Tactic is working well.Seems to get Bojan scoring he is level with Villa on 7.Struggleing in EUrope with it tho.Im using it in my Barca Story.

Hello all. I like use V1.5. because i don't like switch postion with messi and villa. I have aproposal: use 2 ST with villa is a Poacher. messi is a Trequartista. don't use AMR. alves attack. What do you think?

Sorry, but V3 is probably the worst Barcelona tactic ever. I played 5 matches - 3 lost and 2 draw. I never had more than 2 ccc per match + opponents were always dominating me.

Lso like to ask.How the **** do you stop the inside forwards wasting chances.I mean they just run at goal from an angle and blast it over the net or to the side.

Sorry, but V3 is probably the worst Barcelona tactic ever. I played 5 matches - 3 lost and 2 draw. I never had more than 2 ccc per match + opponents were always dominating me.

Lso like to ask.How the **** do you stop the inside forwards wasting chances.I mean they just run at goal from an angle and blast it over the net or to the side.

I also noticed this and with the minor tweaking made i have fixed it, with more possesion and more goals

Sevilla 1 - 3 Barcelona
Barcelona 5 - 0 Sevilla
Racin 0 - 0 Barcelona (trying something new did not work)
Barcelona 7 - 0 Hercules
Spartak Moscow 0 - 0 Barcelona
Athletico Madrid 0 - 4 Barcelona
Barcelona 3 - 0 Sporting

those are the results from the tweaking and will be checking it out more and making more chances to improve it. I will probably post it today

Barcelona - V3 (TWEAKED)

So there were a few problems with the barcelona tactic in version 3 that i realised and in no time fixed, as im to lazy to right what i did i will not
EVIDENCE
View attachment 137654

*Yellow - diffrent tactic
**Red - Holiday + Reserves

Hope this can turn my barca story around but being 11 points behind Madrid I doubt it.

Going to test some of your PIs to my low league team, hopefully I can improve my playmaker, DM, get some more CCCs and goals.

Well personally I would describe it as a assymetrical 3-4-3 especially when Dani Alves is pushing way up on the RHS.
I tried to make a Barca tactic using the following set up but I ran out of time/patience to test it thoroughly.
GK: SK support: Valdes
DC: DC defend: Pique
DC: DC defend: Puyol
WBL: WB support: Abidal
DMC: AM defend: Busquets
MR: WM support: Alves
MC: DLP support: Xavi
MC: CM support: Iniesta
AMCR: IF attack: Pedro
STC: CF support: Messi
STL: IF attack: Villa

Champions League : three
Supercups Spain : two
Spanish King's Cup : two
European Supercup two

Last edited:
Hi LGFIRE, Do you use the same shouts in V3 tactic as you do in V2 ? =)
Or do you not use any shouts?

hi
am having prob upgrading so i never upgraded so which of the versions of the tactic would u recommend?

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

hi
am having prob upgrading :mad:so i never upgraded:'( so which of the versions of the tactic would u recommend?

good

1278105613.png

Pep Guardiola’s Barcelona, seems to be the strongest team at the world at the moment, and the question asked at all times is, how do they play? Well, I have been working on trying to emulate, Barcelona’s style of play into Football Manager 2011.​

My Record of the Season La Liga was

In this tactic you will see the following:
* High amount of passes and completition from the whole squad
* High levels of possession
* High number of shots
* Decent amount of goals
*Small amounts of goals conceded

Formation

View attachment 117262

Valdes – Sweeper Keeper/Defend
Puyol – Limited Defender/Defend
Pique – Ball Playing Defender/Defend
Abidal – Fullback/Support
Dani Alves – Fullback/Support
Sergio Busquets – Anchorman/Defend
Iniesta – Advanced Playmaker/Attack
Xavi – Deep Lying Playmaker/Support
David Villa – Inside Forward/Attack
Pedro – Inside Forward/Attack
Messi – Trequista/Attack

The player positions can be changed, to different ideas, as seen David Villa has been trained to play on the left wing like in real life. So if you want to see more goals from Villa you would put him where Messi is, and then Messi and Pedro switch spots. So you can change players’ positions with others with no problem.

Best XI
View attachment 117275

In this one i seemed o have gotten a lot more goals from David Villa, and had great playing from the whole team.​

Results

V1.5 - Page 2
V2 - Page 3

I did not lie, i havent had the time, because if you know something about me i live in egypt... and was evacuated from the country and now i finally have internet.

I will be still working on the tactic to produce the best possible

Then post some pics of Xavi getting 100+ passes. I've asked you before, but you never did it.

Gonna have a season with the v3 version, since I lost my game with the v2 version.
Amazingly effective, mind.

Then post some pics of Xavi getting 100+ passes. I've asked you before, but you never did it.

Does it even matter? Shut up.

Your possession is extremely low for Barca, you should be looking at 60-70% possession in every match.

Possession at 60-70% could mean that you are passing the ball around the defence and stuff, id rather have 40% possession and play attacking, goal scoring football

If you re-train bojan to be a AML he can play there instead of pedro and is much better imo, his stats seem to suit a inside forward role and he is right footed so cuts in a scores loads

You seems to play with the starting eleven all the time?I wonder what will happens when Xavi retire:p.

Good results anyway but I think you should looking for more key passes instead of 100+ passes.