Do you think this tactic would work for Borussia Dortmund?

Also which is the best version to use V2 or V3?

I really would advise using v4 rather than v3. its a much better tactic in all ways.

V.4 test as the better tactic, but remember its always based on your players so V.3 might just suit your players better thats why youre doing better with it.

Youre mean to use V.2 & V.4 as they attack and defend differently so you can give opposition 2 diff looks if one is not working.

I really would advise using v4 rather than v3. its a much better tactic in all ways.

I agree. V4 seens better than V3, but with V3 you can use 3 cb's which is awseome.
Now its time for V5! \o/ With 3 cb's =O

Anyway, awesome tatic the team looks beautiful in camp.. I hate Guardiola Barcelona tatic, but this interpretation is really good I think its what Guardiola wants to creat but never achieved.

Trying out v.2 at Stockport County and as you can see it's going really well. It takes time to get out of the lower leagues with only 2 going up. Started from 2014/15 season :-

View attachment 263749View attachment 263750

add to those 2 FA Trophy wins and one runner-up in the same competition.

Promotion achieved with 8 games left . One more win and I clinch the title. (Predicted finish was 15th)

View attachment 263615

This works even in the lower leagues so as long as you remain patient.

Just started a save with Napoli using v2 for now. I havent played much, just the friendlies and the champions league qualifiers and so far so good. I like the way the team plays with the tactic. However, there are a lot of long shots! Is there a way to not have them shoot so much. All the players already have shoot less PI, so is there another way?

Work ball into box in team instructions and then train preferred moves which discourage long shots

OI is in opening post. This is DerRaumdeuter using this name from here on out. I will have a tactic out today finishing the last details that out performs all of the Guardiolas Dream as well as the last tactic I put out which is Amoeba

Think I will give this a go again, had some great success with this

V4 not working

HI

V4 link not working - possible to fix or post V4 on page

Cheers!

Hi, i very liked your V4 at FM15, are u making some Guardiolas tactic for FM16?