V.2 is by far the better tactic, v.3 is meant to solely give your opponent a different look, currently re-working it as well.

This tactic produces some beautiful football - thx for that.

1 question though: should the right winger in V.2 be left footed (like the Raumdeuter in V.3) or not ?

I'm using V2 with Swansea and it's working very well at moment awesome stuff :)

Dear DerRaumdeuter,

Can you help to me with HULL CITY, using V2?

Man United

Hi

Very exiting tactic.

How would you set up Manchester United in this tactic with their current squad? And who would you buy?

Thx

I have been reworking tactic V.4 is coming soon doing really well in testing.

I will also be updating what attributes are important for each role you will now have V.2 and V.4 to switch between opponents.

I have been reworking tactic V.4 is coming soon doing really well in testing.

I will also be updating what attributes are important for each role you will now have V.2 and V.4 to switch between opponents.

Looking forward to it! i always loved unpopular formations that do well especially since i hate just going with a bland 442 with slight changes such as moving the wingers up or making a cm cdm -.- thats stuff really annoys me.

Hi

Could you play the game for me?

But thats how most people are and the reason we make these super tactics
they dont want to play the game

They just want to play with their favourite team (like Man U or Barcelona) with some supertactic and win every game
Basically that is what they want, someone doing the work for them

Especially ppl like Jasonboys that play with man C with various plug n plays
I mean if u even find it funny to take over such an overpowered team, why not even use your own tactics?

I mean, I was a noob on fm14, and I still won La Liga with real madrid with my own "tactics" who were ****

They just want to play with their favourite team (like Man U or Barcelona) with some supertactic and win every game

I mean if u even find it funny to take over such an overpowered team, why not even use your own tactics?

I mean, I was a noob on fm14, and I still won La Liga with real madrid with my own "tactics" who were ****
The reason WE make super tactics, what super tactic have you made Mourinho? Told you before I will play the game how I want your still a ****!!!

Last edited:

Some people just can't figure out how to create a tactic and analyse, then correct what is going on. I enjoy FM by taking a 'super tactic' and then building a squad around it - usually at Middlesbrough. I'm not ashamed to say that I haven't a clue about tactic making :)

Can't wait to see the new tactic and player details. Always add my own twist but it's always helpful to see a base tactic. Especially for those of us who manage weaker teams.

Last edited:
The reason WE make super tactics, what super tactic have you made Mourinho? Told you before I will play the game how I won't, your still a ****!!!

Ehm
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...emannen-christianeriksen-ultimate-4231-a.html

I made this wide 4-2-3-1 formation.. one dude called allan went unbeaten with it with fulham, 3 seasons I think with a minor tweak he did

Also a french dude won the league with Swansea

Its not as good as executioner and so on, but for sure a great tactical 4-2-3-1 system that can make u win the league easy with minor teams

Also I dont strive to create "super tacitcs"
I just want to create great 4-2-3-1 tactics and that I have suceeded with
4-2-3-1 is a difficult form on fm15, its very easy to create super tactics with 4-3-3

So yeah u were right calling me Mourinho since I, just like him refuse to use any another form than 4-2-3-1

Last edited: