PES 2010 (Pro Evolution Soccer 2010)

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 388
  • Views Views 64K
Im still trying to get my head around Konami releasing this demo if its not at least 95 % finished,especially as they are trying to win fans back.However Konami do have a history of this,i remember Pro Evo 3,which along with 5 is my favorite version,the demo for 3 though was terrible,buggy full of glitches but when release came the game was amazing.

yeah pes's demos as i can remember have been awful but the games have been good im going to get pes and fifa, fifa just a game for you and the lads to play but pes is a lads game and can play on your own without getting bored

Is 5 the one with Terry & Henry on the front?

Is 5 the one with Terry & Henry on the front?
Yeah,it was Ace,i loved the snow conditions and the fact you could play in away socks and/or shorts without need to change the shirt and vice versa,i wish they would bring that back,it was cool.

That was my favourite one aswell, i would be playing it alot but i lost it a while back. I liked challenge mode aswell but they took it out in the more recent ones. And the player custimization was really good, like you could have tucked/untucked shirts, neck warmers etc. And the PES shop was good.

That was my favourite one aswell, i would be playing it alot but i lost it a while back. I liked challenge mode aswell but they took it out in the more recent ones. And the player custimization was really good, like you could have tucked/untucked shirts, neck warmers etc. And the PES shop was good.
Tucked untucked shirts option is back for 2010

I really want more classic squads. Like classic Man utd,Liverpool,Real etc

What??? He was good when he came back, Still got his Autograph in the house :)

What??? He was good when he came back, Still got his Autograph in the house :)
What is it about Newcastle and their ability to make great players look like steaming piles of ****? John Hendrie joined them too around the same time from Bradford,he was terrible there too.He would be in my Boro legends team no worries,a living legend.

I've been playing the demo a lot today on Top Player. I've finally got back into the rhythm and am beating Barca almost every time now.

One thing I've noticed that I pray pray pray isn't in the final version is that on loose balls that are in the air (even a foot) your player will auto move himself (this isn't like going for a header from a goal kick). It's quite annoying really, once I had a ball bounce back out of Barca's box straight to Garrard. I was going to have him kick it as soon as it nearly touched the ground, as the ball neared, he inexplicably BACKED AWAY!!! Similar situations happen on defense as well, I once gave up a goal to henry because alonso thought it would be a good idea to back off and give him space to kick.

Looking good.Ive heard only positive comments from people who have played the final code.

looked like that dude had a shoot on sight policy. he was raining them in.
looks good.

Great goal by Del Piero :O
Looking good so far :)

The guy playing the first game was pants but it's hard too tell from video's if i will enjoy it

Back