Hi, i am playing with Porto now, can you five me some advices?

Hi, i am playing with Porto now, can you five me some advices?

You should use a 4-1-2-2-1 control. Obviously with short passing and with an high defensive line zonal marking. It would be good if you could use your AMR and AML as inside forward it would be very helpful. For Porto you have Hulk and Varela/Christian Rodriguez.

I want to play possesion football

Not possible in 11.3, if you're going for something like 60%-65% average unless you have the very best team in the world. In home games it's possible, but in away games it's just doesn't happen. The game is much more about man management, transfers etc. than modern possession based style tactics. The match engine doesn't allow you to play that patiently, which is pretty much vital if you're going for possession. And neither can you press as aggressively as you needed to, since in top leagues 80% of teams have ''defender collect'' on GK distribution (in home games) and 75% of the defenders are godly on the ball, whether the stats say so or not.

For home games 4-2-3-1/4-1-2-3 works usually well, depending on oppositions tactics. If the opposing team has a player in ''the hole'', passing trough the middle+GK distribution on short / defender collect doesn't work.

You should use a 4-1-2-2-1 control. Obviously with short passing and with an high defensive line zonal marking. It would be good if you could use your AMR and AML as inside forward it would be very helpful. For Porto you have Hulk and Varela/Christian Rodriguez.

Man marking works better than zonal if you are going to press hard. With zonal marking players don't leave their position so easily, meaning that opposition player might find some space. That space might not be beneficial, but with high line you don't really want to give any player space for a through ball.

This formation is absolutely brilliant only 1 problem! I have fernando torres, Hulk, Luis Saurez, Carlos Vela and even pastore as a striker yet i can't grab goals it's more like 1-0 1-1 2-1 1-0 just reoccouring. ANY WAY TO FIX THIS WOULD BE NICE!

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

you need a big squad for this formation also as you anchor man (atm for me is DANEILE DE ROSSI) he gets mashed up even the striker has to do a lot of running. so yeah a big squad with good back ups.

Is anyone averaging 90% pass comp. and 70% possession with Barca? (like they are in real life)

Where i must downloads the tactics ?
link download please ~
thank you !!

Last edited:
sooo.. did the 100 passes been solved or what? I also wanna try 100 passes with cesc fabregas in my arsenal game.

do you have some training and match preparation for tactic v3? and links please :)
i have some experiment to create a new young barca with pep v3 tactic and aston villa, i use fmrte and my team is created of the best young players on manager 2011
romero
diego renan - subotic - otamendi - aly cissokho
(1st season) vidal (now) fabregas
ganso - pastore
alexis(pato) neymar(perroti)
aguero(babacar)

first season: premier league champion, europa cup champion, fa cup champion
second: second in premier league, champions league winner, fa cup and all other :)
third season (playing), after 15 games first in season (12 win, 3 draw, 28 goals for, 3 against)

and i have problem with scoring bad goals for :)
thank you

My Chelsea avg possession per game is 55%-60% Sometimes can hit up to 70%

Last edited: