Players You Hate Thread

craig bellamy, paul dickov, and the whole leeds squad i hope they get relagated lol

The whole squad of whoever jamgla supports :), cristiano ronaldo, erm can't thik of others i'll get back to ya...

frank lampard, john terry, ruud van noodlerooy, robben, steviiiie gerrrarrd!!...and yeh robbie 'fukin' savage....

• Cristiano Ronaldo - makes me feel ugly.
  • Anelka - Selfish.
  • Frank Lampard - Scores way too many deflections.

Cristiano Ronaldo - nt cs of World Cup cs hd never liked him b4 that, and what he did there wasnt such a big deal,
Robbie Savage, leroy Lita (something that happened at Wxm, BC game few years ago), Chester players, ex chester players, GARY NEVILLE cs he is a ******, Phil Neville cs he is ****, Ruud, Fat Ronaldo, Micheal Ballack, any1 that dives like Robben n Drogba

I Hate The Leeds Squad Because I Hate Gus And Wise.

P.S. I Love Kev Nicholls Becus He Wants 2 Move 2 Luton haha

Interesting thread. Terry,Lampard,Mourinho,Drogba,*******,Essien,Ashley Cole...and the rest of everyone in the Chelsea team. Wenger,Pires,henry,Lauren, Campbell,Van Persie, Keown and everyone ex/current Arsenal. Gerrard, Carragher, and everyone Liverpool :D randoms-Danny Mills,Barton (actually most City players should be there as well), the Lille team, Paul Ince, Diouf...there's probably loads more but cant think at the min

, GARY NEVILLE cs he is a ******, Phil Neville cs he is ****

to quote Ad...die

All Chelsea team except John Terry, especially hate Drogba n Lampard

Bellamy arrogant lil ****

Robin van Rapist

Beckham with a passion!!

that's it for now. :p

Sour Grapes the lot of you Ronaldo haters :p

Craig Bellamy (crying after the FA Cup you big *******)
Everyone at West Brom
Jon Macken
Marlon Harewood
JF Hasselbaink (that hattrick in the Prem)
And shitloads of others - I'll post them when I can think of them

Lee Mcevilly Because He Looks Like A Rugby Player and He PLays 4 Wrexham!!

mcevilly2.jpg

beckham, paul hartley, barry 'big time' ferguson, mikolinus, zibi malkouski, simon brown, kevin thomson, ian murray, balde, ricksen, lennon, konte

Do you just hate every player that leaves hibs?