Players You Hate Thread

Cristiano Ronaldo.
I'm Portuguese and I hate that guy...

im a liverpool fan, and i really hate rafa benitez. didnt know what hes doing with a good team like liv.

gerrard.
I cannot stand him.Liverpool should count themselves lucky to have him because he rescues them time and again.
He is a quality player that i do agree with but sadly he will go into history as one of england's top players never to win the premier league.

Ronaldo.wingeing,moaning baby of a player.i would kick him every minute on the park.and id never leave his side,constantly swearing at him,winding him up and kicking his ankles.It would have been great to see a vinnie jones type hitman square up to the muppet.Ref! get the red card ready!

barry ferguson.another one who thinks he is hard.well he did until he went to blackburn and couldn't hack it.
im sure it wont be long before he is back in the papers for something.runt!

john barnes.Got i hate him,thinks he was so gifted as a player but as a manager? any celtic fans in?

john aldridge. Love him.he missed the penalty and condemed the pool to the greatest ever defeat in football history.

Drogba. This so called player is a member of rarda.Dives at a flick of a fleas foot.pathetic.shouts at everyone because he thinks he is royality.when really he is over-rated.As soon as someone marks him good he is mouthing off to the ref and waving the imaginary card about.needs a punch in the tunnel before,during and after the game.A Cheat!

Walter smith. I hate him because scotland started to look good for once and he upped and left for the bail out blues.i hear they are going to the parliment for a bail out as they couldn't sell anyone in the jan window.because no one wants them!

celtic and rangers. why do the fans think these clubs are any good?. the only decent thing that happened in scottish football in the last 10 years was henrik larsson.He was head and shoulders above anything in the country.and yes i was at celtic park when he lobbed the keeper in an old firm match.but come on fans just face it.you couldnt beat charlton or brighton on a good day.players only come to scotland when they cannot cut it in england.and if they can cut it they leave quickly and go to villa not man u or arsenal.

Last edited:
i truly do hate zlatan Ibrahimovic now i might get stick for it but...might you he is a quality player but he is massively overated in my books.

Too many to name, so many good shouts in this post though already! Aldridge...what a c*nt! I remember when he was Tranmere manager and they were drawing 1-1 with us (Watford) at home and he turned around to our family stand behind the dugouts and stuck 2 fingers up. If it was to the main stand who were singing slagging him off fair enough but to do it to the family stand where all the kids sit? Thank god we ended up scoring in the 93rd minute and winning 3-2!

Hate all the liverpool team with a passion, hate chelsea cuz of their arrogance, hate arsenal cuz dey just arses, hate barton, bellamy, shearer, hansen and ******* hate real madrid da son of a ******* think they can get whoever they want with their pestering and unsettling da twits oh and love man utd booyaa

Alex Ferguson and The Nevilles

There is nothing wrong with phil neville ;)

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

i truly do hate zlatan Ibrahimovic now i might get stick for it but...might you he is a quality player but he is massively overated in my books.

Spot on made up somebody shares my view

Hate all the liverpool team with a passion, hate chelsea cuz of their arrogance, hate arsenal cuz dey just arses, hate barton, bellamy, shearer, hansen and ******* hate real madrid da son of a ******* think they can get whoever they want with their pestering and unsettling da twits oh and love man utd booyaa

XD

facepalm.

funny thing about real madrid is they lose at home to liverpool then middlesbrough thump liverpool. so how bad are madrid?
Where are middlesbrough? :D
gerrard,get your agent on the phone and move if you want that league winners medal.

all because real madrid lost to liverpool, then liverpool get beat by boro doesnt mean boro are better than madrid.

just madrid had an bad day and liverpool has a good day..

Clever boy, how'd you get so smart? Your having a marveoulous season too eh? closer to relegation than you are to europe and you spent so much money, atleast we sit top and are looking upwards

Going back to an earlier post - Don't say your here to support your team and attempt to slate other supporters when you can't EVER fill your ****** little ground , even against villa. "Empty Seats My Lord"

And

Rio , ****
Alan Smith , Judas ****
Lee Hughes , Murderer , whys he not in jail? Stupid ****
Barton , ******
Savage , oh my ******* lord.

Riquelme

HE IS SLOW

thanks god he has just resign with argentinian team, he is VERY SLOW player

ashley cole, ronaldo, bellamy, jon parkin, rob savage, pavlychenco, defoe, drogba, david dunn, barry fergusson, laugherty, diouf

Ronaldo.A total Knobber.Probably the worse player grace the game since RVN.
Despite me being a Chelsea Fan I hate Ashley Cole.Total Scumbag