PES 2009

got a bit bored of the legend mode thing into my 2nd season

It's too long winded I think. Especially when your player sucks and you need to play boring crappy matches before you can start enjoying it. :(

ive still not got it and after being a life long pes fan , this year i really havent wanted to stray from fifa as i still enjoy it

although it is 19.99 this week from gamestation so now may be the time to try it

ive still not got it and after being a life long pes fan , this year i really havent wanted to stray from fifa as i still enjoy it

although it is 19.99 this week from gamestation so now may be the time to try it

Yeh I saw that, not a bad price for the game. If you like PES games then you should get it as it's as good as ever.

I've finally broke into the first team in Legend mode, but half way through the season it is getting dull. I think as usual the best thing with PES for me will be playing online, especially once Virgin get their act together and upgrade our broadband, maybe get less lag fingers crossed...

I still havn't played online but from what i've heard it's much quicker.

one of my mates is manager at our local gamestation and the other year he told me that on the Dec 1st they up the prices for christmas (imoral in my opion like) so dont be suprised if the price goes up.

I saw some people playing FIFA in the Arndale today and it looked like the same old thing, which is **** imo. Just looked so un-smooth like its always been compared to PES.

is it actually any good coz the last one was okay but if the only thing that has changed is having champs league and a bit better quality for graphics . . would you say its worth buying?

If you like Pro Evo games then I would say it is worth buying.

finally got round to getting it today, did my essay so thought id treat myself. its not too bad actually, commentary is annoying and the ai isnt fantastic but its not as bad as i thought

is there any chance of getting an update off XBL? all team names n badges etc?

Nah unfortunately not, the 360 prevents downloading user created content and there won't be any official patch to download badges/kits etc.

finally got round to getting it today, did my essay so thought id treat myself. its not too bad actually, commentary is annoying and the ai isnt fantastic but its not as bad as i thought

is there any chance of getting an update off XBL? all team names n badges etc?

There is an official update which fixes transfers that were not updated and gives you a few more spanish teams.

You can download it if you go onto the pes menu>Options>Downloads

i think its Oct08 update it's called

ah orite cheers kris, shame theres no updates, no badges is ghey. games not too bad although the be a pro mode on fifa is a million times better this legend mode on pro is unbearable

i think pes is fun..not sucks, minus for the kits ^^
i play Become a Legend into my 6th season, and start the 7th season..

1st Stoke - Newcastle
2nd Newcastle
3rd Newcatle
4th Real Mallorca --> Score 25 Goals
Win European Cup (England)
5th Ajax --> Score 41 Goals
6th Man Utd (My Fave) --> Score 52 Goals
7th Man Utd

i got bored in my 3rd season, but after move to the mallorca i hv fun again :p

BtW anyone knows Where i can download for Mac??

Last edited:
ah orite cheers kris, shame theres no updates, no badges is ghey. games not too bad although the be a pro mode on fifa is a million times better this legend mode on pro is unbearable

There's plenty of fan made Option files with real kits and things but for the Xbox ones you need to have a modded Xbox which is pretty lame. For the PS3 you can just put it all on the harddrive.

Thats why you should play Fifa 09 imo it is much much better!

Playing fifa makes me want to kill myself it is so slow, the gameplay is poor and it takes so long to make subs etc

pes all the way my friend...see the light