Plug and play3-4-1-2-vinngbacks and poachers by Meraklija Vujevic

W4NKER if you got promoted from Championship to Premiership and your team was one of the weakest would you still play Att Movement?

W4NKER if you got promoted from Championship to Premiership and your team was one of the weakest would you still play Att Movement?
Probably. I've tried defensive positioning after getting promoted to Brazil top flight and I lost 6 of my first 7 games. Switched to attackinh movement and I'm steadily climbing up the table

I have conceded a few goals in the last couple of minutes, for example: dominated game against Cardiff as Blackburn but I was only winning 1-0 until they equalised in the 90th minute. Can you play defensive for last 5 mins or will that complicate the tactic?

This is what frustrates me about this tactic, I go attacking movement and I dominate the game but still we concede after going 2 goals up. Needs to be stronger defensively ...

This is what frustrates me about this tactic, I go attacking movement and I dominate the game but still we concede after going 2 goals up. Needs to be stronger defensively ...

Team instruction(use only this during all match)

Work ball to box
Pass in to space

when you need to score use overload and take more risk(for last 20 min)

when you need defend in last 5 min change to defensive

this tactic is true plug and play and very simple

If you read all topic you will find this!

can you post screenshots of your goalkeeper and 3 central defenders.

some of common mistakes of average Fm players

they start game in July

they use assistant manager with wrong stats(low motivation)

they use central defenders with wrong stats(low concentration.composure,pace and acceleration)

they use goalie with wrong stats(low aerial ability and command of area)

they don't know how to keep high team morale

and much more................

For example I am realy experienced player so I can play every league with worst team and be in top 4 in first season for sure.

and if you ask me Fm is so easy to play.

33%-tactic
66%-your managing ability
1%-luck(avoid injuries of key players,good match fixtures on start)

Last edited:
can you post screenshots of your goalkeeper and 3 central defenders.

some of common mistakes of average Fm players

they start game in July

they use assistant manager with wrong stats(low motivation)

they use central defenders with wrong stats(low concentration.composure,pace and acceleration)

they use goalie with wrong stats(low aerial ability and command of area)

they don't know how to keep high team morale

and much more................

For example I am realy experienced player so I can play every league with worst team and be in top 4 in first season for sure.

and if you ask me Fm is so easy to play.

33%-tactic
66%-your managing ability
1%-luck(avoid injuries of key players,good match fixtures on start)

I'm in the Championship so obviously not the best players available:

your goalie is excellent,just replace Conoly he is slow.

who are your defensive midfielders.

stamina,aggression,tackling,work rate,determination and if possible long shot

rating never drops below 7.40 on my central defenders.

Last edited:
D3zkzq1.jpg

his rating after 3 matches,after I buyed him in January.he played as mid central defender and I payed him 10M from Vatford even he have low determination.

my central defenders never drooping below 7.40 average rating

also I never buy players older then 22

Last edited:
your team is to strong for Championship 1 place is reality with this team

your team is to strong for Championship 1 place is reality with this team

I finished 2nd but it's those frustrating things like conceding in last minute / dominating a game and conceding goals etc.

I use the tactic in FMC so can't use assistant to do match training, I don't know whether to use Att Movement or Def Positioning

Work ball into box = long shots moved down one slider. So just go through and any player who hasn't got long shots ticked and is on at least sometimes, just tick it and move it down one.

Pass into space = through balls moved up one slider. Do the same as above, but move it up.

Then save it and you won't need to use the shouts.

Hi Crane ! I don't understand what u wrote here , my bad english ... All players have long shots unticked except AP - Sometimes and DM's - on but set to Rarely minimum. Can u post a screenshot with all players instructions changed ? ty

Hi Crane ! I don't understand what u wrote here , my bad english ... All players have long shots unticked except AP - Sometimes and DM's - on but set to Rarely minimum. Can u post a screenshot with all players instructions changed ? ty

Download W4nkers version.