Players You Hate Thread

Diouf cos he is a spitting spazz, Drogba because he is a ******* waste of space, diving and **** i.e the spat with Lehman where the both fall like **** ends, Jens cunting Lehman - biggest ****** in the Arsenal team and Ballack - german toss piece.

Off the top of my head :

ROBBIE SAVAGE - Moved to blackburn for money reasons then said he would laugh if we went down.

MATT UPSON - Money greedy C**T

GARY NEVILLE - Complete ****

CRISTIANO RONALDO - Because of the world cup and he is a cheat.

BECKHAM - Because of the L.A move when he still has what it takes to be a good player in a decent league, MONEY GRABBING B*****D

STEVEN GERRARD - I dont no why just dont like him:|

i hate DJ Campbell.....coz he's *****....and should of stayed in the low low leagues...:D

i also forgot about lehman....coz lets be honest he's an ****.....

Off the top of my head :

ROBBIE SAVAGE - Moved to blackburn for money reasons then said he would laugh if we went down.

MATT UPSON - Money greedy C**T

GARY NEVILLE - Complete ****

CRISTIANO RONALDO - Because of the world cup and he is a cheat.

BECKHAM - Because of the L.A move when he still has what it takes to be a good player in a decent league, MONEY GRABBING B*****D

STEVEN GERRARD - I dont no why just dont like him:|

The thing with Robbie Savage is that he is the kind of player every1 loves to have in their team but hate to play against. Blues players adored him - all so fickle!

Upson - who can blame him for wanting to move to the prem for more money aswell? It was ur board in the end that accepted the bid last day of the season.

I used to think the same bout ronaldo, however just his pure class this season has made me think different

Beckham - now not being funny - u wud be absolute thick to not move to LA when 1) Offered so so much money 2) Playing in the worlds biggest country n city 3) A tidy little retirement planned - Fair play to the guy, I would of done the same if I was him.

Gerrard - how can you not like him, he is the drive in midfield, grabs the team by the scruff of the neck, very loyal player who will give his all. I could watch Gerrard all day - class player!

Sorry Brum Boy I'm struggling to see ur worthwhile reasons of why you do not like these people.

He is in the low leagues wise ***, all the divisions below the prem are the lower leagues and he is better than bendtner the piece of S**T

think ill add lehmann to my list hes just an all round ****.

Yeah he wanted to move to the prem, but for 5 months come on, i wouldnt have been bothered if he went to spurs, reading etc but a team that looks certain for the drop, and i hope we wave past him if we go up. Yeah we loved savage till he did that, he lied about the move said he wanted to be closer to his family when its near enough the same journey but i suppose mark hughes and craig bellamy were his *** love family. David dunn told the truth and i still like dunn thats all savage had to say but he lied for money reason, and he only recently signed a 5 year deal if i remember correctly. Gerrard maybe i just dont like him some people just dont like people for no reason thats life get over it.

We arnt here to be popular, we are here to support our team, maybe you should focus on your own crappy team rather than looking at what other fans say

Clever boy, how'd you get so smart? Your having a marveoulous season too eh? closer to relegation than you are to europe and you spent so much money, atleast we sit top and are looking upwards

We have bought 2 players, not being funny kid - there is 6-7 teams in the same position in the championship - not exactly like ur running away with the championship are ya. So we are 9points off relegation (with 1 less game played than bottom 3) and 11 points off europe. Not exactly the best argument i've heard nor the most convincing we have got a crisis and everything is not so marvellous.

Considering we have inherited the same squad as last season albeit 3-4 players that haven't played a great deal of games we are not doing too badly. Any fans that expect instant success are having a joke, didn't happen with Man U, Arsenal or Chelsea - they finished 2nd after spending millions initially. You can have great players, but they gotta mould together.

In terms of my intelligence - they call it common sense.

He is in the low leagues wise ***, all the divisions below the prem are the lower leagues and he is better than bendtner the piece of S**T

i said low low leagues.....implying lower than champ..... :p...bak to whatever club he came from....

hmm players i hate..interesting....

Jens Lehmann - hes a total ****
Wayne Rooney - too fat lol
Alan Smith - Traitor
Frank Lampard - overated fat lad in a blue shirt
Michael Ballack - overpaid and ****
Cristiano Ronaldo - because of portugal
Jose Mourinho - not a player but i jus hate im lol
Kevin Nicholls - with a passion. says he wants to leave us to go back to LUTON :|
Ronaldinho - just cba wi im..hes goofy and not as good as he was a couple o years ago lol

Cant think of anymore but anyone who hates Leeds(so most of country) i hate u too lmao

Would you hate Smith as much if he had gone to anyone but Utd?

obviously not red, cos his reason is he is a traitor, foolio

haha if smith had gne anywhere else i wouldnt be bothered but fact he went to scumchester i hate him lol

Even if i loved Leeds, i would still jump to go to Manure if they came in for me after relegation.