Go **** yourself.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

I asked for more.

Calm down mate.

Now with Xavi he could make 500+ passes but I wont care thats not what your interested in it's the KEY PASSES If you can get him doing about 4 a game thats good.

Say he does that every game 38 league games multiply that by 4 you get 152

152 key passes ok

so lets say around half to a third of them create goals thats 76-114 goals set up mainly from Xavi alone in a League season.

Satisfied? If not then go make your own tactic and stop asking for 100+ passes.

btw good tactic LGFire I used it a while back and made a few tweaks on it :D

I really don't understand people who ask 'why do you care how many passes Xavi makes?'

People are trying to recreate as lifelike a Barcelona tactic as possible. In real life Xavi makes ~100 passes a game. This is why people care. Seems fairly obvious and simple enough to me.

Calm down mate.

Now with Xavi he could make 500+ passes but I wont care thats not what your interested in it's the KEY PASSES If you can get him doing about 4 a game thats good.

Say he does that every game 38 league games multiply that by 4 you get 152

152 key passes ok

so lets say around half to a third of them create goals thats 76-114 goals set up mainly from Xavi alone in a League season.

Satisfied? If not then go make your own tactic and stop asking for 100+ passes.

btw good tactic LGFire I used it a while back and made a few tweaks on it :D

You don't understand at all bro. I can get him to make key passes. I am beyond that. I want to create a life like Barcelona tactic. In real life, the majority of the play is through Xavi, and in fact, he makes LESS key passes than Iniesta and Messi. Xavi's job is to keep the flow of the game going, and distribute to his teammates. That's why he makes so many passes.

I have gotten to 70 passes regularly, but cannot get to 100. I could do it in last year's game, FM10, but it seems impossible in FM11 unless it is by luck through a red card or something. I want to get Xavi to 100 passes. The guy who made this tactic kept making excuses before, when I asked him for proof that he did it more than once, and that it wasn't luck. I understand that nowadays there is limited acces to internet in Egypt, but I've been asking him since October. You'd think that if he's done it many times, he'd show us how.

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

I really don't understand people who ask 'why do you care how many passes Xavi makes?'

People are trying to recreate as lifelike a Barcelona tactic as possible. In real life Xavi makes ~100 passes a game. This is why people care. Seems fairly obvious and simple enough to me.

You get exactly what I'm saying mate. :)

Last edited:
Look mate just leave him alone he has shown you that xavi has made over 100 passes hes nothing to do with you and i'm guessing he wont answer any of your question anymore so go find someone else to bug as i think your ******* everyone off with your silly and very childish comments

You don't understand at all bro. I can get him to make key passes. I am beyond that. I want to create a life like Barcelona tactic. In real life, the majority of the play is through Xavi, and in fact, he makes LESS key passes than Iniesta and Messi. Xavi's job is to keep the flow of the game going, and distribute to his teammates. That's why he makes so many passes.

I have gotten to 70 passes regularly, but cannot get to 100. I could do it in last year's game, FM10, but it seems impossible in FM11 unless it is by luck through a red card or something. I want to get Xavi to 100 passes. The guy who made this tactic kept making excuses before, when I asked him for proof that he did it more than once, and that it wasn't luck. I understand that nowadays there is limited acces to internet in Egypt, but I've been asking him since October. You'd think that if he's done it many times, he'd show us how.

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

You get exactly what I'm saying mate. :)

I do retain possestion, and pass ball into feet. Barcelona play more of a controled football, and have the ball always in the feet that in the air.

Xavi does around 40-60 passes, but im working on improving it now, and seems to be doing more passes, and also have been working on possession.

why care about shouts?

if you did tick all the instruction box, then its completely useless.

iirc, retain possession do lowering ur tempo by three, i think that u did ticked the tempo box right? so whats the use of it? lol

Why not make a tactic that suits the style of play if you don't think this is good enough instead of whining like a ****** and bugging him constantly?

If you're not satisfied with the small amount of key passes? do it yourself? Because I sure can't find another tactic that is as accurate as this.

Last edited:
Why not make a tactic that suits the style of play if you don't think this is good enough instead of whining like a ****** and bugging him constantly?

If you're not satisfied with the small amount of key passes? do it yourself? Because I sure can't find another tactic that is as accurate as this.

You are an idiot. Learn to read son.

Why hasn't this ******** been removed yet??? come on someone heads doing everyone head in if i put he was a ***** you would do me for it COME ONE PLEASE REMOVE HIM!!!!!!!
You are an idiot. Learn to read son.

In my save they played a 3-4-3 which if you think about it is pretty similar to their team shape IRL.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:02 AM ----------

Victor Valdes
MaxwellAdriano - Abidal - Busquets - Alves
Potem Mascherano, Xavi, Iniesta
Messi villa pedro.

Puyol does not play ,contusion
suspension of the card Gerard Pique,

Last edited:
Is this tactic going to be updated for the new patch ??

I've been using this tactic with a few tweaks for my Barca save and so far its been going great, I would love to see what improvements you can come up with for 11.3

Hi anyone have good tactic for lower leagues team ? patch 11.2.0/1

in the new fm patch xavis passing has dropped drastically...

Ill be updating the tactic for the latest one as soon as possible

this is the best tactic ive seen in ages, a guru tactic maker, nice work man, much love

just started using it with villa 3 seasons in will post some feedback later