Peterborough after 2 seasons qualified to Champion league-4-2-2-2-false defence.

pozdrav vujevic:D
inspired by your succes and becouse you use a small tema instead the standard one like man utd or man city and similar i'm gonna give a try with deportivo, first 2 friendly matches won easily scoring 10 goals. what match training do you use or you leave to your assistant and what are the key attributes for your director of football?

hey mate, can you please send me the tactic? cant download it :(

pozdrav vujevic:D
inspired by your success and because you use a small team instead the standard one like man utd or man city and similar I'm gonna give a try with deportivo, first 2 friendly matches won easily scoring 10 goals. what match training do you use or you leave to your assistant and what are the key attributes for your director of football?

Hey mate regarding trainings all is done by assistant i explained that in post above.

Tip for director of football,in first season it is hard to find good one just keep that starting one or just hire some random guy for 1 year.

In first season i hired pro Brazilian scout called Francisco Gilmar,and in second season i offered him job of director what he accepted so now i have world class director of football who signing for me talented youngsters.
Dont forget to put option that you need to confirm any potential transfer,most of transfers are really not good because of different reasons,me only accepted one and that is Alen Halilovic who i loaned to Shefield for one year.

judging player potential
motivation
adaptability
tactical knowledge

Director of football for me only have one purpose,that he finds clubs for players who are on transfer list so you can rebuild your team.

Where was C.R 7?
I have been bored so I decided to play few matches more; my opponent was fail manager Wenger with his new signings Ronaldo, Lorente and me missing W.Hughes and M.Clayton from first 11.

VMZY5.jpg

Even he is only 18 he is already 2 years in my first 11,cannot believe that his value is only 900k and coach report is only 3 stars, just check his attributes pro youngster.

0T8MJ.png

My squad have only 22 players,and now i have 8 people injured I have now plenty problems.

Do you think that I can win Premiership?
Do you think I need focus only on Premiership and play with reserves in Champion league?

It will be nice that you post your opinions!
If possible administrator can add voting poll.

Last edited:
i tell you what, this game is wicked hard to play, i have been trying my hardest and ive reach 2018 on another save and really no success other than bringing a Brazilian national 2nd div team up to first and remaining in 6th place, then to aston villa and got them up to 1st div again, left since valencia offered me a contract and i had no success, but keep in mind this is using a mix of various tactics, downloaded and self made.

Now i have started in England, with Exerter, n2 div, and i am giving this a shot, keep in mind i set my past experience to the lowest possible, hopefully this will go well..

Hey vujevic, what training are you using? and match preparation? also any individual training ? thanks

Hey vujevic, what training are you using? and match preparation? also any individual training ? thanks

Training and match preparation are done by my assistant manager I don't care for that.I am more interested in individual player trainings because of player preferred moves read my post above all is explained.

poacher-placed shots,move to channels
advanced playmaker-throughs balls,long range passes
wing backs-goes forward when ever possible

Last edited:
i tell you what, this game is wicked hard to play, i have been trying my hardest and ive reach 2018 on another save and really no success other than bringing a Brazilian national 2nd div team up to first and remaining in 6th place, then to aston villa and got them up to 1st div again, left since valencia offered me a contract and i had no success, but keep in mind this is using a mix of various tactics, downloaded and self made.

Now i have started in England, with Exerter, n2 div, and i am giving this a shot, keep in mind i set my past experience to the lowest possible, hopefully this will go well..

playing Fm more the 12 years and in my opinion every edition is easier.

Five year period is enough time to win major trophies if you cannot do that that you playing badly.
This Club i will lead 5 years and if I cannot win Premiership and Champion league that will be my fail for me.

Fm 12 my club Chievo in five year period won 4 Italian titles 1 Champion league and few cups without any problem.
Regarding my Chievo story there is my topic on Cro menager comunity portal regarding that

Chievo road to top you need to be registered and topic is written on Croatian language if you want to se my domination with Chievo.
My 2 poachers in that team have been Niang and Fiero,in one season Niang scored 55 gols and won all major rewards.

Last edited:
yeah we will see how itgoes, so far won the first 4 games, tied 4th and lost 6th so i hope its no getting old and starting to have a negative effect, btw how do you set *** man to take care of the training? i know the match prep but not training, thanks boss

oh and i did make it through two rounds of capital one so far, beating cardiff on my last game 2-1 ;) away also, which we were never really expected to win it. ;)

oh and i did make it through two rounds of capital one so far, beating cardiff on my last game 2-1 ;) away also, which we were never really expected to win it. ;)

go training- coaches then- ask asistant

yeah we will see how itgoes, so far won the first 4 games, tied 4th and lost 6th so i hope its no getting old and starting to have a negative effect, btw how do you set *** man to take care of the training? i know the match prep but not training, thanks boss

When you loose match imediate take team meating and react,morale and team captain is verry imortant thing.

Last edited: