Players You Hate Thread

Ye Effenberg was a gimp. Didn't think he tackled though.

Don't think I'd add that many more to this. Obviously there would be a few. Can't believe I hadn't put Eboue in there originially. God he's a ****. And he's ****. Crouch is as well.

You mean when England were managed by the most passionless man ever, when Rooney lost it and when England lost on a penalty shoot out?

Van Persie? <)

That's when it's obvious you're a scum fan. I mean ok most useless football fans will say the others i.e. terry and lampard (obviously because they're the backbone of chelsea), but VAN PERSIE? WHAT THE **** DID ROBIN EVER DO TO ANYONE?

Except score screamers...

Raped someone :p...jokes.

I did write that about 2 years ago tbf, probably when he dove more than Drogba.

yeah danko lazovic the guy from psv. He's like Mateja Kezman, hate that guy as much as him

players i hate

lets see craig bellamy coz he is such a idiot who thinks he is quality he has as much quality as my lil finger. cristano ronaldo coz of him getting rooney sent of at world cup. and there are many more oh and by the way im a newcastle fan so i hate bellemy with a passion

I'm An Arsenal Fan And I Hate :
Eboue, Hes Terrible
Martin Taylor, Eduardo Leg Break
Didier Drogba, Hes A Fool
Joe Cole, Looks Like A Half Evolved Chimp
Ashley Cole, Money Grabbing Selfish Idiot Who Cheated On An Extremely Gawjus Woman. I'm Jealous lol.

Rio, JOEY BARTON, Peter Crouch because just looking at him winds me up, Bellamy, Kewell (he was my hero the greedy ****!) C. Ronaldo but I can't help enjoy watching him play and I hate myself for it! Same with Cashley, he's a quality left back no matter what anyone says.
Ex players - Cantona, Roy Keane

There's definitely more!

Also, as an interesting little bit of information, my mate's dad used to be a lower league pro in Italy and said he's trained with Inzaghi and he's the worst professional footballer ever! But if you can consistently score tap ins from six yards you'll always be loved and hated by opposing fans.

i hate people like shay given because he said in his press conference today that he thought that newcastle could have fastened his tranfer up he's been at the club for 11 years all they want is good money for im ****** off even though im a reading fan

i hate people like shay given because he said in his press conference today that he thought that newcastle could have fastened his tranfer up he's been at the club for 11 years all they want is good money for im ****** off even though im a reading fan

You mean quickened?

Like you said hes been there 11 years and hes been there best player during most of that time, he could have easily left but he didnt. How many players in the modern game last 11 years at a club. I reallt cant see how you can hate Shay Given for being disloyal.

Alan Shearer
Ronaldo
Joey Barton
Christian Ziege
Graeme Le Saux (Smug little git)
Frank Lampard
Cashley
Maradona
Phil Neville
Emerson

I just hate overated players perfect example is benzema!

El Hadj Diouff - Dirty Disguting Player Camels dont spit as much as him
BRANDY Van Der Meyde - Im an Evertonian but i cant stand this guy hes a **** head
Luis Antonio Valencia - Hes cocky when real he cant tackle cant pass hes only got speed really
Cristiano Ronaldo - I think hes a Amazing player but dives well to much for my liking
Andy Johnson - Never liked this guy not ever when he was at Everton Hes is utter ****

Last edited:
Senna
Deco [2003 C***]
Nacho Novo [i hope u..........]

Diouff & Barton(a pair of scumbags) Beckford(for the elbow the other night),Defoe(for wearing stupid hats during interviews) Gerrard(dont like the way he celebrates goals) and clinton Morrison (dont like the way he talks)

I hate Christiano Ronaldo a lot!!!

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

i also hate the over rated david beckham and frank lampard

i cant' explain why but i have an irrational hatred of Francesco Totti

oh and the Neville sisters!