Peterborough after 2 seasons qualified to Champion league-4-2-2-2-false defence.

nice results for orduspor man. i hope u sustain good performance. looking forward to season final and then i will implement your tactic. are there any other changes in your tactic specifically for turkish league?

and also how did you stop krasic and dangerous Fenerbahce wingers? they always destroy me!

Fener played against me in 4-4-2 formation

my standard instructions against that formation are

play wider
pass in the space
work ball in the box

normaly i dont mark anybody against that kind of oponents

if your stopper and anchorman playing well most probably you will beat that kind of oponents

I didnt changed nothing for Turkish leauge

For January transfer window I already signed one more Brazilian amc for 5.25m on 48 months.

I played few more matches and all the time I am between 4-8 position.
If you play with clubs like Bursaspor or Trabzon you can most probably win the title in first season.

I must say Turkish leauge rules suck I mean because of my reputation i canot buy any decent Turkish players so i canot fight for title in first season.

GRANADA-1 SEASON -4th

TABLE

676qduk.png

GAME STATUS

ZhnwZbM.png

Great job! Leading Granada to fourth.
You certainly know how to play this game wholeheartedly.
I'm more amazed looking at your game status.
Finishing a season in more than 4 days, and only saving 11 times.
Thats a lot of commitment there.

Ty mate;)

Wining the French league with Troyes in first season with 1 signed player,15 players squad members and with media prediction of last spot have been my biggest success in my long carrier.:p
I am planning to test my tactic in few more leagues so if you have any wish please post it here.

Last edited:
if oponent plays 4-5-1 with fast striker i dont mark him, I use my dmc for marking thier oponent playmaker or their aml if he is right footed(inside forward).

if you have time you can read all topic there are some instruction against some formations

also dont forget to use counter strategy for 13.2.2

okay thanks mate.
I have read every page on this thread trying to pick up everything you do in game lol I just didn't see anything about 451 formation, so thought i'd ask :)
also one other thing, are you ever in a situation where you go a couple goals down early on? what would you do?
keep up the good work!

Fener played against me in 4-4-2 formation

my standard instructions against that formation are

play wider
pass in the space
work ball in the box

normaly i dont mark anybody against that kind of oponents

if your stopper and anchorman playing well most probably you will beat that kind of oponents

I didnt changed nothing for Turkish leauge

For January transfer window I already signed one more Brazilian amc for 5.25m on 48 months.

I played few more matches and all the time I am between 4-8 position.
If you play with clubs like Bursaspor or Trabzon you can most probably win the title in first season.

I must say Turkish leauge rules suck I mean because of my reputation i canot buy any decent Turkish players so i canot fight for title in first season.

you are right. turkish players lack quality. this foreign limitation also sucks. and guess what, 2 years later foreign limitation in the squad will be 5!

anyway, i also started a game with genclerbirligi. i will tell about the results. for now i am at 3rd posn. bursaspor destroyed me 5-1. they are fantastic.

okay thanks mate.
I have read every page on this thread trying to pick up everything you do in game lol I just didn't see anything about 451 formation, so thought i'd ask :)
also one other thing, are you ever in a situation where you go a couple goals down early on? what would you do?
keep up the good work!

Before 13.2.2 I used a lot overload but now I think overload is not strong so I am using that mostly in home matches last 20 min if I am losing, if I am leading last 10 minutes I switch game strategy to defensive.
Normally I play all the time same, if I am losing I trying to change things with substitutions.
After all testing’s I can say you that biggest influence for team defenses have goalkeepers!
If possible when you choosing team, take team with goad goalie and good full backs!

QPR-chalenge because people failing with them
I must say I am disappointed with some people who failing with QPR, so I will try to do one fast season with them. My goal will be to try to fight for Champion league spot if posible if not with top 6 I will be happy, because in my opinion only 3 teams have better squads then QPR.I mean nobody can tell me that for example Everton have better team!

Strengths of QPR
-2 insane strikers with (shot with power) ability
-excellent assistant manager
-very big squad size
-Park one of best team players in the game
-excellent financial status
Weakness
-some players have low determination and work rate (J.Cesar,A.Tarabat)

TRANSFERS

uqV5Zcc.png

FIRST 11

jFEKTDU.jpg

PRO ASISTANT MANAGER

jju0M15.png

As you can see my first 11 looks very strong on paper, with Mbia and Wnyama I have two strong man markers, with Park I have fantastic team player, with Mattheus,Simao and Welington Nem I have strong players on bench so I am very happy with that.
Regarding Welington Nem I just bought him, because I want to test him in poacher role.
My biggest concern currently is Julio Cesar his determination is really bad so I will test him in first 3 matches on start of season, if he performs badly I will put Green.

What you think about my QPR squad and what will be my final position with them?

Last edited:
A while ago I tried this tactic out on my favorite team Blackburn. I failed as you have probably read. I've just gone through the thread again thoroughly writing down every scrap of useful information I can find. Here is what I have found:

Set strategy to counter

Assistant Manager does training

poacher-placed shots,move to channels
advanced playmaker-throughs balls,long range passes
wing backs-goes forward when ever possible

Director of Football - for selling players

judging player potential
motivation
adaptability
tactical knowledge

Overload in last 20 mins or if 0-0 or for Home matches

If leading last 10 mins switch to defensive

When you loose match imediate take team meating and react,morale and team captain is verry imortant thing.

Normally I use only my dmc for strict marking,because if you use both wing backs with strict marking you
loose their anticipation in attack also you loose zone marking what can be big problem if they have fast poacher or advanced forward.

You put your Anchorman to strict marking of their target man,if they using inside forwards use your dmc to strict mark their left inside forward.

If they play very defensivly against you use pusher high up and overload and press them until you score.then return back again to defense.

use strict marking only on 1 player if you using on more players your formation will lose shape.

If you playing against strong team use your defender stoper to mark their target man or even dont use any marking against him because
you need your anchorman in midfield more.

2 strikers? Mark creative midfielder with DMC

If your oponet playing clasical 4-4-2 dont mark any player just give team instruction to play wider.

work ball into box.pass into space you use all the time you just add push higher up when you change game strategy to overload

vs 442

play wider
pass into space
work ball into box

vs 451

don't mark st
use dmc mark opp playmaker
or aml if right footed (IF)

vs 4321

1-my stopper will have job of strict marking of their striker Ibrahimovic
2-The strength of opponent formation is in their midfield, so I will instruct my team to play narrower(+ your standars instructions)

vs 4231

Mark AMC with DMC

It seems when looking for any players or deciding who to get rid of, you need to ensure that determination and workrate are as high as possible. So I would assume that depending on which league your in, you need to set those 2 stats as a minimum before you even think about any other stats....?

The thread is also littered with failed attempts from people who have struggled with the tactic for whatever reason. A lot of tactics on FM base really outline exactly what you need to do to get the most out of this tactic in their opening post.

Vujevic however adopts a more "read the thread for info first" approach and that is fine. As I have found, there are extremely useful hints and tips contained within.

There are some flaws though in some of what is written here. Firstly, I am not even on the same planet in terms of skill level as Vujevic. The guy knows his stuff, inside and out. There will be things he does in match that others like myself wouldn't know to do, and that's fine, that's just experience and know how.

I agree with both sets of parties that say you should and shouldn't be spoon fed info on making the tactic work.

However, I think when you look at the big picture.....it is just a game. People want to be able to unlock achievements and win games. They want to be able to start of unemployed in a random obscure league and take that team up to the top.

And this is where I find personally the thread lacks a bit. Some people, including myself, are unsure of how to scale down stats to fit that league. So for example having a minimum of 13 in determination and workrate for any position might be decent in say the premiership (that might need to be even higher...I don't know!) but for say some random team in the Blue Square North/South....9 or 10 maybe awesome for that league.

You've also got the reliance on the Assistant Manager. I'm still finding my way with training. I've had success adopting a fitness tactic familiarity approach pre season, then a balanced teamwork approach for the season start.

Doing that means i get few injuries, well learned tactics quicker and most important.....high team cohesion.

But what if your Assistant is ****? What if you can't afford a decent one? What if you can barely afford anyone! Do you then just concentrate on Motivation stat and sign the best of a bad bunch? There comes a point where inexperience and to be honest, a sense of confusion and frustration creep in.

I'm not asking for absolutely every little single nugget of detail that will ensure I win everything straight away.....merely a set of tried and tested guidelines that can be modified up and down the leagues on any game, that give not just me, but casual and more hardcore players a better enjoyment of the game.

I hope this post is seen as constructive. Not once have I criticized the author or the tactic. Just some more guidance on how to get off to the best start you can with whatever team you choose. Maybe Vujevic or indeed someone that has mastered his tactic and teachings can walk us through a football story/challenge of their own from day one to give a better understanding of how best to utilize the tactic.

This website is after all a learning resource.....it would be a shame if this thread wasn't used to its maximum potential!

Peace

I would just to mention that we all need to forget Plug and Play tactic style,every team reacts differently,so obeservation of your team is key to succes in FM13.

With QPR in first 15 matches I rotated almost all squad including 2 goalies to check every player performance to be sure that they can perform in high level in my tactic.

so I say that ideal 11 by atributes dont exist,performance of player Is most importan to take in considiration when chosing first 11.

Hi again mate.
be good to see how you get on with QPR! I'm in the premiership now with Doncaster :)
Just wondering what game speed you play on? and do you watch the full game?

Hi again mate.
be good to see how you get on with QPR! I'm in the premiership now with Doncaster :)
Just wondering what game speed you play on? and do you watch the full game?

game speed almost fastest, extended highlits

so how my tactic working with Doncaster
not too bad mate, but it was a save I had already been playing, but it's helped me get them promoted to the premiership! I think I'm gonna start a new save soon and use your tactic from the start

QPR-6TH PLACE

jJDycX0.jpg

C2E4dtr.png

pbz935L.png

BEST PLAYERS

P021gob.png

Z1Y0vFY.png

Y8j43sB.png

WORST PLAYER

2RVoxHe.png

GAME STATUS

rmuusYN.png

iTsyxWO.png

I done one fast season with QPR, as you can see my final position is 6 th place, so it was ok from my side. In first 15 matches I was all the time testing my squad players so I lose there some vital points what coasted me Champion league spot. On other hand in December I already know all my team weaknesses so in January I signed Hernadez and Dragovic booth of them my team really needed.Chicarito is basically goal machine so for next season I planning to buy maybe Berbatov or Defoe for his partner. My worst players have been my two goalies, but lack of transfer funds postponed bringing new goalie for next season.

Last edited:
how the **** did you get chicarito?

In January transfer window i sended enquiry for him because he was not playing to much,so my offer was acepted.

for next season i planing to buy Guideti,Berbatov or Defoe

Chicarito is perfekt poacher

niice it seem manu are tool on this game thay sell every1 i would go for defoe or guideti cos berbatov is too much of a lone wolf

niice it seem manu are tool on this game thay sell every1 i would go for defoe or guideti cos berbatov is too much of a lone wolf

we will see there are few other names also there