Pepe Reina 'considers Liverpool future

LOL.

i think this is the report that came about from a load of journo's talking on twitter hypothetically about Reina leaving.

Reina, unlike Torres can see FSG's long term strategy and will stick around - future captain of Liverpool anyone?
Actually Reina has been frustrated for sometime, along with Torres. Its from the metro whcih is a fail paper, but whether he says will depend on what happens in the summer

Be a shame because he is a top class goalkeeper, but is has seen other spaniards leave Benitez, Alsono, the Full back to Madrid (cant remember his name) and now Torres, But can never see Liverpool sell him to Man U NEVER

Arbeloa u mean?

Would be absolutely gutted if he left. My favourite player alongside gerrard. The speed in which he's breaking records shows he could be an anfield legend if he stays. Plus it ****** me off how underrated he is. On par with any of the world's best keepers, and no idea why he isn't spain's no.1, Casillas is past his best.

I guess only the summer will tell. Not sure where Mike got the idea he's been wanting out for a while now. He always gives 100%, you never see him sulking like torres, and not long ago signed a 6 year(?) contract. We wouldn't be able to replace him.

Last edited:
Reina will never leave, I doubt he'll leave for Manchester as he is very VERY loyal and it all depends where Liverpool finish. We have a manager in Kenny to talk him about his future and let's just hope that.

If Reina does leave , (doubt he will ) then Liverpool are well and truly f@*%ed .

Lol at the United fans thinking SAF could actually get him at OT.. If he did move, it'd be back to Spain. But that said, can't see him leaving Liverpool.

Would be absolutely gutted if he left. My favourite player alongside gerrard. The speed in which he's breaking records shows he could be an anfield legend if he stays. Plus it ****** me off how underrated he is. On par with any of the world's best keepers, and no idea why he isn't spain's no.1, Casillas is past his best.

I guess only the summer will tell. Not sure where Mike got the idea he's been wanting out for a while now. He always gives 100%, you never see him sulking like torres, and not long ago signed a 6 year(?) contract. We wouldn't be able to replace him.
considering your future and giving 100% arent mutually exclusive, this has been going round for about 12 months now

Julio Cesar to United in the summer, Reina to Inter. Just a possibility.

Can't see where else he would go. Either that or he will stay.

Julio Cesar to United in the summer, Reina to Inter. Just a possibility.

Can't see where else he would go. Either that or he will stay.
Pretty much it, cant see much movement on goalkeepers in the elite teams, though apparently Cesar has ruled out any move to United anyway

Lol at the people who reckon Valdes > Reina. Reina isn't far behind Casillas, Julio Cesar etc etc..

Nope, Valdes is the most under rated keeper in the world. Doesnt matter the defence he has in front of him. He should get much more credit.

On current form, I personally believe that Valdes is the best 'keeper in the World. But current form means nothing come a few weeks or months.

Reina has been poor this season, probably down to poor manager and poor team morale. Now Kenny is in, 3 clean sheets in a row and come end of the season, Reina will be better than Valdes again.

Reina has been poor this season, probably down to poor manager and poor team morale. Now Kenny is in, 3 clean sheets in a row and come end of the season, Reina will be better than Valdes again.

What Reina have you been watching?

He had some pretty serious blunders this season, and not only with Pool.

The most over-rated keeper that has ever played the game.

He's had more bloopers than Terry Wogan :S

Be a shame if he did leave the Kop. He's a class goalie. Couldn't see him going to a rival club though. But to be honest, there's so many rumours about so many players, so more than likely just hearsay

Couldn't see Torres going to a rival club either but the world's a twisted place. It's CRUCIAL that FSG spend big in the summer - there's a lot of slack to pick up if we're going to compete effectively on all fronts, which is what ambitious players demand.

Last edited:
On current form, I personally believe that Valdes is the best 'keeper in the World. But current form means nothing come a few weeks or months.

Really..? There is me thinking reina stopped us hitting 5 past pool in Kenny first game and Reina has been the only consistent performer this season.

The most over-rated keeper that has ever played the game.

He's had more bloopers than Terry Wogan :S

You actuallt think that..? I am so anti Liverpool. But i can appreciate reina as a world class keeper and a long with Ed, they are the best keepers in the league.

Would be a disaster if he left. Best keeper in the PL imo

Really..? There is me thinking reina stopped us hitting 5 past pool in Kenny first game and Reina has been the only consistent performer this season.

You actuallt think that..? I am so anti Liverpool. But i can appreciate reina as a world class keeper and a long with Ed, they are the best keepers in the league.

Cech is a lot better than the pair of them..

Youtube for Reina blunders, theres plenty of them.