Pepe Reina 'considers Liverpool future

I don't argue with teenagers who start name calling on forums mate.

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Or you've just realised you're wrong.

No worries mate.

Firstly, Aup Troll, how's the trollin' going?

secondly, how are Alex etc losing the debate, when for the past 5 pages, you've dodged every comment they've made, think that means you've lost the debate?

forgive me if i don't know how to debate properly though...

oO)

Because apparently, debating about the player the topic is based on... Is classed as trolling :D

Welcome to the debate by the way - Inputting points that have no points to any of the paraphernalia being discussed.

Trolling? ;)

Last edited:
Because apparently, debating about the player the topic is based on... Is classed as trolling :D
Dodging the on topic posts again. Take some time out to watch the videos above.

Firstly, Aup Troll, how's the trollin' going?

secondly, how are Alex etc losing the debate, when for the past 5 pages, you've dodged every comment they've made, think that means you've lost the debate?

forgive me if i don't know how to debate properly though...

oO)

Not everyone who's opinion doesn't look right is trolling. Some people are just wrong. 'Troll' is used far too often around this site...

ermmm, so, dodging every comment that is in answer to your 'debate' is debating right?

Like i said, i haven't checked my 'rules & regulations of debating' book out for a while, so i might be a bit rusty.

You're trollin' cos you're making inaccurate claims and using fairly poor evidence to back these points up, and then when you start to lose, or realise you're wrong, you quickly change the subject to 'teenagers calling you names'...

lol (6)

ermmm, so, dodging every comment that is in answer to your 'debate' is debating right?

Like i said, i haven't checked my 'rules & regulations of debating' book out for a while, so i might be a bit rusty.

You're trollin' cos you're making inaccurate claims and using fairly poor evidence to back these points up, and then when you start to lose, or realise you're wrong, you quickly change the subject to 'teenagers calling you names'...

lol (6)

No, I'm voicing my opinion. Allowed? :S

And the name calling literally happened.. Un-provoked

Thats twice in a row you have contradicted yourself, go for the hat-trick.

Back on topic - Reina's errors happen as they have for every keeper from time to time.
... But Reina makes them FAR too often to render a 'World Class' title.

That's my view... *Awaits the '********' etc remarks... *

pepe reina's distribution is second to none imo and he is a brilliant shot stopper:
I know its youtube but here is what he can do week in week out:
YouTube - Pepe Reina 2005 - 2010 // Mega Tribute
also i dont know if anyone else remembers that in the 08/09 season he got something like 5 assists in all competitions.

Reina would be more of a miss than Torres will be, if he left. He's key to our team, pivotal to have a goalkeeper you trust completely. Don't know what we'd do without him.

The Valdes bloopers are almost all from early on in his career...both Casillas and Valdes used to make tons of mistakes when they were younger, but in the past couple of seasons have become really consistent performers. It's pretty subjective though, I think a lot of people on here are acting too certain of their opinions.

you're allowed your opinon, but when its poorly based youtube vids, and going against the facts, your opinion very quickly becomes meaningless. the vast majority of pundits and fans (on all sides i might) rate him, you dont. I suspect you are the one whos got it wrong

Back on topic - Reina's errors happen as they have for every keeper from time to time.

Listen, even if you think that you've been called names for goodness sake's rise above it and prove your point. If you can't beat somebody who allegedly resorts to name calling in a debate than your point is rather shaky, no?

And I honestly can't remember a Reina error in the past year, and that's behind one of the shakiest defences in the league recently.

Your view is unfounded and frankly wrong. You talk as if you've never seen him play before.

I'm not gonna bother 'debating' anymore, there's no way of me making you see sense here so may as well go for a wank

Laters gents.

Reina has no reason to leave, he is treated like a God at Liverpool and is paid accordingly. He will never be Spain's number one [Casillas > Reina > Valdes] so why would he waste his time going to Arsenal or United.

Reina will retire here, no doubt about it.

[P.s R1cky, grow up, Reina blunders? You found one of him falling over and then recovering? What's your point, if you actually watched Reina each week you would see what a remarkable goalkeeper he is, massive change considering Liverpool usually go for the "dodgy-keeper" - Reina is world-class, that much is for sure - Oh and also the fact you think Cech is better than him and Valdes proves you never watch football. FAIL]

Last edited:
Listen, even if you think that you've been called names for goodness sake's rise above it and prove your point. If you can't beat somebody who allegedly resorts to name calling in a debate than your point is rather shaky, no?

And I honestly can't remember a Reina error in the past year, and that's behind one of the shakiest defences in the league recently.

Your view is unfounded and frankly wrong. You talk as if you've never seen him play before.

God has spoken.

Back on topic now people? Lets stop the argument/debate before this thread gets closed.

Well said, bored of any debate on how good he is. back to talk about his future only

Don't really see what the fuss is about. There's no conclusive proof that Reina is better than Valdes or vice versa. And I don't understand the point of the comparison in the first place...

Don't really see what the fuss is about. There's no conclusive proof that Reina is better than Valdes or vice versa. And I don't understand the point of the comparison in the first place...
guess its just how some people roll. see the Neville thread for the same kind of thing, why people need to belittle a player is beyond me

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

as i said already if its not about Reina's future, pipe down. Thread has been derailed enough as it is

IF Reina did leave he would not go to another english club as he loves liverpool and knows that the only way he will be able to get the Spain no.1 spot is by returning to Spain. Which i doubt he will do