Asia

ko_suwon.gif

View attachment 215110

A few jobs appeared just after the Euros, both in China and Korea but Suwon were the biggest club and despite a fairly poor season so far they have reached the quarter finals of the Asian Champions League.

Hopefully we can hit the ground running and win the ACL almost immediately.

Even so, a late title challenge isn't out of the question either..

View attachment 215111

View attachment 215112

SeasonClubCountryLeagueChampions League
2015/16FC Cape TownSouth Africa1st (P)-
2016/17FC Cape TownSouth Africa7th-
2017/18Ajax CTSouth Africa1ST-
2018/19Ajax CTSouth Africa1ST*in progress
2019/20Ajax CTSouth Africa1st*WINNERS
2020UkraineEuro 20201ST-
2020SuwonSouth Korea--

Asia

Champions League

-- Quarter Final --

Just 6 games into my Suwon career and we have a ACL quarter final. Our form so far (3-1-1) shows we have a chance..

-- 1st Leg --

View attachment 215044

Not sure how this only finished 1-0.

-- 2nd Leg --

View attachment 215043

Routine return leg.

Last edited:
Champions League

-- Semi Final --

We've drawn domestic rivals Jeonbuk who we also happen to be chasing down in the league too. Going into this game they are 6 points ahead of us but we play them second last game of the season so these are pivotal matches.

-- 1st Leg --

View attachment 215041
A blistering start to the tie but the late Jeonbuk goal keeps us on our toes.

-- 2nd Leg --

View attachment 215040

Neutrals would call it a classic but I wasn't best pleased with some of the defending!

However, another CL final awaits. Can I maintain my 100% record?

AFC_Champions_League_crest.png

-- FINAL --

I took the Suwon job in the hope that I could get an immediate shot at the Asian Champions League and just 120 days later we stand on the brink of glory...

-- 1st Leg --

View attachment 215037
A topsy-turvy first leg that I felt we just shaded and were harshly punished by a dodgy penalty.

All to do in the return leg.

-- 2nd Leg --

View attachment 215036

NO WORDS!! No words!

This is always one of the hardest challenges to do, brave man, great read keep going man!

Asia

Despite the utter trauma of being robbed in the ACL Final second leg we managed to regroup and battered league leaders Jeonbuk 5-0.

View attachment 215035

We won our game in hand 2-1 and snatched the league title on goal difference.

View attachment 215034

Some comfort for the ACL Final debacle.

SeasonClubCountryLeagueChampions League
2015/16FC Cape TownSouth Africa1st (P)-
2016/17FC Cape TownSouth Africa7th-
2017/18Ajax CTSouth Africa1ST-
2018/19Ajax CTSouth Africa1ST-
2019/20Ajax CTSouth Africa1st*WINNERS
2020UkraineEuro 20201ST-
2020SuwonSouth Korea1STRunners up

Much compassion for this guys :p Military service in FM - for the first time i see this ^^)

GL, and keep going- so much unluck in Final!!

Asia

Champions League

-- Quarter Final --

View attachment 213814

No epic but a perfect away performance. Back to our place.

-- 2nd Leg --

View attachment 213813

A very very cagey affair. Goals have dried up for us recently in the league. Lets hope it doesn't cost us in the ACL.

Bet it must be weird playing with this team, what sort of standard do they play at compared to European teams or do you just adapt to a different style of play?

Bet it must be weird playing with this team, what sort of standard do they play at compared to European teams or do you just adapt to a different style of play?

My team would be a mix of Championship and League One players if I'm honest. Not a great deal of potential signings either that would improve us even if I had the money to spend.

Below would be my best two players who would do well in bottom half of England Premier League or the Championship.

View attachment 213801

View attachment 213800

Following this, should be a tough challenge and really enjoying reading it :) Well done on winning the African Champions League so quickly but bad luck in Asia. Are you using an instant result skin??

Just read it doing well hopefully can get the second Champions League title

Great story mate I am now inspired to go off and do a pentagon save myself!

Following this, should be a tough challenge and really enjoying reading it :) Well done on winning the African Champions League so quickly but bad luck in Asia. Are you using an instant result skin??

Yes, I am playing FMC. Lost interest in the full game long ago

Last edited: