lee sawyer for lower clubs from chelsea reserves bad temper threatens to quit the club becuase he can't handle pressure and says if media don't leave me alone i will quit English football also injures your players often in training and gets sent off alot in my save he got sent off for 2 bookable offences inside 20 minutes.

Amr Zaki cuz he's a ****.
Diego Lugano because I believe he breaks all the discipline records in FM.He plays in 15 matches,he's getting sent off in 15.

avoid balotelli, what a stupid little *****, always wanting 1st team football!

Andres D'Alessandro , Adriano , Mario Balotelli & Rafinha - Little ******

Last edited:
My Balotelli i havn't played him in ages i mean 15 games and he hasn't asked once?

Rafinha gets unhappy after like half a game, **** I reckon it's all the stick he must get from that ridiculously **** hairstyle!
The people that really annoy me are greedy mercenaries such as Manu Adebayor and Stephen Ireland (not a bad game FM is it!)
After buying the likes of Lukaku, Sanogo and Dzeko he was well behind the pecking order and I put him on the transfer list. He didn't complain all that much, but when I was going to sell him to Zenit for 14 mil he demanded something like an 80 grand a week pay off til the end of his contract! which is at least 4 million I believe. Likewise with Ireland, 50 grand. Hate it.

Otamendi is awful, bought him for 10 million, sold him to galatasary and brought in Krystov to save my @ss.

Amr Zaki always complain about everything. He is never happy

signed philippe mexes for 20 mill in a spurs save, won the league after a season but the ***** asked for a transfer to move to a bigger club.

Craig Bellamy- Never performs for me, makes rash tackles, gets sent off alot (he's on the lightest possible tackling setting...may as well be tickling them) but still dives in wildly. Moody, bad tempered and a general pain in the ***. In my humble opinion.

Everyone's been speaking about Otamendi underperforming, but its mostly because you're putting him into first team too early.

He shines 4-5 seasons into the game, when his decision making is above 12 and he's approaching the age of 26-27

In addition, a good tutor can help.

While managing Argentina, Lisandro Lopez would never score. You'd assume someone with 17 finishing, 17 composure and 19 off ball movement would be able to at least get 1 goal for me, but he tends to flop. I think the answer is the lack of flair.

Just signed Steffen Iversen for Crystal Palace. First thing he says is; "Restructure your whole team round me, as I am clearly your best player" WTF? o_O

I hate him already.

Do you have any player you have signed or came across that are to be Avoided
Like injury prone.
Poor Perfomances.
Bad Attitude.
Causes Problems.
Falls out with players or staff.
What about Allan macgregor at Rangers who demands move to a bigger team what the...

Just signed Steffen Iversen for Crystal Palace. First thing he says is; "Restructure your whole team round me, as I am clearly your best player" WTF? o_O

Well he will be your best player. Lethal for most clubs, and I would build around him:)

I hate him already.

Everyone's been speaking about Otamendi underperforming, but its mostly because you're putting him into first team too early.

He shines 4-5 seasons into the game, when his decision making is above 12 and he's approaching the age of 26-27

In addition, a good tutor can help.

While managing Argentina, Lisandro Lopez would never score. You'd assume someone with 17 finishing, 17 composure and 19 off ball movement would be able to at least get 1 goal for me, but he tends to flop. I think the answer is the lack of flair.

Couldn't agree more

Diego Buanotte in the 1st season. 'cant play till 20.06.10 because of illness' (words to the effect of). he was essential to my spurs team!

Dzeko, never performed in my man u team, sold him for about 35 mil

all i've come across :D

give him a chance. He's a smaller AMC messi. Regularly gets 10+ goals and insane amount of assists in my Roma team. You make him learn from Matteo brighi and he always turns into a tireless midfielder(very unusual for an attacking midfielder)

But I player I didnt like, Otamendi, regularly underperformed for me. also He keeps giving away penalties.

Another player you should watch out for is Dzagoev. He becomes class after a few years, but if he still plays for CSKA well into 2012, he's never gonna be worth your money

Last edited:
Adriano - spent my whole budget on him, and after a day hes out for 6-7 months with a broken leg.
Otamendi - Had him for 3 seasons and never give one performance 7+.
Pienaar - Determined to wreak havoc on my FM career, now rotting in my everton reserves muhahahahhaahahhaha.
Pandev - Simply awful

Nasri- 3rd broken leg in 3 seasons
Neymar - missed 2 training and diddnt scored in 12 games
Ceaser - conceded 17 goals in 9 games against newly premoted teams

Nasri- 3rd broken leg in 3 seasons
Neymar - missed 2 training and diddnt scored in 12 games
Ceaser - conceded 17 goals in 9 games against newly premoted teams

Sounds like Nasri's career will be over soon if he keeps that up.