Players that carry teams

mvp93

Reaction score
Well basically Players that Give their all for their club and have carried them through difficult periods or over along time.

I'll start it off

Billy Sharp - Best player at Doncaster by a mile and always saves them from relegation or fighting for survival each year

Scott Parker-Heart and Soul of West ham without him they would be even worse off

Steven Gerrard.

Bozinis8 - Why does it say you support Liverpool (plus 6 other teams) yet your avatar is Eric Cantona? Doesn't really make sense.

Alan Shearer at Newcastle. Dug them out of holes so many times, and they would have been in big trouble if United had signed him instead..

John Terry at the time when Avram Grant was in charge.

Gerrard FTW.

Steven Gerrard.

Bozinis8 - Why does it say you support Liverpool (plus 6 other teams) yet your avatar is Eric Cantona? Doesn't really make sense.

Maybe he likes Liverpool and Eric Cantona?

Steven Gerrard.

i know!!!many people said this to me.Eric Cantona is my favourite player.i admire his skills and i love him for his famous kick!!! I am a fan of LIVERPOOL and some other historical english clubs as Nottm forest,leeds etc.I am from greece that's why i support PAOK Salonika and Blyth SPARTANS!!!that's all:):)

Scholes & Giggs? Perhaps not so much this season but many a time when United looked like dropping points they've been inspirational for them.

Gianluigi Buffon at Juventus during the Calciopoli scandal.

Kevin Nolan - Newcastle

Kevin Davies - Bolton

Henrik Larsson, was clearly too good for Celtic and kept us going.

John Terry and Frank Lampard are the heart and soul of Chelsea, been with us since before the Roman era

Cleo - Partizan. Bye bye Cleo :( Have a nice start in China :(
Real Madrid and Cristina.
2 years ago Espanyol and Ivan de la Pena
Sao Paulo and Dagoberto
Man City and Tevez
and lots more :)

the whole team at Leeds all pitch in so I wouldn't say 1 player carries us but if I had to say 1 player it would be Snodgrass. He is our creator (shown by the goal yesterday). Last few seasons I guess it would have to be Beckford, which is 1 reason i'm glad he's gone

Darren Ambrose for Palace last year.

James Milner for us last year.