Peterborough after 2 seasons qualified to Champion league-4-2-2-2-false defence.

vujevic

Reaction score

4-2-2-2-false defense, pro tactic for people who hate wingers and target mans

SEASON 1-FOCUS PROMOTION-PROMOTED
SEASON 2 -EUROPE SPOT-4 PLACE CHAMPION LEAGUE SPOT-MANAGER OF YEAR
SEASON 3-TITLE CHALLENGE-WON PREMIERSHIP,EUROPA LEAGUE FINALIST-MANAGER OF YEAR
SEASON 4-CHAMPION LEAGUE WIN-NOT STARTED
SEASON 5-TO WIN FA CUP,WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP-NOT STARTED

ITALIAN TESTING

CAGLIARI

SEASON 1-3 PLACE

FRENCH TESTING

TROYES
SEASON 1-WON LEAUGE AND LEAUGE CUP.

LIVERPOOL

SEASON 1-WON PREMIERSHIP-MENAGER OF YEAR

SPANISH LA LIGA

GRANADA

SEASON 1-4 PLACE

My name is Meraklija Vujevic I am Croatian 30 years old with experience of 12 years playing Fm.Cm.Personally I am big football fan and my favorite day is Monday when i am watching highlights of all major European leagues and trying to learn and observe different team’s approaches to game. The biggest reason why i like Fm 13 more then Fm12 is implementation of director of football, what is the most important thing for managers who want to rebuild team fast.Currently I am member of Cro manager community, and also I like to read true Fm blog even Vitaly is very bad manager in my opinion. My favorite club to watch is Barcelona and sometimes I have feeling that I cannot watch other teams matches basically I am ashamed of their style of play so I just watch highlights.
HISTORY OF TACTIC
This formation I am using last 5 years and during that time I was only adjusting some team and player instruction for every Fm version. This tactic is created because of my hate for some managers from true life and their epic fails with guiding their teams, latest example Kenny Daglish who signed 2 epic fails Henderson and Carroll.In my vision of modern football there is no more spot for classical wingers, if you want to play with wide midfielders you need inside forwards who cost allot of money and they are very rare. Gareth Bale is pure example what I am saying for me he is full back even maybe some of you will not agree with me I hope that Barcelona or Real will sign him. I watch allot English premiership and I like their clubs history, the big nation who invented football but their national team is really disaster and I think main reason is bad youth system and more important bad coaches who still play old type of football with target mans and long balls. Target man is for me one player less on field and in modern dynamic football is very big handicap.
MY CURENT TEAM PETERBROUGH
Basically I chose this team because they have nice nickname posh and media prediction was 24 and I wanted some challenge. So i signed Max Clayton,Matheuss ,Muralha and few others and first season finished 6 and in play off final my team defeated Brighton and qualified to premiership.Max Clayton scored for me 32 league goals, and Matheuss was chosen for best league player. Before season 2 started media was giving me prediction of last spot but I finished 4 and qualified for Champions league, won manager of year reward, even half season played with 17 year old striker and 16 year old full back in first 11.I must say I was nicely surprised when board on half season gave me 19m for January transfer window but I only signed ***** Hughes for 5 m. During these 2 seasons I was all the time adjusting player roles and instructions, most problems I was having with full backs and attacking midfielders but on end all was corrected and now working very fine. Currently I am preparing for season 3 and board helping me allot with 40 m transfer budget. Regarding my players defensive instruction for seat pieces I done some modifications and looks decent now , trainings and match preparation are handled by my assistant manager .Basically my football philosophy is to score more than opponent I am not Benitez.

JIYP7.png

Azr9A.png

7sdrK.png

7HUCE.png

v0nr1.png

FORMATION AND TACTIC

MotIR.png

As you can see this my tactic is very different from some other 4-2-2-2 box to box tactics, me using fast tempo with direct passing with little bit deep line with 2 fast poacher up front. Why I call it false defense, mainly because my match strategy is defense but that is just on paper I can assure you that with this tactic you will have good possession, plenty real chances and sometimes you can have more that 3 players in opponent box when finishing actions.
Advantages
-If you have 1 less player because of red card no problems just play with 1 poacher.
-Excellent against opponents who play with high defense line, 2 of your poachers will destroy them, there is plenty situation when opponents defenders are receiving too many cards.
-Excellent against teams who play with deep defense line, your full backs with drill crosses will be nightmare for opponents I repeat you have 2 poachers all the time in box.
-Your deep defense line, with combination of central defender cover and sweeper keeper will keep you safe against opponents with fast strikers.
-Two of your defense midfielders are excellent against teams with one attacking midfielder; you can sometimes even use your anchor man for tight marking.
Weaknesses
-3-4-3 formation is for you hardest opponent, their wide pressure is very high, and you can struggle with possession against them if they have 2 central midfielders with high mental stats.
-In the start is very hard to find suitable team who can play this without any major squad changes.
-Big pressure is on your full backs, if you want to fight for major trophies you will need full backs that can play in both directions.
Matches from season two.

zpxUW.png

iimAK.png

Lj8Zb.png

PLAYER ATTRIBUTES AND ROLES

Gk-sweeper keeper-support
Because of your tactic you need goalie who will dominate in your box so high aerial ability with command of area is must have ,nice bonus will be throwing for your counter passing, regarding role I prefer sweeper keeper but currently is hard to find that type of keeper so you can use normal goalkeeper.
WBL/WBR-wing back-attack
They need to have ability to play in both directions, so high:stamina, acceleration, tackling, work rate, crossing. I must say I tested all roles for this position and attacking wing back proved to be best option.
DCL-central defender-stopper
Classical type of player so high: strength, heading, tackling marking, concentration..
DCR-central defender-cover
He needs to be fast so high: acceleration pace, marking, concentration, tackling....
DMC-anchor man-defend
Maybe most important player in your team I suggest some tall guy with strong aerial abilities he will save you allot against opponent crossings, also he can be used for strict marking . M.Bostwick was doing great for me he was 10 times best man of match even that is not his best position also his price raised from 500k to 6m even he has only 3 stars report from coaches .
DMC-defensive midfielder –support
For this tactic try to have dmc with strong mental stats, nice bonus will be high long shots if possible, this guy will have plenty long shot opportunities and can be your solution against teams with strong defence.
AMCL/AMCR-advanced playmaker-support
Mastermind of your team so high: creativity, passing, flair, technique, dribbling good addition will be tackling, work rate, pace and long shot. Try to both of them have preferred moves like trough balls and long range passing.
POACHERS
They need to have high poacher attributes, also good addition will be some work rate, strength and heading. Also good combination will be complete forward poacher but they cost a lot of money so that is biggest problem.
Shouts
Home, away matches-defensive-work ball into box, pass into space,(sometimes me using play wider and contain but have mixed results with that).
When you need to score-overload-work ball into box-pass in the space, push higher up.
This tactic works also if you use overload as your match strategy expecialy against teams with poor morale.

Pitch best option is long.
FM TIP

Always start game in June, and download Argentina and Brazil leagues

HOW TO SUCESS IN FM IF YOU NOW HOW TO PLAY PROPERLY

33%-TACTIC
33%TEAM CAPTAIN AND SQUAD MORALE
33%PLAYERS WHO FITS IN YOUR TACTIC
1%AVOID LONG TERM INJURIES FOR KEY PLAYERS

GOOD TEAMS FOR THIS TACTIC

LIVERPOOL
DERBY
BLACKBURN
CREWE
PALERMO
GETAFE
MANCHESTER UNITED
MANCHESTER CITY
PSG
VALENCIA
QPR
NICA
GRONIGEN
FEEYNORD

NEW MODIFIED VERSION USED IN MY 3 SEASON-4-2-2-2 False defence by Meraklija Vujevic.tac
FOR 13.2.2-PLEASE CHANGE GAME STRATEGY TO COUNTER

IF YOU READ EVERY DAY THIS POST YOU WILL FIND INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO PLAY AGAINST EVERY OPONNET FORMATION WHAT WILL BRING YOU BEST RESULTS ON THIS FORUM

Ty and sorry for bad English Meraklija Vujevic pro manager

Last edited:
SEASON TREE FIGHT FOR PREMIERSHIP TITLE

First of all I would like that this topic became interested for people so I will implement few things. In my opinion there is nothing more interested than when small club is fighting for title so I decided that in this season I will try to win Premiership and show you why this tactic is fantastic, also I will post screenshots every 8 league matches .Currently I have a lot of problems with injuries so my best players mostly playing only in Premiership matches and my reserve players playing in Champion league. My opponent’s in Champion league are R.Madrid,Schalke and Anderlect.I know that this is hard challenge Manchester City,M.United Chelsea and Arsenal who bought C.Ronaldo have much better players then me but names don’t grants you success on football pitch.

GfUG9.png

fTQZu.png

Do you think that I can win Premiership?
Do you think I need focus only on Premiership and play with reserves in Champion league?

It will be nice that you post your opinions!
If possible administrator can add voting poll.

Last edited:
Wow, best result for that team, but can you upload tactic in another host, i cant download it for testing. Thanks much !

That is very impressive with the Posh but I doubt you can win the Premiership with your squad? How big is your squad?

Wow, best result for that team, but can you upload tactic in another host, i cant download it for testing. Thanks much !

which other host give me some site name

That is very impressive with the Posh but I doubt you can win the Premiership with your squad? How big is your squad?

22 players,season before i played with 18 and finished 4 I often use for backup players from u18 team.
J.Gordon striker from my team was used in first 11 when he was 16 year old and now when he is 18 his attributes are fantastic.

Keeps saying file could not be imported when I try to use the tactic in game. :S

I can download it fine but when I try to import it into the game its saying "file could not be imported*, never had this problem before. :(

Probably i done something wrong i just use browse then clicked upload is it that correct i never done it before.

can you explain me correct procedure

Me personally never downloaded other peoples tactics,i like to create mine.This formation i am using last 5-6 years with almost same team instructions.In FM 12 i played very similar tactic with Chievo and in 5 year period won 4 league titles 1 champion league,world club champions and few other cups.

Me never play more then 5 years with same club,in five year period you can win all major trophies and take some new challenge.

Do you think that I can win Premiership?
Do you think I need focus only on Premiership and play with reserves in Champion league?

It will be nice that you post your opinions!
If possible administrator can add voting poll.

Last edited:
pozdrav vujevic:D
inspired by your succes and becouse you use a small tema instead the standard one like man utd or man city and similar i'm gonna give a try with deportivo, first 2 friendly matches won easily scoring 10 goals. what match training do you use or you leave to your assistant and what are the key attributes for your director of football?

it says file belongs to a non validated account when you try to download