PES 2009

i was a pro evo fan for years and years but ive gotta admit this years fifa is far and away better than pro , with the game modes alone making it a better game. pro just doesnt cut it any more - the only thing id say is you can score some nicer goals on pro evo but the online BAP mode on fifa makes it ten times better than pro

Playing fifa makes me want to kill myself it is so slow, the gameplay is poor and it takes so long to make subs etc

pes all the way my friend...see the light

You have got a point there, but fifa is slow because of the graphics etc, it dosen't take that long to make a sub when a player get's fouled or the ball goes out of play thats when they get subbed, also the gameplay is great imo anyone else had any trouble with this?

Last edited:
He doesn't mean it's laggy. He means the tempo of the football that can be played is slow.

Yea thats exatly it. Pro ev feels better and is more realistic

Fifa is a kids game ;)

PES is definatley a kids game, the music and little sound effect noises are annoying like a japanese cartoon and its far too easy to score everytime i have played the scores have been stupid, pes is more kid like becaude all kids want to do is score goals.

FIFA has alot more to offer, in terms of tactics etc you can really see them working on the pitch when you do ur own custom tactics and even more so when you turn the AI thing off and its you doing all the work.

I have always been a pro man because of the speed of th gameplay and the realism when you were playing a match but this year is poor, the ball seems to hold up when you pass the ball and its too easy to beat a man. The shots are more realistic and the goalkeepers are a million times better.

All the reviews i have read have said fifa is ahead of pro this year, so obviously alot more people feel the way i do than what dont.

PES is definatley a kids game, the music and little sound effect noises are annoying like a japanese cartoon and its far too easy to score everytime i have played the scores have been stupid, pes is more kid like becaude all kids want to do is score goals.

In my opinion it's easier to score on FIFA, the shots are all scripted and that completely overpowered placed shots button practically guarantees a goal.

I like the sound effects on the menus, the music is terrible I agree but I don't care because I have it turned off anyway. The music on FIFA is also pretty terrible too, except they have well known terrible songs.

PES all the way with me, who cares if kits are on or not, it's the gameplay I enjoy, alot smoother than FIFA, can't people remember the good old days when neither FIFA or ISS had kits!

its not about the kits at all , i think fifa wins as the all rounder - game modes, kits, names, stadia, gameplay

pro has some good points but fifa wins this year im afraid to say

i just got PES2009 for christmas and i have to say that i am annoyed by the call for pass button for Become a Legend compared to the fifa button setup for pas/ cross/shoot etc and i hate that late tackles arent penalised and theones where you nudge a player its a foul :mad: its good game but doing my head in a little bit:p