Players you know in real life

Adebayor's my dad.

So is it true then that Adebayor's Dad washes Elephants and his mum is a w***e?

In other words your grandad and your grandma????????? :p

Last edited:
ive nutmegged martyn waghorn, potential player at sunderland

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Carl Magnay (Chelsea)

Played with him for my school team and local football club.

He was the winner of the second series of the Sky One talent search Football Icon.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-1></SUP><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-2></SUP>

u must live in washy correct?

one of my friends big brother plays for stenhousemuir . . second name mcmanus
and another friend has played against john fleck at school football level

I went to the same school as Ross Wallace, he was in the year above me, I never spoke to him though, aha

I used too live near Daryl Sutch (you have probably never heard of him, was a norwich city player but i think he has retired now)
And used to walk past Callum Davenports house every morning before school

Went to same school and played football with David Wheater.

Also Cameron Park from Middlesbrough U18s is an old friends little brother.
and another U18 called Corker (ashley?) is my old driving instructors son.

I know

Shaun Macdonald - Swansea City
Anthony Finselbach - Swansea City U18
Andrew Mumford - Llanelli
John Hartson
Chris Coleman - Manager

I was in the car with my mom's driving and we almost hit michael owen...

My dad player sunday league with Ian Wright, I went to school with one of Wrighty's sons Brett.

My old P.E Teacher was also a coach at England's Lilleshall.

i know aaron ramsay and joe ledley as i was in the cardiff youth system but had 2 giveit up as i had major problems with my knee cartlige...im the same age as ramsey but hes a month older than me lol. ive met mark Pritchard used to play 4 swansea and aldershot and is now playing for llanelli. if u av fm 07 he on there playing for aldershot when they were in the conference.

Gary King, Lincoln City player used to go to my school.

related to millwalls keeper in some distant way. my grandma lived a street away from george bests house.

went to school with paddy madden plays for bohemians in ireland
still good friends withhim now

i played with david weather from boro in my county team, was okay nowt fantastic and a play fooite with gary smith(bentford) younger bro paul, and ashly corker and richie smallwood bros who are both at boro watch out for richie next year

My Ex Girlfriend cheated on me with andrew cave brown from leyton orient when he played for norwich lol!!!

i went to school with jack hobbs he was a few years below me. he was at lincoln, then he moved to liverpool, i think he just went to leicster for 1m

Last edited: