Plug and play3-4-1-2-vinngbacks and poachers by Meraklija Vujevic

I am waiting for new Lfc summer transfer update so i will play with this tactic with Norwich or Volves.

With Norwich I will try to win Premiership in first season.

Volves have potential to win 3 leagues in 3 seasons(Division 1,championship.Premiership)

What to play Volves or Norwich?

I am waiting for new Lfc summer transfer update so i will play with this tactic with Norwich or Volves.

With Norwich I will try to win Premiership in first season.

Volves have potential to win 3 leagues in 3 seasons(Division 1,championship.Premiership)

What to play Volves or Norwich?

Wolves

This tactic is actually very good. Don't know why I have never tried it before because I have tried most on here

Most people don't like to play without wingers and target man so it is not popular.

Just started with Volves I have insane team just signed Will Hughes and Max Clayton sold Kevin Doyle soon i will post screenshots.

Volves

9BvITbS.jpg

ALWXsPP.jpg

frIpi56.jpg

ip1WMf7.jpg

caNlj2D.jpg

My plan is to win 3 leauges in row.

I like your tactics without wingers. thank you for sharing.

ZLnUulv.jpg

JSqdOnH.jpg

Tm69jqF.jpg

oDsKTYg.jpg

I have excellent results with Volves, I play in Liga cup final I beat Chelsea,City,Souhampton,Everton,Stoke.

Last edited:
VOLVES-SEASON ONE-3 TROPHY'S

OohBRvP.jpg

LEAGUE

ZjIok0a.jpg

TYGMecP.jpg

TRANSFERS

QGwmznt.jpg

BEST PLAYERS

Dzi8JtG.jpg

XThfIvJ.jpg

f7oaqtM.jpg

3C69FFF.jpg

LIGA CUP

WjwOOAt.jpg
NrGasVG.jpg
gdeY8Ht.jpg

ST JONHSTONE TROPHY

KMiAFaq.jpg

GAME STATUS

BQYyDld.jpg

52y1kR9.jpg

As you can see results have been excellent,only problem I have with playing every 3 day matches so I struggled with fitness of players.Second season I will play in European league so I will need to increase my squad to be competitive on all front.

What you think about my results in first season?

Do you think I need to focus only to Win Championship and play other competition with reserves?

Last edited:
Just try and win the championship.

I have used this tactic and your other tactic with Crewe (mp:19) and i am currently second nearing the halfway point and would like to thank you for creating great tactics.

Just try and win the championship.

I have used this tactic and your other tactic with Crewe (mp:19) and i am currently second nearing the halfway point and would like to thank you for creating great tactics.

ty mate tactic is realy great

btw I just signed 2 more wonderkinds for Volves Halilovic and Frimpong so I am now preparing for start of second season.

few questions, what do you do for pre-season? or is all training done by assistant, and is there any opposition instructions and do you have assistant take care of that?

few questions, what do you do for pre-season? or is all training done by assistant, and is there any opposition instructions and do you have assistant take care of that?

According to the OP it's a plug and play, no OIs and Assistant manager does everything else.:p

According to the OP it's a plug and play, no OIs and Assistant manager does everything else.:p

all is explained on first page

when you picking low league English team,pick team who have players who are capable to play wingbacks,because most English players are not capable to do that and your budget is low.