and strength?!....so Pace for sure most important, what other attibutes are also important then?

My experience as someone mentioned already, left CB, Left Wingback and Left FW must be left foot to make it more effective!!!!

In my Roma Save I have Rashford on the right (Right footed) Schick as my CF and on the left I use Cutrone who's right footed and he was my leading scorer. But BPD and LWB should def be left footed.

Im having mixed results using the 3-4-3. Admittedly I have introduced it mid season but ive had tactical training set most weeks, all the results seen on the screenshot are using the tactic.

The defence seems very leaky, underlined by the terrible home loss to Dinamo, like other tactics ive used the team always seems to bottle big games against teams around us in the league, the 2-2 against Rijeka we conceded on 90+1 and then 90+4, after that whenever Ive had a 2 goal lead or less going into the last ten mins ive switched to the defensive tactic.

View attachment 65293

Getting 8ccc per game but scoring only one....any suggestion? All strikers have already 15 in pace acceleration n finishing....

I tried it mid season in my Stockport save and it didn't work. Waited until through end of the season and went for it. Walked the league and I'm flying in my 3rd season as well. Follow the op instructions to the letter - *** man does training etc.

I'm a lower level side so playing the latest 433. I believe if you're a bigger club then 343 is the way to go.

Which version is considered the best?

I use the newest versions for each and I start with 3-4-3 every game if i need a goal within last 15 mins i switch to 4-3-3 or if im leading I use the setup shop tac and park the bus with the 3-5-2 for the last 15 mins. :)

Sometimes the 433 is better, sometimes 343 is better.....maybe I will try the combo liked white europe has done....I think he used 433 at home, 343 away....?!////

WHite Europe, any suggestion on the usage of these 2 tac combination?

Sometimes the 433 is better, sometimes 343 is better.....maybe I will try the combo liked white europe has done....I think he used 433 at home, 343 away....?!////

WHite Europe, any suggestion on the usage of these 2 tac combination?

I'm using 343(I think v4) away and newest 433 home also have a tweak for very difficult away matches

Does anyone have any tweaks or such they like to share? :)

Yea the newest patch! and I've played about 5 matches and didnt lose any so it seems to be fine still! Im not sure if the ME changed at all

Not had a go and don't think there's any ME changes. I'm top of national league with Stockport in season 3. 2nd season using 433. Won national north in season 2 and looking to win national in season 3. Almost there!

This tactic is incredible. First season in League 2 with Stockport and 22 wins and 2 draws from 24 games! 78 goals scored too! I wish I could screenshot.

Whats stockport expectation to finish in the league and how did you finish at the end? Results sound good

This tactic is incredible. First season in League 2 with Stockport and 22 wins and 2 draws from 24 games! 78 goals scored too! I wish I could screenshot.

Whats stockport expectation to finish in the league and how did you finish at the end? Results sound good

Hi mate. Just finished the season now. Having won the VNL last year, I was surprised to be favourites for League 2. Played 46 win 41 drew 4 lost 1 - the last game of the season! Scored 143 conceded 42 with 127 points. About to head up to League 1. Wish me luck.