Players You Hate Thread

Your a huge spammer Shaun, that is exactly what Craven meant why point out the obvious? you moron.

Nicky Hunt
Kevin Davies
El Hadji Diouf
Bolton Squad...

I hate:
Robbie Savage - Everyone knows he is a c*nt.
Jamie Carragher - Can't understand a word he says, gives 4million percent when he knows the cameras are watching. Clears the ball needlessly or makes a normal interception, then puts his hands on his thighs, bends over and acts as if he has just carried the whole of Liverpool on his back around the world. Normally followed by "What a man what a player he has stretched every bone and muscle in his body tonite". Good, but extremely overated.
Maradona - Obvious reasons.
Messi - Good player, big wimp. Throws himself around when and gives the ref the theartics far too often.
Thierry Henry - Arrogance personified.
Paul Scholes - Nearly clocked Alonso with a right hook, seems very childish at times.
Michael Brown - Where to start. Very poor player, headbutted more players than has scored or assisted goals. Nearly broke Giggs' A.Cole's, Sean Davis and others legs with crazy needless tackles.
Alan Shearer - Once stamped on someone back in the day, same celebration ergh!
Im sure there are loads more but I cant think, if I remember them I will post them, but those are the ones that stand out.

I hate:

Jamie Carragher - Can't understand a word he says, gives 4million percent when he knows the cameras are watching. Clears the ball needlessly or makes a normal interception, then puts his hands on his thighs, bends over and acts as if he has just carried the whole of Liverpool on his back around the world. Normally followed by "What a man what a player he has stretched every bone and muscle in his body tonite". Good, but extremely overated.
Thierry Henry - Arrogance personified.
Michael Brown - Where to start. Very poor player, headbutted more players than has scored or assisted goals. Nearly broke Giggs' A.Cole's, Sean Davis and others legs with crazy needless tackles.
Alan Shearer - Once stamped on someone back in the day, same celebration ergh!

hahahahaha, like what you said about Carragher, and Henry (though a certain Mr Mourinho springs too mind when talking about arrogance personified :p ). You're spot on about Brown, hes a ****** moron. And i hate shearer as well, though I might have said that.

i detest the entire chelsea team :D...apart from Joe Cole becoz he seems alrite..and also Essien becoz he's a leg-end...

stevie gerrard is a tool....as is 'knowing me and knowing you SA-HA'

hahahahaha, like what you said about Carragher, and Henry (though a certain Mr Mourinho springs too mind when talking about arrogance personified :p ). You're spot on about Brown, hes a ****** moron. And i hate shearer as well, though I might have said that.

Yeah, maybe I am being a bit harsh on Carragher, but I really and truly hate Brown!

christiano ronaldo, arild sundgot a lousy cheating player in lillestrøm,

Cristiano Ronaldo
Alan Shearer - An absolute joke of a human being
Ashley Cole - who in their right mind would cheat on Cheryl!
Peter Beagrie - sellout c**t
Christian Ziege
Gerrard and Lampard
Phil Neville (I still remember Euro 2000)
Paul Merson
Mark Viduka

wow what a thread! Steven gerrard (**** 4 england), cashley cole(****),robbie keane,dirk kuyt(diver),ronaldo,drogba,lampard(overrated),carragher(dirty),martin taylor, as for teams well thats easy spurs,liverpool,chelsea,manu,birmingham,bolton,blackburn i hate them all!

i would like to add i think that man city fans deserve some success so good luck!,(just don`t nick our players)lol

yeah i think i would like to add rooney as he is a ****!

any body who plays for arsenal, cambridge and northampton

Christiano Ronaldo,Robbie Keane, Ballack, Lampard, Terry, Anelka.

Lampard
Guti
Gary Neville
Luis Figo
Fat Ronaldo

thats about it i think

hrmm i think the world would be a better place without it! birmingham i mean!lol