Players You Hate Thread

ashley cole *****
joey barton scum
robbie savage ugh(tats all i can say)
eboue he is so bad
bosingwa jus hate him so much don even no why lol
lucas wat a bad player
david bentley greedy ****

Going back to an earlier post - Don't say your here to support your team and attempt to slate other supporters when you can't EVER fill your ****** little ground , even against villa. "Empty Seats My Lord"

And

Rio , ****
Alan Smith , Judas ****
Lee Hughes , Murderer , whys he not in jail? Stupid ****
Barton , ******
Savage , oh my ******* lord.

:mad:

*Wags finger

heinze and marcelo. No matter what, you know they'll do wrong, probably make huge mistakes that'll cost a goal (heinze just scored a goal in his last game to better own score ten minutes later in a clear ball to casillas)

Im a chelsea fan and i hate :

michael ballack - he's just awfull , so slow its unbelivable

MALOUDA - do i need to say anything lol

paul scholes - dirty little c**t

craig bellamy - no neck anoying little git

gerrard - scouse scum

gallas - silent as a mouse at chelsea then thought he was the main man wen he went arsenal

craig fagan - only recently iv started to hate him , hes just got that anoying little smurk on his face all the time

i hate the most players like dirk kuyt and park ji sung , they offer absolutly nothing to a game , people may sayy ooo there energy and workrate blah blah , BULLSHIT. you may aswell have a marathon runner in their place eh?
those type of players **** me off so much

didier drogba, milan baros, arjen robben, petr cech, stewart downing, el hadj diouf,

paul scholes - dirty little c**t

i hate the most players like dirk kuyt and park ji sung , they offer absolutly nothing to a game , people may sayy ooo there energy and workrate blah blah , BULLSHIT. you may aswell have a marathon runner in their place eh?
those type of players **** me off so much

Dont think theres anything malicious about Paul Scholes at all really he just cant tackle for ****.

Incase you hadnt noticed the games very tactical these days especially in two legged ties so havinga player or two who has shitloads of engergy can really help you to squeeze the game. Thats why sometimes Fergie plays Hargreaves wide, stifles the threat from the fullback and helps his team mate whos playing fullback with the winger. I really hate Kuyt but he does get some ok results and lets face it Liverpool cant afford much better, id be buying a proper striker before i replaced Kuyt. As for Park hes hardly a regular for Man U.

Dont think theres anything malicious about Paul Scholes at all really he just cant tackle for ****.

Incase you hadnt noticed the games very tactical these days especially in two legged ties so havinga player or two who has shitloads of engergy can really help you to squeeze the game. Thats why sometimes Fergie plays Hargreaves wide, stifles the threat from the fullback and helps his team mate whos playing fullback with the winger. I really hate Kuyt but he does get some ok results and lets face it Liverpool cant afford much better, id be buying a proper striker before i replaced Kuyt. As for Park hes hardly a regular for Man U.

Lol true . . maybe its just coz hes ginger aswell lol

If your talking about the premiership then id say your wrong , Serie A - yes very tactical but id say the premier league is more about speed and power
champions league , ye tactics come into it - hense why liverpool are so good in europe.

your right in what your saying about kuyt but what ****** me off is that he's naturally a striker , and as a striker your meant to comtribute in the teams attacking play or score goals - he doesnt score many and all i see wen he gets the ball is passing it back to a defender or something. defensive strikers - wingers , whatever , i just think these type of players are a waste of space

Lol true . . maybe its just coz hes ginger aswell lol

If your talking about the premiership then id say your wrong , Serie A - yes very tactical but id say the premier league is more about speed and power
champions league , ye tactics come into it - hense why liverpool are so good in europe.

your right in what your saying about kuyt but what ****** me off is that he's naturally a striker , and as a striker your meant to comtribute in the teams attacking play or score goals - he doesnt score many and all i see wen he gets the ball is passing it back to a defender or something. defensive strikers - wingers , whatever , i just think these type of players are a waste of space

To repeat myself I dont think hes a waste of space but I do hate him :)

But I would say its very tactical when the top 4 meet each other as their players are very similar in terms off qaulity and al 4 have top managers.

im ginger, love me :(

To repeat myself I dont think hes a waste of space but I do hate him :)

But I would say its very tactical when the top 4 meet each other as their players are very similar in terms off qaulity and al 4 have top managers.

im ginger, love me :(

LOL dont worry , scholes is the only ginger i hate ;)

i can't stand Freddy Sears. I don't see the hype around him. The lad is a striker and he hasn't scored in over a year. James McCarthy is another one. He is a selfish little brat. Because Scotland wouldnt let him play at 15 he decided to run of to Ireland

i love it how everyone hates RONALDO cas he is the best player
everyone is jelous
it just makes me love him even more

u gota hate gerrard and drogba and arsen ******

everyone is jelous

ronaldo isnt the best..messi is in a different league to ronaldo tbh this season anyway.

ronaldo has been average this season..

everyone is jelous

how can you hate drogba he is a legend

Ronaldo is already a legend for me

ppl who hate ronaldo are morons.....

and im going to say this and u in the future will ackownledge me SCP defender center Daniel Carriço is going to be very good as well as moutinho and adrien and veloso!!!

Sporting Clube de Portugal the best youngster school in the WORLD!!!

Although being portuguese i hate mourinho lol(loved him in chelsea)

I FKING h8 Paulo Ferreira and i h8 Simao(atletico Madrid) and i cant look at petit(koln) hes so dum omfg....

SCP 1-12 Bayern dont worry im going to be a lion until the end of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Ronaldo is already a legend for me

ppl who hate ronaldo are morons.....

and im going to say this and u in the future will ackownledge me SCP defender center Daniel Carriço is going to be very good as well as moutinho and adrien and veloso!!!

Sporting Clube de Portugal the best youngster school in the WORLD!!!

Although being portuguese i hate mourinho lol(loved him in chelsea)

I FKING h8 Paulo Ferreira and i h8 Simao(atletico Madrid) and i cant look at petit(koln) hes so dum omfg....

SCP 1-12 Bayern dont worry im going to be a lion until the end of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why are people who hate Ronaldo morons? They have as much right to hate Ronaldo as you do to hate Mourinho,Ferreira,Simao and petit.Your whats known as a Hypocrite fella.

I dont see how people who hate Ronaldo are morons.

Hes not a very likeable person tbh. He dives, hes arrogant, he demands to hit freekicks when he cant (although thats arrogance again), hes always in the papers looking like a ***, he plays for Man U.

I dislike him and im a Man U fan

yeh ronaldo does act like a tool sometimes but if rafa turned round 2morrow and said oh hes comin i would be happy although i hate to admit it he is a fantastic playmaker