PES 2010 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2010)

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 388
  • Views Views 64K
6opq4n.jpg

Tempted anyone?

Where? might go for it

Oops never realised it didn't actually say the name. It's Gamestation.

Yes i will most likely have it Tuesday or Wednesday

Reviews for PES will be out tomorrow. :wub:

Reviews in general, all the websites etc. were told not to release their reviews before 9am on the 15th.

It's not out yet...

Although I have seen Pro.Evolution.Soccer.2010.PAL.XBOX360-PES10 floating around on the net.

i cant find the USA release date...everything i see says early november, but it's released much earlier in Europe (in a few days). Is this correct?

23/10/2009 is the release date in the UK.

EPL player faces: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL1c5A8DIrg"]YouTube- PES 2010 - Barclays Premier League Best Player Faces Show-Movie [HD][/ame]
There is also an option file being made already which should be released on friday, the day PES comes out: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHGB3OHXW6I[/ame]

showimage-1.php.jpeg

:wub: Pretty funny, looks like a wig.

i cant find the USA release date...everything i see says early november, but it's released much earlier in Europe (in a few days). Is this correct?
Its released in the USA the first Tuesday in November.

this has been a hot topic with my fellow PES enthusiasts, and i gotta say THESE MUST be fixed:

1. the random (keeper kicks the ball to opposition after slipping when the ball is passed back) sketch.
2. computer tackles taking players out in the box and getting sent off, absolutely ruins games.
3. Online gameplay is embarrasing. needs a zero lag server.

if these arent fixed, then i will not buy it, i love PES over fifa all day as an arcade style game, its fast pace etc, but errors like that just make it feel pointless and as if the computer is trying to make a game exciting by making random game changing things happen, and just should not be around.

otherwise, i dont think pro needs too much changing, licenses would be awesome, but legally they cant do much.

although i gotta say Fifa has REALLY improved, the more u play the more u really have a large problem with which one you wanna devote your time to, for now, im still with pro, until next week anyway!

Back