Peterborough after 2 seasons qualified to Champion league-4-2-2-2-false defence.

got you, also after every loss? because they say it seems like we are having meetings every other day lol.. not doing too good as of right now, lost to aston villa on the capital one cup of course, 2-1 not bad, and then lost like 3 games on league and tied 1 =(.xx

oh but that ask coach what he is doing is setting diff coaches to coach att, def, gk and so on, doesnt mean that he takes care of training tho. right ?

yes I only do like that,for you it is more important to sign coaches with corect atributes for every category.

just be patient,and play cup games with reserve team.

Do you think that I can win Premiership?
Do you think I need focus only on Premiership and play with reserves in Champion league?
It will be nice that you post your opinions!
If possible administrator can add voting poll.

This tactic is very effective. Definitely not for the stat-crazy though. It promises results, not possession, passing, shots, etc. I went 8 games unbeaten with Brighton at the start of the season. You are, however, quite right in your acknowledgement of the 4-3-3 weakness. I was torn apart 5-1 in my 9th game by Blackpool using a 4-3-3. Defensively at times i find my team waning, but i feel this will probably resolve when i get better defenders.I am now at 3rd 12 games in.

I've been very interested in the 4-2-2-2 box recently and I will be giving this a look after my loooong run today. If I can still move...

I'm interested to know how much Arsenal signed Ronaldo for and in what year? What happened there!? I would like to sign him in my United save... hehehe.

I only won the league in the first year, trying to implement a 4-2-2-2 to increase the opportunities for flair and creativity while maintaining a strong defensive unit. Attacking WBs are the way forward. Brazilian box all the way.

Like I say, I will test it out with my current, technically gifted United squad and get back to you. Thanks for the upload. Sounds promising.

This tactic is very effective. Definitely not for the stat-crazy though. It promises results, not possession, passing, shots, etc. I went 8 games unbeaten with Brighton at the start of the season. You are, however, quite right in your acknowledgement of the 4-3-3 weakness. I was torn apart 5-1 in my 9th game by Blackpool using a 4-3-3. Defensively at times i find my team waning, but i feel this will probably resolve when i get better defenders.I am now at 3rd 12 games in.

Hey mate you need to read again i wrote 3-4-3,regarding Blackpool they have two overpowered wingers and wour wing backs sucks but you need to know how to aproach that kind of game and what shouts to use.

Like in real life English players are overated and expensive in Fm,personaly i watched both of them on televisionn they suck badly.

Started a new game with Hull City and after winning the first 2 games I went on a 4 game loosing streak in the league. I stuck with the tactic after getting some new players in and am now 15 games unbeaten in the league, 1 win coming in a 7-0 dribbing over Wolves (just one of those games where everything went in). Lost in the 4th round of the league cup but not bothered about that. My strikers have 21 goals between them with 16 coming from the rest of the team. I am sitting 5th atm and am just about to go through Decembers matches.

All in all a good tactic for me so far after a lot of failed ones.

View attachment 287795

nice nice, isnt it pathetic when they cant score and you tie 0-0? ugh hate those moments.

nice nice, isnt it pathetic when they cant score and you tie 0-0? ugh hate those moments.

Guys dont play on 0-0 last 15 min go overload and try to win.

Only Benitez like 0-0 result.

STILL ON TOP

Uah4i.png

NZW4a.png

ROONEY-CLAYTON
2-3

49jez.png

saf8x.jpg

I must say I am disappointed how some people even they playing few years this game don't understand influence of player and team instructions.

Anybody have idea what players received specific instruction from me for this match,and yes coach of United is Guardiola?

Last edited:
Used this tactic as a basis on my own, changed a few things, went for short passing + attacking play. Won the league with rovers first season, find this tactic very good on the eye for passing + interchange of players!!

Used this tactic as a basis on my own, changed a few things, went for short passing + attacking play. Won the league with rovers first season, find this tactic very good on the eye for passing + interchange of players!!

Hey mate there is not big difference between direct and short passing for this tactic especially because 4 of your midfielders are near each other.Direct is needed for counter attack and faster transformation of your players.

Also this tactic can be played with overload all the time,i tested that and is working also.

Blackburn is perfect team for this tactic,in my opinion you can be in next season in top 4 teams in Premiership with correct signings.

Last edited:
Hey mate there is not big difference between direct and short passing for this tactic especially because 4 of your midfielders are near each other.Direct is needed for counter attack and faster transformation of your players.

Also this tactic can be played with overload all the time,i tested that and is working also.

Blackburn is perfect team for this tactic,in my opinion you can be in next season in top 4 teams in Premiership with correct signings.

I see you have the ever reliable Josip Radosevic? He is absolutely class on this game for me with Swindon Town, how much did you have to pay for him? I paid a bargain price of 5.5 mil, and have never looked back since!

Also, how the fudge have you got Max Clayton firing so many goals for you? I considered signing him in the past but then he went to Doncaster on a free and was scoring as many goals as a centremidfielder should be scoring? But fairplay, good job! (H)

I see you have the ever reliable Josip Radosevic? He is absolutely class on this game for me with Swindon Town, how much did you have to pay for him? I paid a bargain price of 5.5 mil, and have never looked back since!

Also, how the fudge have you got Max Clayton firing so many goals for you? I considered signing him in the past but then he went to Doncaster on a free and was scoring as many goals as a centremidfielder should be scoring? But fairplay, good job! (H)

Max Clayton scored 32 goals for me in first season ,19 in second i hope in this 3 will score around 30.
J.Radosevic is from my City Split and i know him personal but i buyed him to be backup for Simao,but injurie of Simao(8 months) pushed him in first 11.

In FM 12 my main poacher record was 55 goals M.NIANG in one season,average for my poachers is both around 30 goals.
My other poacher J.Gordon will most probably also score minimum 20 goals.

In this game i have currently 3 of 4 best poachers youngest then 24 year

I know this has nothing really to do with the topic, but just wanted to say as a Posh fan, well done with your progress, and keep your eyes open as there may be a vacancy as Posh manager in real life considering how this season is going! As a fan of a small club it's very nice to see people giving us a go. Right, that's my bit said, carry on the good work! Up the Posh!

I know this has nothing really to do with the topic, but just wanted to say as a Posh fan, well done with your progress, and keep your eyes open as there may be a vacancy as Posh manager in real life considering how this season is going! As a fan of a small club it's very nice to see people giving us a go. Right, that's my bit said, carry on the good work! Up the Posh!

looks like there is few actual people on this forum who are Posh fans in real life

Regarding my tittle race it will be very hard City now have Cavani also.

Last edited: