Some people just can't figure out how to create a tactic and analyse, then correct what is going on. I enjoy FM by taking a 'super tactic' and then building a squad around it - usually at Middlesbrough. I'm not ashamed to say that I haven't a clue about tactic making :)

Yes but you dont have to play FM with a supertactic
Actually that is maybe not even the best way to play FM

You can adapt, change playstyle and formation for every game and be sucessful
The plug n play are really match engine destroyers, the game isnt thought to be played this way and FM makes it harder each year

The game is thought to be played with analyzing and adapting to the opponent, and ingame changes

Yes but you dont have to play FM with a supertactic
Actually that is maybe not even the best way to play FM

You can adapt, change playstyle and formation for every game and be sucessful
The plug n play are really match engine destroyers, the game isnt thought to be played this way and FM makes it harder each year

The game is thought to be played with analyzing and adapting to the opponent, and ingame changes

My point is - some of us are too thick to figure this game out and just want to play the squad building game. I have tried for years to figure out tactics and just get frustrated. So leave the supertactics to the likes of me and you can adapt your tactics as much as you like. Just don't look down on me like something you have just stood in. I like playing FM my way :)

My point is - some of us are too thick to figure this game out and just want to play the squad building game. I have tried for years to figure out tactics and just get frustrated. So leave the supertactics to the likes of me and you can adapt your tactics as much as you like. Just don't look down on me like something you have just stood in. I like playing FM my way :)
You tell em mate :)

V.4 HAS BEEN UPDATED!!! GO CHECK IT OUT LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS FOR YOU GUYS TRIED A LOT OF DIFF SETTINGS FOR A 3-3-3-1 FORMATION LIKE BAYERN THIS WAS THE MOST EFFECTIVE. IMPORTANT TO PAY ATTENTION TO ATTRIBUTES FOR IT TO WORK BEST

v4, the SS is the main scorer yes? thinking of giving this a go

been waiting so long for this. fortunately it was well time and i could soend the summer getting suitable players. first game 4-1 up away at half time. loving it so far. best one yet

I loved the V3, great defense and incredible possession. I will try the V4.

Thanks

Hello mate! Hey, I saw your update about version 4 just now and Wondered about what position you play Robben and Bastian on?

Thanks!

Hello mate! Hey, I saw your update about version 4 just now and Wondered about what position you play Robben and Bastian on?

Thanks!

robben as IF, he's so fast and runs with ball so his foot doesn't matter lol. Can also play him at SS but muller is too good.

bastian cm/d don't like to play him at bbm. Bbm is set to more risky passes so your best passer should be here, I use Thiago/xabi

Last edited:
robben as IF, he's so fast and runs with ball so his foot doesn't matter lol. Can also play him at SS but muller is too good.

bastian cm/d don't like to play him at bbm. Bbm is set to more risky passes so your best passer should be here, I use Thiago/xabi

Thanks mate for the answers one last question, But if I want to have Robben and Ribery and Muller on the same plane, in which position would you play them?

Thanks king!

Thanks mate for the answers one last question, But if I want to have Robben and Ribery and Muller on the same plane, in which position would you play them?

Thanks king!

Ribery - IF
Muller AP-A
Robben - SS

V4 not working for me.

I had been testing V4 with Everton and its simple not working.
You told in the post that you can use it with worse players than bayern has but i'm thinking do you got any advice for me?
Should I stay with V3 or any other version? Theres any position that I should/could change to improve it?

I had been testing V4 with Everton and its simple not working.
You told in the post that you can use it with worse players than bayern has but i'm thinking do you got any advice for me?
Should I stay with V3 or any other version? Theres any position that I should/could change to improve it?

Did you read and apply the important section of v.4? Post a screenshot of your lineup im sure i can help a Premier division team should not struggle. For now use V.2 youll be fine

i cant provide any screenshots as i am new to this and not sure how but i am 7 games in with this as Chelmsford City. Its my second year in the premier league and i dont really have much money after coming 8th last year my squad isnt too much better so essentially a championship quality squad. So far this season ive played 7 games and won 7.

my last game i beat wigan 6-0 with 28 shots to 2.

For those wondering its the year 2025 and its taken me a long time to get here. This tactic has helped and is definitely a development on the previous 3 versions. I think pace at the back is crucial as you say. If you cant get the worlds best players you need to settle for getting the key attributes. For example even if your assistant or scouts say a player isnt as good as a centre back you have if he has more suitable attributes for your system then you will do better.

I started a new save to show you.
Well looks like its way better now..; I used V3 and loved it, a little weak on defense, got some silly goals.. But the way you play 3 defenders with diferent funcions was awesome.

I gona finish first season in some days and I gona post it for you with for a better feedback. But looks like its gona work, I don't think I gona win premier league this season but Everton lacks in some positions.

I gona start a new save with a middle table skybet championship club play it for 2 seasons to see how it goes there to.

Thank you for answering and sorry about my english its not my main language.

Last edited:
Everybody is still enhancing V3 and I will also try it but I cannot find the link (only available V2 and V4), could you please give the download address ? Thanks