Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Players You Hate Thread

jamgla

Jan 10, 2006
craig bellamy, paul dickov, and the whole leeds squad i hope they get relagated lol

sherry

Feb 9, 2006
frank lampard, john terry, ruud van noodlerooy, robben, steviiiie gerrrarrd!!...and yeh robbie 'fukin' savage....

Lee

Administrator
Sep 15, 2005
  • Cristiano Ronaldo - makes me feel ugly.
  • Anelka - Selfish.
  • Frank Lampard - Scores way too many deflections.

Robbo

Feb 1, 2006
Cristiano Ronaldo - nt cs of World Cup cs hd never liked him b4 that, and what he did there wasnt such a big deal,
Robbie Savage, leroy Lita (something that happened at Wxm, BC game few years ago), Chester players, ex chester players, GARY NEVILLE cs he is a ******, Phil Neville cs he is ****, Ruud, Fat Ronaldo, Micheal Ballack, any1 that dives like Robben n Drogba

LethalManager

Feb 14, 2006
I Hate The Leeds Squad Because I Hate Gus And Wise.

P.S. I Love Kev Nicholls Becus He Wants 2 Move 2 Luton haha

ajw

Sep 18, 2005
Interesting thread. Terry,Lampard,Mourinho,Drogba,*******,Essien,Ashley Cole...and the rest of everyone in the Chelsea team. Wenger,Pires,henry,Lauren, Campbell,Van Persie, Keown and everyone ex/current Arsenal. Gerrard, Carragher, and everyone Liverpool :D randoms-Danny Mills,Barton (actually most City players should be there as well), the Lille team, Paul Ince, Diouf...there's probably loads more but cant think at the min

, GARY NEVILLE cs he is a ******, Phil Neville cs he is ****
to quote Ad...die

Lloyd

Sep 17, 2005
All Chelsea team except John Terry, especially hate Drogba n Lampard

Bellamy arrogant lil ****

Robin van Rapist

Beckham with a passion!!

that's it for now. :p

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Jan 28, 2006
Craig Bellamy (crying after the FA Cup you big *******)
Everyone at West Brom
Jon Macken
Marlon Harewood
JF Hasselbaink (that hattrick in the Prem)
And shitloads of others - I'll post them when I can think of them

Mikey B

Feb 22, 2006
beckham, paul hartley, barry 'big time' ferguson, mikolinus, zibi malkouski, simon brown, kevin thomson, ian murray, balde, ricksen, lennon, konte