Players You Hate Thread

yeh but leeds fans hate man u more than anyone and he had offers from huge clubs like juventus and valencia and liverpool so he could of gone there! dont hate him as much anymore cos he dunt play so it ****** his career together with his broken leg injury lol. haaa rio's own goal made me laugh aswell lmao

Young and English though - would you want to go abroad? I suppose Liverpool was an option to him but back then Man u were more likely to win something than Leeds - I see your point though with the whole crossing over, I hate Blues and would be the same, I can't remember the last villa player to go straight over to Blues, however when Yorke went there it did **** me off a little.

yeh i get ya..i would of been more bothered about cantona leaving us to go to scumchester in 93 i think it wa, but i wa only 4 or something lol. rio ferdinand was another one but he had to leave cos man utd were only team he wa going to and to get 30 million for him i wernt bothered but we should of got more than 7.5 for smith

Considering Real payed the same amount for Michael Owen, I think Leeds got a good deal at that price. Smith is nowhere near in the same class as Owen.

suppose but smith was at his best when he left leeds so could of got more

Nowadays players go for ridiculous prices - look at us we got Young for 9.5mill!!

Smith was not worth £7.5mill and Ferdinand not £30mill - both of them still aint today

they both **** now..ferdinand is not even worth 10million now

meh he's been immense this season, i mean he had a poor game v pompey but he has been really good this season

nay, no defender is i dont think, but shaun said hes not worth 10 which i think is a tad harsh, no more than 15m though

they prob payed over the top prices for him, but as ajw says, no defender is worth 30 mill, not even terry. prob cost alot cos from leeds, aka *****.

Ronaldiniho - for that stupid advert he done! "oo the whole world looks at me what do you do make them look the other way" ****!!
Gerrard - dont know why just really hate him!
Van Persie - Poofter!
the whole west ham team, bunch of wankers.
Arsene wenger - peadofile
cant think of any others atm!

Cashley Cole - Traitor
Drogba - Diver
Lampard - **** for england..gerrard 10x better
Mourinho - Pigs *******
Shevchenko - FLOPPP!!
Geremi - HAHAHAAHA!!

and yes..i did choose chelsea players just for rutledge :p

you should like Shevi for being a flop, i know i love all the rangers flops (the whole rangers team then, rufflez)

Adaboyor - Total crapness haha ******* then kanu is now!
Lehmann - Grumpy old German
Ljunberg - ****** swede
Walcott - over rated baby!

and yes..i did choose chelsea players just for thekillerdoctor :p

Last edited by a moderator: