Peterborough after 2 seasons qualified to Champion league-4-2-2-2-false defence.

Last edited:
Hi Vujevic,
I really liked your challange with Granada and I decided to take it :D I was wondering if I can achieve more than you. It looks like we achieved maximum from that team :D few of my screenshots attached we well. FM power ;) Take care and greetings from Poland. Peace!!

View attachment 311549View attachment 311550View attachment 311551View attachment 311552View attachment 311553View attachment 311602

Nice result mate,your team is even stronger then mine,but me chose not to buy Ademilson,Fierro I became bored with them.

btw do you like my other results and my tactic?

Sure dude ;) There is not many people playing with weak teams with such results so I am more them happy to follow your progress. Once I am bored with Granada I will try to challange you with QPR. Peace ;)

Hi pal, before I download and try your tactic out I'm going to ask if it works on the new 3.2.* patch? It's a lot of tweaking for it to fail on a patch

Hello guys currently i am not playing Fm just reading some topics

I will try in next few days to start to play again,the problem is I cannot decide what club to take so any suggestion is welcomed.

Croatian league-Istra-won the league

For all my Croatian fans i decided to do one fast season with Istra,on the end I managed to win the league what was big surprise for me.Last decade Dinamo Zagreb is really dominating in Croatian football and my hometown club Hajduk is in bad financial shape and it is leaded by persons who really suck in aspects of leading the football club.

lqeXsew.jpg

nNKjSbG.jpg

hRtOvbW.jpg

WqdxsTJ.jpg

hHtwxfn.jpg

fvA1fMV.jpg

This results with Istra is one of my biggest successes in my FM carrier.

Last edited:
Reading
During this season I watched some of Reading matches and I must say I am really disappointed with strength of their team,and also with their transfer policy.In F.M.13 Reading have one nice advantage in their transfer budget, so that is great opportunity to buy young talents,increase the strength of the team, and try to push in first season to top 8 spot.

Squad
FjASQcm.jpg

Transfers
X6jBK5k.jpg

This challenge I started before few hours ago,so what you think about my team and what will be my final position in first season?

nice results with Istra :) you should continue and maybe try to make some succes in europe? and for the reading im predicting that you will finish 6. :)

READING

t5BQgFt.jpg

d1xSHQc.jpg

Doing very well after first 11 matches,even with nine new signings so I hope we can push higher up on the table.
So what you think what will be my final position in my first season ?

READING-HALF SEASON-2-PLACE

cjNbvOu.jpg

0Sqbc4N.jpg

MG9tw3J.jpg

CpmWI8g.jpg

xA1AUdJ.jpg

I really didn't expected to fight for title in my first season but excellent performance of my strikers are pushing me for that challenge.Currently I have best player in the league Danny Batth with 7.83 average rating,and top scorer Le Fondre with 14 goals.For the January transfer window i have 6m and my first pick is Stoke goalkeeper Begovic who is perfect goalie for my tactic.

So what you think about my results and what will be my final position on the end of the season?

Last edited:
READING-1-SEASON 4-PLACE

Ak5BuI3.jpg

sYIhdyF.jpg

9rquojG.jpg

b8ZiIvB.jpg

5E2FxqI.jpg

IMHLofz.jpg

JZ2mV0W.jpg

I am really disappointed how my team performed in first season,even with nice result for team who have media prediction of last spot.On the half season my team was on 3 place with nice chance to challenge for the title if my form keeps high.In January transfer window my board decided to give me extra 20 mil for the transfers,so I decided to buy Bonny and sell Pogrebnak and that was bad decision by me.Le Fondre who have been top league scorer on the half season with 18 goals not have been performing very well with new partner so my team in that moment have one new problem and that was how to score goals.Bonny is the striker who dont have placed shot ,or shot with power ability so he is missing a lot of chances even with high composure,I was hoping to fix that by individual training , also he need time to adapt in new club.Series of defeats in January and February dropped me to 5 place.Poor form of Bonny and Le Fondre opened starting position for youngster Maupay who became driving force of my team and basically he lifted form and morale of my team and secured me 4 place.

Last edited:
MALAGA

So for my new challenge I decided to take Malaga,I feel that this club have really high potential to challenge Real and Barcelona,specially if I can keep Isco and add some new young players.My expectation in first season is top four in league and Quarter final in Champions league.

TEAM

plceBJY.jpg

TRANSFERS

duoySPI.jpg

My first 11 is really decent but my bench players are not so really good so this will be very interesting.

INTER
I decided to make carrier with this club because my favorite young player Mateo Kovacic is there and I hope that under my guidance he can be one of best world players.In this season I have been realy disappointed with Stramaccioni who have made a lot mistakes with Inter team,especially with Kovacic who have been playing as deep lying playmeker far from opponent goal,and in same time players like Guarin have more freedom in that system.The Inter team needs a lot of changes,so I hope that I can bring glory to this club.My goal for first season will be minimum 2 position in league and semi final of European league.

KEY PLAYER

uNldk2i.jpg

Mateo Kovacic(born 6 May 1994) is a Croatian footballer who plays as a midfielder for Serie A team Internazionale and the Croatian national team. He is usually deployed as a deep-lying playmaker for Inter Milan, but he is considered to be a versatile midfielder, having played in different positions and can adapt to playing either wide on the left or as a trequartista if required.[​He started his professional career with Dinamo Zagreb at the age of 16, with whom he won 2 consecutive league titles, before joining Internazionale in 2013. Kovačić has been described as a great technician with good dribbling abilities.[​The Croatia under-17 manager, Martin Novoselac, reportedly said of Kovačić, "I haven't seen a youngster with so much talent since the days of Robert Prosinečki," referring to his fast development and huge talent.[​ His compatriot, Zvonimir Boban, who played for Milan for over a decade, in an interview with Sky Italia said, "He has talents that could make him even better than me, he is an incredibly serious professional for someone his age. Kovačić is a complete player. He is not a born regista but he is playing there now. He is a complete talent that can still grow — he has incredible potential."Former Inter coach Andrea Stramaccioni has hailed his performances on several occasions, describing him as a "star for the future.

SUMMER TRANSFERS

isGl7OA.jpg

kJZBxyh.jpg

nrARGJ8.jpg

e5Ttys8.jpg

OPv893z.jpg

With budget of 2.6M and transfer revenue of only 10% I have been restricted to spend a lot so I signed Bellushi,Barrada and Leo.In August new chairman take over the club and that resulted with signing of Hernadez who will be my new leading striker in the team. My squad is not realy big to play on few competitions,also I have few injured players so that will be big problem until next transfer window .

TEAM

buCZgXG.jpg

I am playing right now and looks like my club will have new owner,If that happens probably i will have money to sign one world class striker.

Last edited:
INTER
I decided to make carrier with this club because my favorite young player Mateo Kovacic is there and I hope that under my guidance he can be one of best world players.In this season I have been realy disappointed with Stramaccioni who have made a lot mistakes with Inter team,especially with Kovacic who have been playing as deep lying playmeker far from opponent goal,and in same time players like Guarin have more freedom in that system.The Inter team needs a lot of changes,so I hope that I can bring glory to this club.My goal for first season will be minimum 2 position in league and semi final of European league.

KEY PLAYER

uNldk2i.jpg

Mateo Kovacic(born 6 May 1994) is a Croatian footballer who plays as a midfielder for Serie A team Internazionale and the Croatian national team. He is usually deployed as a deep-lying playmaker for Inter Milan, but he is considered to be a versatile midfielder, having played in different positions and can adapt to playing either wide on the left or as a trequartista if required.[​He started his professional career with Dinamo Zagreb at the age of 16, with whom he won 2 consecutive league titles, before joining Internazionale in 2013. Kovačić has been described as a great technician with good dribbling abilities.[​The Croatia under-17 manager, Martin Novoselac, reportedly said of Kovačić, "I haven't seen a youngster with so much talent since the days of Robert Prosinečki," referring to his fast development and huge talent.[​ His compatriot, Zvonimir Boban, who played for Milan for over a decade, in an interview with Sky Italia said, "He has talents that could make him even better than me, he is an incredibly serious professional for someone his age. Kovačić is a complete player. He is not a born regista but he is playing there now. He is a complete talent that can still grow — he has incredible potential."Former Inter coach Andrea Stramaccioni has hailed his performances on several occasions, describing him as a "star for the future.

SUMMER TRANSFERS

isGl7OA.jpg

kJZBxyh.jpg

nrARGJ8.jpg

e5Ttys8.jpg

OPv893z.jpg

With budget of 2.6M and transfer revenue of only 10% I have been restricted to spend a lot so I signed Bellushi,Barrada and Leo.In August new chairman take over the club and that resulted with signing of Hernadez who will be my new leading striker in the team. My squad is not realy big to play on few competitions,also I have few injured players so that will be big problem until next transfer window .

TEAM

buCZgXG.jpg

I am playing right now and looks like my club will have new owner,If that happens probably i will have money to sign one world class striker.
How did this save go mate?

Also could you tell me which version of the tactic I should use in 13.3.3 and can you tell me who I should play at AP I have Verratti, Lamela, Maher, Florenzi & Bernard also who should I play as my poachers out of Rodrigo, Lacazette and Destro