Peterborough after 2 seasons qualified to Champion league-4-2-2-2-false defence.

-4-2-2-2 False defence by Meraklija Vujevic.tacFOR 13.3-PLEASE CHANGE GAME STRATEGY TO COUNTER

use this it is from first page,use Rodrigo and Destro as poachers

regarding advance playmakers,left one is more offensive so use for right ap the guy who have highest work rate stamina and tackling.

Inter game didn't finished because I played with my new tactic so I didn't have time to continue.

Also this tactic requires a lot of man marking what is explained in this topic if you read it.

On other hand my other tactic is created for more simple playing style basically it is plug and play.

Last 7-8 years playing same formation and in my opinion it is by far best, basically offers best in offense and defense for your team.

In FM14 I will play also same formation

Regarding my other tactic it is realy great and very simple to play and don't requires any special instructions during the matches

Pescara-won league
Hsv-won league
Fulham-won Premiership

all this is achieved immediate in first season

Plug and play3-4-1-2-vinngbacks and poachers by Meraklija Vujevic

Last edited:
Just tried your 3412 and beat Lazio 5-0 away! What were your results vs Juve with Pescera?

Just tried your 3412 and beat Lazio 5-0 away! What were your results vs Juve with Pescera?

I won away 3-1 and home draw1-1 if I remember correctly.

please ask qustion for that tactic on 3-4-1-2 topic not here ty

So time arrived to start to play with this tactic again,as you know last 2 months I have been focused with my other tactic.

Today i downloaded new LFC update and I decided to play with Pompey.

Pompey is in realy bad financial situation and by most F.M. players think that is one of hardest challenges in the game.

So this weekend I will start with this game and I will try to write post here some kind of Pompey story and try to give you some tips if needed.