pikkpoiss's Chairman Game (the best there is)

Transfer window will close at 5 pm Estonian time. (should be +3)

Then begins free transfer window.

New Rules regarding Transfers

So, some people have told me they don't like some people (I won't name any names) buy all the best/good/well-known/watever-you-want-to-call-them players. So any transfer requests sent to me so far are done, but from now one, this very second, every new transfer request sent to me will have to pass through new transfer rule.

Per season you can sign only 3 players that are not in your league or are not of the same nationality as your club is.

So, some people have told me they don't like some people (I won't name any names) buy all the best/good/well-known/watever-you-want-to-call-them players. So any transfer requests sent to me so far are done, but from now one, this very second, every new transfer request sent to me will have to pass through new transfer rule.

Per season you can sign only 3 players that are not in your league or are not of the same nationality as your club is.

This. Hurts. Me.

So the normal rules apply to players from same league or nationality?

Is this a new rule, so we can sign 3 more players or is it part of the old rules also?

So the normal rules apply to players from same league or nationality?

Is this a new rule, so we can sign 3 more players or is it part of the old rules also?

part of the old rule.

normal rules apply to all players

View attachment 355062
Augsburg Signed Four Players

Untung W:
I ain't doing the same theatrical like yesterday, I'll just do it quick. In order to beat Dortmund and Bayern, we bought four new players. I just knew there are new yabba dabba rules. But thank f*** we bought these players before those thing. I present you Mr Clyne.

*Nathaniel Clyne come to join Mr Untung*

UW: He will be our main Right Back, since I swapped him with Reinhardt. The next one, please..

*Gary Cahill joins Mr Untung*

UW: Cahill is our next signing, he will join Ho in our backline. Unfortunately Callsen-Bracker sold to open up this space, so whoever you are, I remind you, our defender is quick enough to beat you. Anyway, our next signing..

*Samir Handanovic joins, reporters shocked*

UW:
What? He's a great player okay? He's solid, strong, great enough. And most important, I have no real problem communicating with Erick Thohir since we were both Indonesian. I'm hoping for an Inter-Augsburg connection in the future though, he also agreed to take Hitz from my club.

Reporter: Mr Untung, what about your strikeforce? I mean Bobadilla, Molders and Matavz alone won't be enough. Last year, Matavz injured a lot in PSV. Bobadilla is, pardon my french, a big c***, and Molders almost hit his 30s. What will you do about it?

*From nowhere, Karim Benzema joins the party*

UW: Yep, your concern is no more. Our strikeforce is great, our mids are pretty decent. So we have enough of it, thanks for coming, and see you later.

Takeover Announced!

View attachment 646561

With the recent number of takeovers announced around Europe it comes to no surprise that another has been completed.

View attachment 355040

From the cliff side at the stadium, the reports are coming in now.

BC - Welcome people of Portugal! In the coming years I will work together with our wonderful players and bring success to this wonderful club! I don't have long so any questions will have to be short please!

Reporter - Who are you?

BC - I am Brad Cameron, secret child of David Cameron who is the prime minister of England! He has given me a bit of money to have some fun! I enjoy watching football and have played lots of football manager in the past, so given the chance i Jumped on it!
I chose this club because of your beautiful stadium!!

Reporter - What are your plans?

BC - The first season we know will be tough as there is great clubs in this league! We hope to finish top 3 and win a cup competition. I will make sure the manager knows the policy we will be following and I shall be completing most transfers! We will be following a strict policy of signing only Portuguese players, this will hopefully improve the quality of our younger generation. Possibly in the future we will restrict ourselves on local lads!

Reporter - Any Transfers?

BC - Yes, we will have many transfer incomings and outgoings this year, we are in the market for huge players as long as we can agree prices. Keep an eye out because its going to be mega!

Reporter - Any last words?

BC - Thank you all for coming and greeting me so kindly in your wonderful country! Have a great day!

Reporter - (Addresses Camera) You heard it here first! Huge transfer dealings incoming! Good luck to all involved and back to you in the studio!​

View attachment 646781 PSV ANNOUNCE NEW OWNERSHIP

View attachment 354938

The rumors which have been circulating all around social media last night about the PSV owners falling out with the board seem to be correct, as PSV have now confirmed the new owner, Rob Smith.

Rob Smith issued a statement earlier this morning to the club:

"I am delighted to be the owner of this great club. I believe I can lead this club to Champions league titles, league cups, league titles and even knock Ajax off their perch.

"To the fans, I can promise you that I will bring the right manager and players into this special club, and we are constantly listening to your suggestions and will bring in the players you want."

BBC have since enquired about the wording of Rob Smith's last paragraph, and are awaiting a response.

Ben Smith (BBC Sport)

Last edited:
View attachment 646787

Just hours after the first sighting of Brad Cameron he is back to reveal a few transfers.

View attachment 354936

BC - Welcome everybody! Today i would like to show off my beautiful new treasures! I would just like you all to know, all our business has been done, unless we are approached or the right deal comes along. The manager will be given no money as I feel the transfers I have completed will be enough to ensure we get a fighting chance this season!

Reporter - How many signings have you made?

BC - I have made 12 signings for our club, a few youngsters with great potential, a few world class players, and also a few older players who will provide depth and be a great tutor for our youngsters. Where do you want me to start?

Reporter - We know you are after Portuguese players, but Braga don't have the biggest reputation in the world, has that hindered your transfers in any way?

BC - In no way has that hindered me, in this world money talks, and with the promise that soon Braga will be the biggest club in the world! I think that was enough.

Players In:

Cristiano Ronaldo - Real Madrid
Joao Moutinho - Monaco
Rui Patricio - Sporting Lisbon
William Carvalho - Sporting Lisbon

Pepe - Real Madrid
Helder Postiga - Valencia
Tiago - Atletico
Ricardo Costa - Valencia
Jose Bosingwa - Trabzonspor

Marcos Lopes - LOSC Lille
Andre Gomes - Valencia
Bruma - Gazianteps

===

BC - We still have money to spend but right now we are happy with our team! We will be keeping an eye on the next generation. Thank you for coming, if you have any questions please feel free to message me and i will answer in the next news conference. See you all soon.

How can people be signing players when I sent in a mail over an hour ago and still have no reply to if I got the player or not?

How can people be signing players when I sent in a mail over an hour ago and still have no reply to if I got the player or not?
Mine have been confirmed for a while now. I'm just very busy at the moment so I'm trying to spread out the announcements a bit.

View attachment 354911
Newcastle Spend Big!

Newcastle has spend big money on deadline day today signing a total of FIVE star players!

View attachment 354905 >>> View attachment 354902

Willian >>> Anita

First signing on Murley's list was £13.75m Willian saying "He is rapid on FIFA 14 and has a beast of a shot, which is why I wanted to buy him for my club. Plus his hair style is the s***!"

View attachment 646866 >>> View attachment 646868
Khedira >>> Marveaux

Next up is, Sami Khedira for £11m! Khedira has been in top flight football for a long time and has the experience to pull Newcastle to the top. Khedira had a few words to say about the move. "I'm happy to come to Newcastle and play in the BPL against some of the finest teams in the world on a weekly basis."

View attachment 354900 >>> View attachment 354899

Kompany >>> Taylor

This is Murley's money talking here as he spends £90.8m on world's best Vincent Kompany! People are still talking about this signing as to why Murley spend so much on just one signing even if it were to be Kompany. Murley's reason was this, "I told the guys in the office I wanted this guy, here is the money and it was done as soon as that! Kompany was Man City's captain and is Belgium's Captain. We need a leader in that squad and I can't always be there all the time so which I why I wanted Kompany."

View attachment 354896 >>> View attachment 354895

Modric >>> Cisse

Modric was the key to Tottenham's success before the move to Madrid and soon became the key to the success there too. Murley has described him as a "Magic Man". Can Modric be a "£53m Magic Man" for Newcastle?

View attachment 646883 >>> View attachment 354894

Chambers >>> Colback

Callum Chambers has been signed for a fee of £1.4m! He is a potential star for the future and a possible star for England's national side!

Rumour has it Murley also tried to sign new Schalke recruit Ross Barkley but was unable to get his signature in time as the England International already signed for Schalke. Murley was very upset in the Newcastle offices which can not be repeated on air but we can say he was not happy. He shouted "Ahhh! Zee Germans are coming!" Before flipping his desk over.

That concludes the signings here at Newcastle.

Last edited: