Pepe Reina 'considers Liverpool future

Cech is a lot better than the pair of them..

Youtube for Reina blunders, theres plenty of them.

Reina has the most clean sheets in PL of all keepers since 2005. That tell you something? This even tho Liverpool have had a weaker defence than Chelsea and man utd over that time tbh

Cech hasnt been the same since that injury

Youtube Reina world class saves... for that matter. Youtube Heskey goals, Youtbue will prove him to be a goal scoring machine

at the same time i could find youtube blunders for cech, and make heskey look like a goalscoring genius.

Reina is right up the, top class keeper. Never gonna happen but would be more than proud to have him at United, and all three are on pretty much on a par, their stats over the last 4-5 years speak for themselves

EDIT: Zoomed by Scott over Heskey

Reina > Cech

Reina has had the most clean sheets since 2005, this considering Cech's defence > Reina's defence by a fair margin. I know a lot of Chelsea fans who will agree with me (excluding CJACKO etc..).

Reina is certainly the best goalkeeper in the premier league and it would be nice to see him join Man Utd but he would never join Man Utd as I think he's too loyal to consider a move to us. Also it's from the metro who usually bs.

Reina in my eyes is the best keeper in the league. It's close between him and Valdes, but Reina's distribution give him the edge IMO. Still not as good as Casillas (nobody is) but he's a top, top 'keeper.

I could see him leaving, but only in highly exceptional circumstances. He loves Liverpool, adores the club, and if he left it wouldn't be for money and it wouldn't be to a rival. He would only leave if Liverpool didn't want him or didn't need him, but situations which are highly unlikely. He's a good man.

Pepe :wub:

I adore and would go gay for you, if it meant you stayed at Anfield for life.

Reina > Cech

Reina has had the most clean sheets since 2005, this considering Cech's defence > Reina's defence by a fair margin. I know a lot of Chelsea fans who will agree with me (excluding CJACKO etc..).

I find them both at the same level and there is no reason for CJACKO not to agree with u if what u say is correct, people unfairly label him being always biased to Chelsea when he always gives other players their due unlike many members on here

Nope, Valdes is the most under rated keeper in the world. Doesnt matter the defence he has in front of him. He should get much more credit.

When have you ever seen Valdes play with a awful defense in front of him?
He has Pique and Puyol in front of him all the time.

You can't really say things like this without having proof.
You have seen Reina play with an awful defense in front of him (Skrtel, first half of this season) and he's been amazing.

I find them both at the same level and there is no reason for CJACKO not to agree with u if what u say is correct, people unfairly label him being always biased to Chelsea when he always gives other players their due unlike many members on here

I put CJACKO etc, as a joke. You must be joking if you don't think he's biased, I like having banter with the guy as I am just as biased.

The same Reina that cannot get a look in regarding the Spanish national side?

Reina is a good keeper, at best. Nowhere near being of world-class standard.

The same Reina that cannot get a look in regarding the Spanish national side?

Reina is a good keeper, at best. Nowhere near being of world-class standard.

He cannot get a look in because I'm not sure if you've noticed, Spain's number 1 keeper is the best keeper in the world. On top of that, Casillas plays for the King's club in Spain, Madrid. So basically if Casillas were to be dropped then Del Bosque would be absolutely torn to shreds.

There's no denying Reina is a world class keeper and one of the best 2 in the league

He cannot get a look in because I'm not sure if you've noticed, Spain's number 1 keeper is the best keeper in the world. On top of that, Casillas plays for the King's club in Spain, Madrid. So basically if Casillas were to be dropped then Del Bosque would be absolutely torn to shreds.

There's no denying Reina is a world class keeper and one of the best 2 in the league

Valdez and De Gea are also better goalkeepers.. By not getting a lookin I mean he cannot even get on the bench, let alone the pitch.

Valdez and De Gea are also better goalkeepers.. By not getting a lookin I mean he cannot even get on the bench, let alone the pitch.

wtf, he was Spain's second choice keeper throughout the world cup.

Reina has played for Spain 21 times and has been in the national set up 5 years.
Casillas has played for Spain 116 times and has been in the national set up 10 years
Valdes has played for Spain 3 times and has been in the national set up 1 year.

Please explain to me in any way, how this makes Reina 3rd/4th choice.

Valdes is Spain's third-choice goalkeeper. Reina is their no. 2. De Gea is nowhere near the standard Reina is. I wouldn't even be surprised if he doesn't get there. There is such a massive gap.

The only goalkeeper that could close that is the goalkeeper playing for the best club in the world at the moment.

No, it's Valdez..

Seriously, if you're going to blindly argue for him, could you at least spell his ******* name right.

No, it's VALDES

Seriously, if you're going to blindly argue for him, could you at least spell his ******* name right.

No, it's VALDES

Yes, because that's completely relevant isn't it?

LOL!