PFA Player of the Year shortlist.

call me biased if u want coz im a newcastle utd supporter but how did the likes of cabaye, ba, tiote, santon and ben arfa not get on the list all these i would of thought with our fantastic run of form should be included

call me biased if u want coz im a newcastle utd supporter but how did the likes of cabaye, ba, tiote, santon and ben arfa not get on the list all these i would of thought with our fantastic run of form should be included

I can get on board with one or two, but Santon?

Just no.

RVP wins player of the year (no surprise there)
Kyle Walker wins young player of the year

Good choices. RVP was obvious, and Walker's been excellent for the entirety of the year, for both Villa and Spurs.

Just as I thought the choices were good...

PFA Team of the Year: Hart, Walker, Kompany, Coloccini, Baines, Yaya Toure, Silva, Bale, Parker, Rooney, van Persie.

Parker over Carrick? Ffffffff-

No Carrick is just.........shambolic

Just as I thought the choices were good...

Parker over Carrick? Ffffffff-

Parker over:
Carrick/Tiote/Cabaye/Modric/Basically any other midfielder? Gotta think the fact he was chosen as captain for England has something to do with it. Parker has not been anywhere near as good as he was.

Think Dempsey is very very unlucky not to get in the team.

Think Dempsey is very very unlucky not to get in the team.

How he's not in that list is beyond me-if he wasn't at Fulham they'd be far, far worse off

team of the year is always confusing as its team of 2011 rather than team of this season. Apparently the voting is done in January. Dempsey should be in team of the season.

Not sure why you're all taking it to heart, these things are never what we think they should be.

You think they should be biased? ;)

Came across wrong-was meant to say that.....o **** to it lol. Basically the list is wrong imo and is just pants due to its glaring ommissions (no complaints about RVP winning it though). Christ knows why I used the word biased for lol

Last edited: