Player mistakes - This is out of hand

It can be of the following reasons.

Poor back pass - not being aware of where the opposition is, not concentrated enough
Poorly anticipating a move, running into an offside that easily could have been avoided
Sliding in a tackle incorrectly, getting ghost passed.
Coming out to a cross totally wrong ( goalkeeper)
Scoring an owngoal
A defender not being aware of his teammates, making my offside trap fail.
Missing an easy pass going straight into the opponents feet.
Causing a penalty.
etc etc

Ok, in those cases I could see 1.5 errors per player per game.
Would be beneficial if we had errors leading to a goal scoring opportunity stat?

Here is the video as mentioned earlier

Here is exactly what I am referring too.. it happens all too often!

[video=youtube;rYth2230W4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYth2230W4I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

1) Hugo's communication stat is 12 (which is not the greatest nor not the worst)
2) Hummels and Hugo can speak English, so communication is not the issue between them

So that could be the only real reason why this could have happened.. and lets not forget about Hugo's throw straight to the opposition

Ok, in those cases I could see 1.5 errors per player per game.
Would be beneficial if we had errors leading to a goal scoring opportunity stat?

You have those in the game to. Just use the customized view, click the + and then scroll down to stats and then look for it and add that column.

I use a costumized view when picking my team and when looking at the misstakes made, Its clear that its my young players, inconsistant players ( found in the staff report) and/or players lacking in concentration, anticipation that makes the most misstakes per position ( one DMC compared to anoyther DMC etc). This is something I look for when picking a team for a big match, I make sure that I dont fiedld a team that cant cope with the pressure etc, a team where I dont have too many inconsistant players.

Last edited:
You have those in the game to. Just use the customized view, click the + and then scroll down to stats and then look for it and add that column.

I use a costumized view when picking my team and when looking at the misstakes made, Its clear that its my young players, inconsistant players ( found in the staff report) and/or players lacking in concentration, anticipation that makes the most misstakes per position ( one DMC compared to anoyther DMC etc). This is something I look for when picking a team for a big match, I make sure that I dont fiedld a team that cant cope with the pressure etc, a team where I dont have too many inconsistant players.

I too do this when picking a team, as well as looking at players work rates and important match stats.

One mistake that keeps re-occurring for me, is my goalkeeper dribbling the ball out to around 30-40 yards (For no real reason) and kicking it straight to a opposition player, who vollys it in from 40-50 yard. so frustrating seeing that almost every other game.

Ive change all the keepers instructions too, Defender collects, play to DL, DR, same results...

here is another one that just happened to me :) God I love FM13 at the moment!
[video=youtube;AEhuMtzE19w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEhuMtzE19w&feature=youtu.be[/video]

The thing im not impressed with right now is how stupidly random the game is, now im no fan of re loading games if i ever do it its to test a tactical tweak on a seperate save to my main save and i always accept the first result but curiosity sometimes gets the better of me and i think hmm i wonder what would have happend if id done this or that etc.

So i just played spurs 4 times and the scores were 4-1,3-1,2-0,1-1 so from 4 games i went from hammering them 4-1 to losing 2 games and drawing one , and mistakes cost me on both losses its almost as if the games rolling an rng dice to determine who will win with a small amount of consideration taken in to count rep and player stats.Frustrating much.

The thing im not impressed with right now is how stupidly random the game is, now im no fan of re loading games if i ever do it its to test a tactical tweak on a seperate save to my main save and i always accept the first result but curiosity sometimes gets the better of me and i think hmm i wonder what would have happend if id done this or that etc.

So i just played spurs 4 times and the scores were 4-1,3-1,2-0,1-1 so from 4 games i went from hammering them 4-1 to losing 2 games and drawing one , and mistakes cost me on both losses its almost as if the games rolling an rng dice to determine who will win with a small amount of consideration taken in to count rep and player stats.Frustrating much.

The trick is not to replay matches. Here, you are basically constructing parallel universes and this cant be compared to real life as we would never ever know what happends in those :D

I have lost hope in this game. It is not fun anymore. I will go back to fm12 and load a transfer update and play there. I have run into this bug too many times to count. The first couple times it was with jack Robinson, and I figured ok he's young that is going to happen. When it happend three four and five times in one season, I just can't put more time into this game. I start a man united save thinking I'll just play a less challenging save. Same things happen, I run the might and magic tactics and I'm at mid table through December. I buy Fellini and Gareth bale!!! An yet still only a mid table team with man utd through December using tried and texted tactics. I've been playing this game since 2009, I know or atleast I used to know how to play this game. Now it's just a way for me to spend time getting angry because its so flawed!!!

Thread Closed for a while as it has startd to go off topic. This one is supposed to be about the misstakes made in the game by players.

If you have other issues with the game, then either use the frustration thread to vent, or use the feedback thread for the 13.2 patch for ME issues or the 13.2.2 for crash issues

Cheers

been really suffering at the moment on my save.. its really making it difficult to enjoy the game at the moment.. I have now switched to 2D as well...

I have conceded 5 goals in 5 games due to mistakes.. and all of them have cost me points! playing as QPR and started 9 games in the season (as real to life as possible) with them sitting on 1 win.. so had an uphill battle already..

this is just making it worse!

thread open!

another mistake has just cost me a point.. was 2:2 with Chelsea and Cesar scored an own goal! jesus christ! ****!

This is what bugs me to a degree, i'll post about legitimate errors with the game e.g still conceding in the last 5 minutes regularly due to ridiculous goals (i think i'm up to 30 separate games screenshotted over 2 seasons) and I just get bashed for my tactics, players, settings, etc then it's made out I have a attitude problem or something. If I could have made a montage of every ''last 5 minutes'' goal you'd understand my true frustration.

My 2 first choice CB's and GK have made a combined 87 mistakes by Jan 2nd, and if you include my first choice LB/RB that's another 66 mistakes. That's 153 mistakes in 6 months by my defence and GK. Crazy. You could argue that I've recently been back to back promoted from Blue Sq > Prem so the player quality is lower however I'm mid table in the prem. Even with my usual Spurs save I start every year my team was insane by 2017 and a similar thing was happening, just I scored more goals to ''cover'' the mistakes. My backup RB has played 14 games, few of them sub appearances and made 21 mistakes. My back up RB has played 7 games, couple of them sub appearances and made 15 mistakes. Seems high to me. My main DMC's ignoring regens have made their fair share of mistakes too (Lars Bender on Loan - 39 mistakes in 22 games, Lorenzo Crisetig 22 mistakes in 12 games and Lorik Cana 33 mistakes in 21 games)

I might be wrong but things seem a lot better to me playing in 2d

I might be wrong but things seem a lot better to me playing in 2d

it does seem like that mate :) my GPU was giving problems last week so I took it out and now just using onboard and using 2D as well :)

the mistakes are still there mate, trust me, you just cannot physically see them..

The only one that particularly bothers me is when the might whole team just watches a cross straight across the goal line for the opposition to tap it in (And I am West Ham at the moment, and have bought 2 strong, tall centre backs due to my deep line!