Batuhan Karadeniz - Missed training sessions and disrupted the team not long after I signed him, I sold him ASAP.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos (He's a fantastic player but lacks loyalty) - On my current Genoa save, he wanted to leave in each transfer window... I managed to keep him for three seasons and in my third season I won the league and euro cup... He asked to leave again because he wanted to join a bigger club and win trophies, so I gave in to him and he accepted a contract offer from Liverpool?

Make note of the bold, is he being serious?

Batuhan Karadeniz - Missed training sessions and disrupted the team not long after I signed him, I sold him ASAP.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos (He's a fantastic player but lacks loyalty) - On my current Genoa save, he wanted to leave in each transfer window... I managed to keep him for three seasons and in my third season I won the league and euro cup... He asked to leave again because he wanted to join a bigger club and win trophies, so I gave in to him and he accepted a contract offer from Liverpool?

Make note of the bold, is he being serious?
well they are a bigger club than you in the game (because of the way reputation works), they frequently get taken over by billionares and then tend to do really well in the prem. so nothing wrong with what hes saying

well they are a bigger club than you in the game (because of the way reputation works), they frequently get taken over by billionares and then tend to do really well in the prem. so nothing wrong with what hes saying

I said it mainly for satirical effect :) but I was genuinely surprised that he asked to leave after I'd won the double.

Also, on Liverpool, their EPL finishes are as follows:

09/10 = 7th.
10/11 = 4th.
11/12 = 3rd.
(Can provide screenshots if you like :))

Decent, but I know which team I'd rather be at.

EDIT: Also checked, no trophy since 2006 (FA Cup).

Last edited:
I said it mainly for satirical effect :) but I was genuinely surprised that he asked to leave after I'd won the double.

Also, on Liverpool, their EPL finishes are as follows:

09/10 = 7th.
10/11 = 4th.
11/12 = 3rd.
(Can provide screenshots if you like :))

Decent, but I know which team I'd rather be at.

EDIT: Also checked, no trophy since 2006 (FA Cup).
Yes but Liverpool have a much richer history and bigger global reputatuion than Genoa :)

Yes but Liverpool have a much richer history and bigger global reputatuion than Genoa :)

My hat goes off to you, my friend, that's a fair point. (But as I said, the comment was mainly for comical effect :))

On a side note, I replaced him anyways, Fazio is more than capable of filling his boots! :)

I'll stop spamming this thread now, another player to avoid is Dieumerci Mbokani... He'd moan if you didn't iron his shirt properly.

My hat goes off to you, my friend, that's a fair point. (But as I said, the comment was mainly for comical effect :))

On a side note, I replaced him anyways, Fazio is more than capable of filling his boots! :)

I'll stop spamming this thread now, another player to avoid is Dieumerci Mbokani... He'd moan if you didn't iron his shirt properly.
Fair enough mate :)

Robinho
Andre Pierre-Gignac doesn't settle well in England.
Neymar doesn't settle well in England.

Alan Gatagov is absolutely awful, signed him for roughly 20 mill (can't remember what season exactly, possibly sixth.) and made a loss of 6/7 million a year later. Was absolutely bollocks.

Balotelli on the other hand I've had no problems with.

I've always found any second choice keeper to be mardy!

dont no if youve heard of this guy but Lionel Messi ;P 5injurys in 3months and complaint about me playing him on the left wing i mean come on you spoilt little Maradona Wannabe :)

Alan Gatagov is absolutely awful, signed him for roughly 20 mill (can't remember what season exactly, possibly sixth.) and made a loss of 6/7 million a year later. Was absolutely bollocks.

Balotelli on the other hand I've had no problems with.

I've always found any second choice keeper to be mardy!

I disagree with Gatagov, I picked him up for about £8m and he's developed into a leading left winger. (Well, he's a natural ML as well as AML now, I use him ML)

All of that and he's still 21!

I agree with the backup 'keeper thing though, only ones that seem to be content are young hot prospects, anyone else will just moan and moan (even though it CLEARLY says 'backup' in their contract)

Otamendi! A Disaster waiting to happen! Can't believe he has a "leading defender" potential.
Out of the 10 games I played with him he got:
12 yellow cards
3 red cards
4 fouls which lead to a penalty
He still tackles recklessly even after I had his tackling set to "easy".
What makes things worst is that after he got his 3rd red card I had enough so I fined him a weeks wages but he then got whiny and said that he has been treated unfairly. Give Me A Break! =/

if you cant use otamendia well, you fail at fm. my apologies for the harsh reality the wake-up call will bring.

Well then tell us how to use him.
I've bought him in 2010 because in my last game in 2014 at Real Madrid he was awesome but he is turning out to be a flop!

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

I've never had someone miss training,
I want it to happen to me
I need some drama to spice up my game

all 3 of the croatians in my spurs team, modric, corluka, kranjaer or whatever his name is, always crying and demanding things, seen as im boss i say who stays and who goes, sold kranjaer to juventus and kept the other 2, havnt heard a peep from them since for some reason

Rooney is a player to avoid for me, i got him for aston villa about 5 seasons in and every other game a fan managed to distract him from the game by showing him something shiny or asking him to complete a childs placemat puzzle. absolute mong in my opinion.

Was that meant to be a joke? because it wasnt funny oO)

all 3 of the croatians in my spurs team, modric, corluka, kranjaer or whatever his name is, always crying and demanding things, seen as im boss i say who stays and who goes, sold kranjaer to juventus and kept the other 2, havnt heard a peep from them since for some reason

I sold Krankjar to Napoli and Corluka also to Napoli. Napoli were happy so was I from the cash i got in return. He wasnt needed as i had gourcuff and verrati and diego renan and jack rodwell That's enough cover for me. But keep Modric he turns out brlliant ignore his requests to move clubs.

Just finished a new season. I loaned van der Vaart for 500k from Madrid. I was really looking forward to this loan because he seemed a good competition for Julio Baptista. He did brilliantly on his debut, scoring the serie A goal of the month. Afterwards he played like ****, ending the loan with avg. rating of 6.2. His lowest rating was 4.2 i never even seen anyone go that low :S